Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:30:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249383 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:41:41 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2019, 03:32:01 AM by TakeItEasy

Where can I get QORA?
Any Exchanges with stable working deposits/withdrawals ?
Maybe OTC thread ? What is the current price ? Latest wallet version ?
Please update OP page - BTER...ccdek...

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 652
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:12:47 AM

so no coins/swap process for those of us that held from the beginning?

just call it a new coin and ico and forget about qora if that's what holding onto these coins for all this time gets me on top of some kind of weird assumptions people who held for years (even when it was basically worth 0) will all of a sudden dump.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:44:32 AM

just call it a new coin and ico and forget about qora if that's what holding onto these coins for all this time gets me on top of some kind of weird assumptions people who held for years (even when it was basically worth 0) will all of a sudden dump.

If there is no swap (not 1:1, but 1:5 or 1:10 or 1:100...), then what kind of QORA future are we talking about?
It turns out that this is just a new coin calling QORT that has no connection with the QORA, except that the same person - crowetic, decided to do this.

May you will better start a new thread ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:05:03 AM

If there is no swap (not 1:1, but 1:5 or 1:10 or 1:100...), then what kind of QORA future are we talking about?
It turns out that this is just a new coin calling QORT that has no connection with the QORA, except that the same person - crowetic, decided to do this.

The new coin distribution has nothing to do with Qora hodl, they're using some social selection method based on who ran staking Qora nodes to distribute what amounts to free masternode, this is 100% a new coin.

This thread should be closed asap
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:56:41 AM

If you support the project, then you're one of the people who is deserving of one of the initial minting accounts. If you don't support the project, why should you be rewarded?

I did keep wallet online for long enough period with no reward to be entitled for minting QORT account. Just don't want to be part of QORT closed club of endless minters.

We will simply read through the blockchain to find how many blocks were staked by the account, provide a system to keep track of that, and assign 'points' to the blocks staked by the account, giving more value to the ones that were staked while the coin was 'dead' in the eyes of the people, as this is the time the project needed more support, and the people who actually cared about the project, were the ones who were staking 'for free' simply to keep the chain moving. Which, is a valuable contribution, worthy of reward.

Where in We do You see decentralization?

Every other person, when hearing the plan for the start of QORT chain, has been fine with it, and has asked relevant questions and/or just been excited. You are the only one so far to be upset by it, which leads me to believe you really are a type that feels entitled to becoming a millionaire from doing nothing. I personally can't stand that mindset.

Open eyes widely and You will see that I was just the first one to read what is proposed and raise the flag. I'm not alone.
BTW, how You see difference in dollars spent for buying QORA and dollars spent for development? They have different color or what?

I don't know where you're coming up with this 'endless minting' nonsense, I never said that. The initial minting accounts, which will be given to QORA supporters, and will obtain the whole of the block rewards of the system, until the PoL algo is implemented. At that point a portion will go to liquidity providers, and another portion to minters.

Well, I don't see end of minting in Your recent explanation, so "endless minting" of "closed club minters" still holds.

I don't know what your comment about a premine has to do with anything...

THE COIN WILL LAUNCH FROM BLOCK 0, WITH NO COINS.

Users who supported QORA, can obtain minting accounts which will obtain the block rewards.

Initially, there will need to be a solid supportive group that has majority to ensure that the chain isn't attacked by a malicious force. Therefore, founder accounts are a necessity while the project is new and small.

You have a problem with the devs getting a reward for developing a truly decentralized trade platform unlike anyone has ever seen from scratch? Yet, at the same time, you would like to be rewarded for nothing? Your words are making a whole lot of no sense to me.

Good luck to you as well!

Preminting or premining, as You wish. It's non-fair initial distribution. I don't want to be part of such ICO scheme.

lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:22:21 AM

The new coin distribution has nothing to do with Qora hodl, they're using some social selection method based on who ran staking Qora nodes to distribute what amounts to free masternode, this is 100% a new coin.

This thread should be closed asap

Exactly. Just don't call it qora 2.0.

And who is going to run a node for a project that had 0 activity for the past 2 years? That seems unreasonable.
lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:50:56 PM

Looks like dev has another project he is trying to revive. Both projects seem like quite a lot of work for just one person.  Shocked

Polytimos:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115038.0
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 11:58:00 PM

Looks like dev has another project he is trying to revive. Both projects seem like quite a lot of work for just one person.  Shocked

Polytimos:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115038.0

I am involved in MANY projects. I have a team of developers, I am hardly just one person. lol.

Also, POLY is not 'reviving', it is just starting to be 'alive', it has been run for a year, and the ANN is the only thing I had to change, due to issues with the ones that started the first one, and them requesting me to create a new one.

We have built a service provider platform for the project, called POLYSHIELD. Polytimos is just a community project that myself and my team support. QORA is the 'main' project we're building. Which requires a LOT more work, as the development is all completely custom.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 11:59:55 PM

If you support the project, then you're one of the people who is deserving of one of the initial minting accounts. If you don't support the project, why should you be rewarded?

I did keep wallet online for long enough period with no reward to be entitled for minting QORT account. Just don't want to be part of QORT closed club of endless minters.

We will simply read through the blockchain to find how many blocks were staked by the account, provide a system to keep track of that, and assign 'points' to the blocks staked by the account, giving more value to the ones that were staked while the coin was 'dead' in the eyes of the people, as this is the time the project needed more support, and the people who actually cared about the project, were the ones who were staking 'for free' simply to keep the chain moving. Which, is a valuable contribution, worthy of reward.

Where in We do You see decentralization?

Every other person, when hearing the plan for the start of QORT chain, has been fine with it, and has asked relevant questions and/or just been excited. You are the only one so far to be upset by it, which leads me to believe you really are a type that feels entitled to becoming a millionaire from doing nothing. I personally can't stand that mindset.

Open eyes widely and You will see that I was just the first one to read what is proposed and raise the flag. I'm not alone.
BTW, how You see difference in dollars spent for buying QORA and dollars spent for development? They have different color or what?

I don't know where you're coming up with this 'endless minting' nonsense, I never said that. The initial minting accounts, which will be given to QORA supporters, and will obtain the whole of the block rewards of the system, until the PoL algo is implemented. At that point a portion will go to liquidity providers, and another portion to minters.

Well, I don't see end of minting in Your recent explanation, so "endless minting" of "closed club minters" still holds.

I don't know what your comment about a premine has to do with anything...

THE COIN WILL LAUNCH FROM BLOCK 0, WITH NO COINS.

Users who supported QORA, can obtain minting accounts which will obtain the block rewards.

Initially, there will need to be a solid supportive group that has majority to ensure that the chain isn't attacked by a malicious force. Therefore, founder accounts are a necessity while the project is new and small.

You have a problem with the devs getting a reward for developing a truly decentralized trade platform unlike anyone has ever seen from scratch? Yet, at the same time, you would like to be rewarded for nothing? Your words are making a whole lot of no sense to me.

Good luck to you as well!

Preminting or premining, as You wish. It's non-fair initial distribution. I don't want to be part of such ICO scheme.

You are wrong in many ways.

I don't really feel like getting into it with you, you'll just have to see when it happens, since you obviously have more interest in arguing than suggesting things in a respectful manner.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 12:20:17 AM
Merited by tyz (1)

-[ANN]- FIRST Generation 2 codebase API server launching, addressing some confusion I'm seeing here, more...

The first QORA generation 2 codebase API node is going to be created tonight!

Yes, this means that Generation 2 is fully functional Wink

ADDRESSING CONFUSION

It seems people are a bit confused when it comes to the way things are going to be handled in terms of QORA, QORT, and QORA2.

First, I will start by explaining the terminology I use and what I mean when I say certain things...

1. QORA codebase is what I call 'gen 1' codebase.

2. There is a completely different codebase, completely rewritten, based on QORA, that will be used for QORT, and QORA2, that I call 'generation 2'. This is in reference to the codebase that will be used for MANY clone projects.

3. QORT is NECESSARY for all future projects, as it is going to be the 'hub' of trades, and the 'connector' for all future clone projects, and BTC/LTC/etc. Therefore, its launch prior to QORA2, is necessary.

4. I don't understand what a few people seem to be getting all up in arms for about QORT, but believe me... when you see what it is, and what all development has been done, etc... if you're not impressed, you likely aren't impressed with anything.

5. There is no other platform like what we have created from QORA, in Generation 2 codebase. It is quite literally capable of rebuilding the internet entirely. Real time communications, hosting, data storage, and cross-chain transfers with BTC, etc. Therefore the building of all of the functionality into a single platform for utilizing it all, simply doesn't make sense. We can see how well that goes in the case of ETH, and we do not want to have issues. Therefore we are creating MULTIPLE chains, MULTIPLE platforms, each with a different focus, making use of different portions of the functionality possible in the codebase.

6. Saying that QORT isn't QORA, is simply lack of information... The codebase is ALL based on QORA, but completely enhanced in EVERY way. It is faster, more capable, more scalable, and re-written to be extremely awesome. The new database, network layer, and enhanced functionality in multiple ways, will prove that the technology is the best in the space. I believe wholeheartedly that this platform is by far the best in the crypto space, without a doubt. It will scale unbelievably well, getting faster and more secure as it gets larger.

7. There WILL be a QORA2, it will just be launched AFTER QORT. So utilizing QORA1 coins to QORA2 will not be possible, and therefore we are going from QORA1 to QORT, then launching QORA2 as a separate project. There was a LOT that had to be figured out in regard to how all of this needed to be handled, and it's funny now that people are only just now becoming interested in expressing opinions, when before (when we actually needed opinions) there were not many at all to be had.

8. I make NO decisions without taking the community's opinion into full consideration. I resent the fact that for whatever reason a couple people are being so negative. But I invite the negative people to either leave, or actually submit your suggestions in a kind fashion, at which point I will happily take them into consideration, just as I do from any other person. Our team did a TON of work, without asking for ANYTHING. We have not made a SINGLE DOLLAR from QORA, in ANY way. Yet we decided to pick up the community and allow them to come into the new platform. I BELIEVE THIS WAS VERY KIND, SEEING AS IT WAS NOT NECESSARY AT ALL, AND GAVE US NO BENEFIT WHATSOEVER. So I don't feel like the negativity is warranted AT ALL.

Anyone else could have rebuilt QORA, why didn't they do it? It was a TON of work, and I doubt that anyone with the skill necessary, would have been wanting to do it, especially with no monetary reward. I ensured the developers got paid as much as I could, and put a ton of time and effort into this. I expect a bit more respect than negativity, but maybe I'm out of my mind expecting people to be respectful.

QORT LAUNCH INFORMATION

I have relayed a bunch of information to cat in regard to QORT launch. INCLUDING THE IDEA THAT WE WILL BE ALLOWING QORA HOLDERS WHO DIDN'T MINT, A WAY TO GET SOME COINS ON QORT CHAIN.

I have decided upon suggestion from a few of my colleagues and community members, that there will be a method implemented to allow QORA holders to obtain coins on the new chain. It will not be a swap, and it will not be 1:1, as the new chain will have a much lower total coin count. But there WILL be a method created for this to take place.

Most likely it will be over a period of time, credited to the users that create a 'swap request' (for lack of a better term) over a period of time, via a SmartContract with over time payments.

More information will be coming soon.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:03:56 AM

QORT LAUNCH INFORMATION

I have relayed a bunch of information to cat in regard to QORT launch. INCLUDING THE IDEA THAT WE WILL BE ALLOWING QORA HOLDERS WHO DIDN'T MINT, A WAY TO GET SOME COINS ON QORT CHAIN.

I have decided upon suggestion from a few of my colleagues and community members, that there will be a method implemented to allow QORA holders to obtain coins on the new chain. It will not be a swap, and it will not be 1:1, as the new chain will have a much lower total coin count. But there WILL be a method created for this to take place.

Most likely it will be over a period of time, credited to the users that create a 'swap request' (for lack of a better term) over a period of time, via a SmartContract with over time payments.

Thanks crowetic, that is good news!

If Qora holders get some allocation of coins on the new chain proportional to their holdings I can't see any problem, or further complaints. People were getting pissed at getting nothing if they hadn't been staking.
Graham Ade

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:54:01 AM

The only way you'll be able to obtain a 'minting account', and therefore a portion of the block reward once qortal project chain begins, is to:

1. prove you have supported the previous chain, by verification that you have run a node, and staked during the last few months when not many people were, due to the fact that there was no staking reward. This alone will prove that you supported the project, wanting to see it survive, regardless of the fact that you were not receiving monetary reward for doing so, and is sufficient to obtain a minting account on qortal project chain.

What number of blocks staked will be the minimum?

When is the cutoff period for determining who did enough staking, has it already past?
KLONE

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:33:03 AM

The only way you'll be able to obtain a 'minting account', and therefore a portion of the block reward once qortal project chain begins, is to:

1. prove you have supported the previous chain, by verification that you have run a node, and staked during the last few months when not many people were, due to the fact that there was no staking reward. This alone will prove that you supported the project, wanting to see it survive, regardless of the fact that you were not receiving monetary reward for doing so, and is sufficient to obtain a minting account on qortal project chain.

2. prove you have contributed in other ways to the project's success, via explaining and showing what you have done to the community. At which point, we will put a vote up for the community to choose whether your efforts were 'sufficient' to obtain a minting account, and at which 'weight' or 'level' the account shall be started.

How many minting accounts will there be?
fluffyPirate

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:05:05 AM

it's funny now that people are only just now becoming interested in expressing opinions, when before (when we actually needed opinions) there were not many at all to be had.

Maybe the problem is nobody knew about the 'no qora staking, no minting account' rule until now.

chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:22:26 AM

You are wrong in many ways.

I don't really feel like getting into it with you, you'll just have to see when it happens, since you obviously have more interest in arguing than suggesting things in a respectful manner.

Negative feedback looks ugly and hurts, but makes stable systems...

wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:23:17 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 12:57:35 PM by wgd

QORT LAUNCH INFORMATION

Thanks crowetic, that is good news!

If Qora holders get some allocation of coins on the new chain proportional to their holdings I can't see any problem, or further complaints. People were getting pissed at getting nothing if they hadn't been staking.

Crowetic is right. effort to get interested in the project so that the launch Windows node is very small. I am glad that qora balance will also be a factor for the new Qora road

Chup you have a problem, you probably are always dissatisfied  Roll Eyes

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:25:01 AM
Merited by tyz (1)

Today Announcement on QORA official discord channel by @crowetic

@here - the process for finaliizing the underlying platform details for qortal platform, is underway. Will be going over the details with a few of my close contacts first, then presenting the finalized version in a paper for the community. Once we have consensus amonst the community that the ideas are solid, we will be presenting them to cat, for development.

basic ideas are:
- The chain, starts at block 0 without a doubt. No pre-mine, No dev fund (unless community decides to create one and there will be methods for that) and no anything that doesn't fit within the 'rules' that I have always gone by for all coins I end up fully supporting. Any sort of ICO, pre-mine, or acquisition of coin prior to the launch, is forbidden in my mind.

- users who run nodes, stake QORA chain, and keep it moving, will be given Minting accounts on the new chain. These accounts will be assigned a 'leveling system', whereas the minting accounts will 'level up' similar to an RPG. The level will be representative of the 'influence' of that particular account in regard to 'voting' on the platform, for overall platform development, direction, and various other proposals.

- The non-staking users on QORA, A.K.A. 'holders', who have control over their own private keys, will be given a portion of the overall block rewards of the platform, paid to the users weighted based on the QORA they held. An overall percentage of the block rewards will be divvied out to these users, every block.

- Wallets of both poloniex, and OpenLedger, are to be completely banished. Since they have decided to screw the community, no way will their coins be allowed to obtain coins on qortal. Apologies for those of you that have lost coins on either of these platforms, please reach out to me directly if you would like to, and we can chat.

(this by no means, guarantees anything at all, I will simply discuss things with you and we will go from there.)

other info

- There have been recent introductions to a couple new developers who are keen to assist qortal in multiple ways. This includes assistance with the finishing of the qortal trade portal.
- The trade portal itself, will not be 'live' at launch, the idea first, is to get the underlying network in place, nodes running, and the chain moving and getting stronger, prior to releasing the portal itself.
More information will be coming as we figure out more of the platform details, etc. But I'm feeling very happy about the way things are going at the moment.

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
LavaLamp52

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:06:54 PM

I have ~1500 Qora sitting on openLedger.
What am I supposed to do? Dump them as fast as possible before the price drops?
Any information is appreciated...
LavaLamp52

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:15:28 PM

and:
- i would like to find this discord channel
- where can I buy "real" qoras at the moment?
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:24:14 PM

Thanks for the 'addressing confusion' post - clarifies things - I'll keep watching this space...
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: