Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249377 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 12:51:34 AM

I just read the post of crowetic. This is the great things for me today. Now QORA 's price is increased already. Thank so much for crowetic and Dev.team

This is just the beginning..More things will follow suit

Soon, QORA will take over ETH/ETC and have a $1B marketcap...Smart contracts are so exciting

Lol always enjoy to read Fantasy story's, a increase oke, maybe 100 sat one day but come one overtake ETH lol.

ETH's big selling point was Smart Contracts, but both Qora and Burst had it actually working before Ethereum were even off the ground.  The only reason they've got the higher market cap is better publicity.  In terms of features and utility, there's actually no reason why Qora shouldn't be worth just as much. 

Plus, Ethereum, as far as I'm aware, doesn't have ACCT support, so unlike Qora and Burst, it will have to be developed much further before it can do Atomic Cross Chain Transfers between ETC/BTC.  Both QORA/BTC and BURST/BTC without the aid of a third party exchange is much closer on the horizon.

Absolutely right, we're much further ahead than ETH is actually, not to mention our ATs will be proven to be solid when we do our hacker challenge. Once this is proven, and our ATs are proven to be more secure than ETH, this is when we'll announce the fact that the same tech is being used to build a fully decentralized exchange. (Announced to the world that is, seeing as everyone here already knows about it. Wink)

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 12:54:39 AM

Still no current roadmap.

The stage is set with current QORA, and the only issue I'm seeing aside from lack of community support in staking, is the ease-of-use factor is very low (meaning QORA isn't that easy to figure out currently...)

Hi there, great to hear some news on the project.

On the lack of staking support, well in my experience the wallet just wont sync. I run other wallets 24/7, some are a hassle to setup and sync, but after a few configs they run just fine to the day.

Qora just wont keep in sync, Ive tried setting up on Linux and Windows VPS with no luck. I got tired of installing it over and over again, waiting days to get it to sync, just to see that a couple of hours later if will be offline. But after reading that theres no staking support, I guess Im not the only one with the same issues.

If the dev team can work on this issue I for sure will be staking nonstop. thanks

In my experience I've not had any issues with the wallet sync'ing, but if you are having this issue, I will bring it up tomorrow in the meeting and find out what we can do to get you logging the errors so the team can take a look.

My wallet though, has been sync'd and staking for quite some time with no issue. The stake rate seems quite low though, so I think that could be a reason not many people are staking. But we have solutions for this already planned that we'll be presenting to the community shortly. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 01:06:44 AM

I just read the post of crowetic. This is the great things for me today. Now QORA 's price is increased already. Thank so much for crowetic and Dev.team

This is just the beginning..More things will follow suit

Soon, QORA will take over ETH/ETC and have a $1B marketcap...Smart contracts are so exciting

Lol always enjoy to read Fantasy story's, a increase oke, maybe 100 sat one day but come one overtake ETH lol.

ETH's big selling point was Smart Contracts, but both Qora and Burst had it actually working before Ethereum were even off the ground.  The only reason they've got the higher market cap is better publicity.  In terms of features and utility, there's actually no reason why Qora shouldn't be worth just as much. 

Plus, Ethereum, as far as I'm aware, doesn't have ACCT support, so unlike Qora and Burst, it will have to be developed much further before it can do Atomic Cross Chain Transfers between ETC/BTC.  Both QORA/BTC and BURST/BTC without the aid of a third party exchange is much closer on the horizon.

CONTACTS! Some big whales and other guys with a lot of influence are invested in ETH and not in Qora.

Anyhow... i like qora much more than ETH!

Idd

ETH has the support of wall street and is too big too fail.

QORA/BURST has the support of nerds living in their parents basements

WallStreet has nothing on us. Except massive corruption, that is.

Also, I don't know about you, maybe you live with your parents still, but I personally run multiple companies, and have not lived with my parents since I was 17, and neither does anyone else on our team.

Pretty funny assumption though, but I think it would be quite funny if it WERE true, because I have no doubt that we'll overtake the ETH in the future. May take some years, but we're in this for the long haul, so we have the time.

The difference here, is that our team is fully honest, and has integrity not to sell out to the gov or large corporations, and to do things the RIGHT way whatever the cost. This difference, is what will make us shine, and people see how things are done when being done in the 'correct' fashion.

Feel free to continue trolling if you'd like, but I would suggest you get off that train and hop on the one that will end up making you a lot more money and giving you bragging rights being in the community of the coins that changed the future.

No, I'm not just talking, I truly believe this. The setups that we already have, with some tweaking and development, definitely have the potential to come out WAY above the rest, and not just in terms of value, but in terms of overall functionality, security, and integrity.

The decentralized hosting of QORA will play a major role in the redesign of the internet as a whole, making the risk of hacks go much lower, and the costs of everything diminished drastically as well, while at the same time providing a way for even the most low powered of computers or phones to help secure the network and get paid for that.

The future we have planned is a very bright one, leading the way to spectacular decentralized applications and security deep seeded within everything. Long gone the days of centralized services being hacked, or products being released with known flaws allowing for explots to steal investor money (i.e. ETH.)

Once the world realizes the fact that our system is not only stronger, and more functional, but also future proof and ahead of the rest in terms of the way the chains are secured, and how services are provided... That will be all it takes to get the price on each of these undervalued coins to where they should be. Make the investors happy, and also begin to show how a truly decentralized and low-fee network can be run, proving our theories and giving people options they have never had before, even in countries that don't make as much money.

The future is now, it needs to be, or I really fear for what comes next. Thank you all for your active participation, and I look forward to making the non believers into believers, and the believers into wealthy ones Wink

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
gbosah

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:47:11 PM

I just buy more than 100k qora coin on poloniex...... I just pray that qora will increase so i will  make my profit.  But the question is when........ Cos burst increase yesterday.
hungerforsex

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:50:47 PM

I just buy more than 100k qora coin on poloniex...... I just pray that qora will increase so i will  make my profit.  But the question is when........ Cos burst increase yesterday.
\I think you will profit very soon, qora is a high-tech coin with long term team, they are all experienced here, will support qora in the long term.
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:53:54 PM

Qora is the coin of the month  Roll Eyes

Breaking 50 sats  Shocked
eshriek

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:02:26 PM

Can someone help me out?

I have some Qora and running a wallet.
1. I want to upgrade the wallet. Not sure of the process.
2. I want to try exchanging Qora for Burst. Burst wallet is up and running but has no coins.

Thank you!
SmallMminer

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:41:01 PM

Is core alive? where i can see roadmap?
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 12:01:03 AM

Main developer got back from a trip, will be talking with him about starting the Qrowdfunds here ASAP.

Once these have been finished, that's when the REAL announcements will begin, and the roadmap will be structured and announced.

As of right now we're just planning, working and planning. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:28:47 AM

Main developer got back from a trip, will be talking with him about starting the Qrowdfunds here ASAP.

Once these have been finished, that's when the REAL announcements will begin, and the roadmap will be structured and announced.

Yea and do you think that is smart ? Asking for money without even knowing what it will be used for ? Will this crowdfunding impact the current token ?
coin2.0

Activity: 622
Merit: 251

love coins

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 06:55:47 AM

buy and hold.
francism

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:16:09 AM

buy and hold.

I've been holding for quite sometime now while awaiting some good news from the dev team.
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 05:51:21 PM

Yea and do you think that is smart ? Asking for money without even knowing what it will be used for ? Will this crowdfunding impact the current token ?

Well, yes, I think asking for funding for development makes perfect sense.

Everyone should know the capabilities of the team (yes, we do have some of the original team working with us) and have no issue with helping the coin move in a decided direction.

What we're doing here, is deciding WHICH direction the community thinks is most important, by accepting donations for various categories.

Once we've decided which direction the community thinks is most important, we will reveal our ideas for the future in these various categories, and take some polls as far as how EXACTLY things will proceed.

For now, we're looking for community involvement. If it is decided that we do not have enough community involvement during the CF campaign, that will also help us to decide what to do in the future, and how things will have to be handled.

What we hope to gain from this, is community involvement moreso than there  is now, and a direction to focus most efforts in the near future.

However, if everyone thinks this is not the correct way to go about it, and that we should release the roadmap idea first, THEN do the CF campaign, that could be done as well I suppose, let's go ahead and get some opinions on this...

Does everyone think that we should present the ideas we're thinking of for the future BEFORE doing the CF campaign, setting forth both what would happen if the CF doesn't get fulfilled in any aspect, and what could potentially happen if one IS fulfilled?

If this is how the community would like to see things done, I would be open to making that happen, would just have to verify with the team that they think it is acceptable, then we can move that direction.

We are always open to the community and their opinions, so please, provide them! Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 11:33:01 PM

The problem is, that you dont have a community or enough people who are following you. This is the result of a none communication of the qora Team over the past month and years. Many people moved to other projects, and its now your task to catch them back to qora.

I was always a qora supporter but, over the last months and years it was more than difficult to recieve answers regarding to wallet issues or other things. And now you are asking for community support.

A lot of people still believe in Qora because enough hero and legandary members believe in Qora tech, but its your turn now, to ship all the believers into the boat. Qora has a lot of competitors, and the result of your lag of information is now that a lot of people moved to other projects.

Iam still a Qora believer and i still spread the word in several other forums,, but you have overslept and now you have to win the trust into your project again to built up a real community.

Sorry for this hard words, but its the true.

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 11:43:17 PM

The problem is, that you dont have a community or enough people who are following you. This is the result of a none communication of the qora Team over the past month and years. Many people moved to other projects, and its now your task to catch them back to qora.

I was always a qora supporter but, over the last months and years it was more than difficult to recieve answers regarding to wallet issues or other things. And now you are asking for community support.

A lot of people still believe in Qora because enough hero and legandary members believe in Qora tech, but its your turn now, to ship all the believers into the boat. Qora has a lot of competitors, and the result of your lag of information is now that a lot of people moved to other projects.

Iam still a Qora believer and i still spread the word in several other forums,, but you have overslept and now you have to win the trust into your project again to built up a real community.

QORA is on its way back, it will take some time but loyal people like you are out there and once things are situated there will be a flurry of activity and growth!
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 01:34:03 AM

Agreed, so, I think I'll promote the idea of giving a head's up on the direction we're thinking, while at the same time promoting the CF attempts to get funding for these directions.

If anyone has any disagreement with the direction, they can announce it, and we'll talk about what they think.

I think with what we have planned thus far, yes, we will have a couple competitors, but they won't be able to fully compete. Maybe that's me being too optimistic, but I honestly don't think so...

With the talented team we have (that yes, may not have done exactly what people here expected, but I don't put blame on the development team, they simply needed some help in the leadership aspect. This is what myself and the rest of the collaborative effort is/are here to provide, and I think with this assistance, we'll be able to get some really amazing things completed.)

I would still like to see how much of an active community IS left, via the CF efforts, but I think that giving a general idea of what direction we're thinking right now, might be a good idea as well.

I don't find your criticism too harsh, I find it needed, and helpful. So please, don't hesitate to let us know how you're feeling in the future, we are going in a different direction than a lot of others, by making this a community driven project, with a community leadership and a great team of people dedicated to the project.

Let me do a little talking with the others and find out if they would be opposed to me putting up a general idea of the roadmap we have in store now, before or right after the announcement of the CF campaign starting.

Thank you all who have stuck around for QORA's re-birth, I think you'll all be pretty excited about the future, as I am, once we've delivered the ideas we're thinking about.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:45:27 AM

Polo's wallet contains over 50% of QORA coins....I think these coins are the premine from devs on the sell order books.

Last week there was only 2.5bill coins, but now there is around 2.9bill coins

I'm sure  someone seems to be exiting.
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 02:02:51 AM

Polo's wallet contains over 50% of QORA coins....I think these coins are the premine from devs on the sell order books.

Last week there was only 2.5bill coins, but now there is around 2.9bill coins

I'm sure  someone seems to be exiting.

Well, the people who are no longer working with the coin are free to do whatever they please.

The future will hopefully resolve the issue of the majority of the coins being on the exchanges.

This is one of the main goals of what we're coming up with, that and of course to revitalize the following of the project and make use of the awesome features that currently exist.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
tetra

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:11:25 AM

I would like to know which ideas are favoured by the devs as its them who need to love what they are doing. So yes, potential ideas with dev weightings beforehand would be nice Smiley

randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:57:09 AM

I would like to know which ideas are favoured by the devs as its them who need to love what they are doing. So yes, potential ideas with dev weightings beforehand would be nice Smiley

The enviroment offers many opportunities you have to connect. Even if you would have the greatest tech it will be worthless, if nobody use it, you need attention!. Qora Dev.Team should try hard to connect with other people and projekts, give a interview on cointelegraph that qora is still alive and what will happen the next following months, you need attention to recieve the attention of tech/ code and marketing talented people to expand. You need more publicity, you could start with a overview of qora on core magazin for example. It belongs more than a great tech to be a succesfull 2.0 project.

There are to many people out there, who still never heard from qora, but are trading since 2 years on polo. A lot of new people came to the market over the last 1 1/2 years, i would estimate 50 % or more came to the market over the last 1 1/2 year.

Drum loud all togheter, all your believer and supporter!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: