Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249378 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ive Gone Parabolic

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:39:13 PM

The only way you'll be able to obtain a 'minting account', and therefore a portion of the block reward once qortal project chain begins, is to:

1. prove you have supported the previous chain, by verification that you have run a node, and staked during the last few months when not many people were, due to the fact that there was no staking reward. This alone will prove that you supported the project, wanting to see it survive, regardless of the fact that you were not receiving monetary reward for doing so, and is sufficient to obtain a minting account on qortal project chain.

2. prove you have contributed in other ways to the project's success, via explaining and showing what you have done to the community. At which point, we will put a vote up for the community to choose whether your efforts were 'sufficient' to obtain a minting account, and at which 'weight' or 'level' the account shall be started.

How many minting accounts will there be?

Close to zero. He will end up with nobody but himself getting the qortal account lol. And what are the potential benefits from having that account - which is the equivalent of a node as I understand - from having it on the new chain? No swaps, only butt slaps and you have to prove that you were mining on the dead chain without financial incentive, in order to pass and be eligible for the account, lol you know what, shove your account up your butthole  Grin
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LavaLamp52

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:29:29 AM

The only way you'll be able to obtain a 'minting account', and therefore a portion of the block reward once qortal project chain begins, is to:

1. prove you have supported the previous chain, by verification that you have run a node, and staked during the last few months when not many people were, due to the fact that there was no staking reward. This alone will prove that you supported the project, wanting to see it survive, regardless of the fact that you were not receiving monetary reward for doing so, and is sufficient to obtain a minting account on qortal project chain.

2. prove you have contributed in other ways to the project's success, via explaining and showing what you have done to the community. At which point, we will put a vote up for the community to choose whether your efforts were 'sufficient' to obtain a minting account, and at which 'weight' or 'level' the account shall be started.

Close to zero. He will end up with nobody but himself getting the qortal account lol. And what are the potential benefits from having that account - which is the equivalent of a node as I understand - from having it on the new chain? No swaps, only butt slaps and you have to prove that you were mining on the dead chain without financial incentive, in order to pass and be eligible for the account, lol you know what, shove your account up your butthole  Grin

Does sound scammy indeed
RACToriginal

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:11:50 PM

is Qora still alive?
love diem

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:56:20 AM

is Qora still alive?

I think that QORA is still alive but have some problems.
lovewiki

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

Share Love

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 05:40:12 PM

- The non-staking users on QORA, A.K.A. 'holders', who have control over their own private keys, will be given a portion of the overall block rewards of the platform, paid to the users weighted based on the QORA they held. An overall percentage of the block rewards will be divvied out to these users, every block.

Every block? New Qora will be distributed to original Qora holders on every block basis? How this can be done?

And after the new Qora distribution, will there still have any incentive to keep the original Qora chain moving?

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 11:32:46 PM

-[ANN]-

Please read the doc (in progress) here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iNljKBxuS8flAa23OWWzT-KJza4jdF5bFKR3byoCap4/edit?usp=sharing

This should clear up a lot of the questions.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 11:35:30 PM

the trolls here are getting to be a bit annoying. Read the doc and you'll see that all comments have been taken into consideration.  

The system will reward those who contribute, there will be as many staking accounts as people willing to create them.

RE-POST of doc on top of new page - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iNljKBxuS8flAa23OWWzT-KJza4jdF5bFKR3byoCap4/edit?usp=sharing

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:31:05 PM

Hello crowetic.

Thanks for the detailed update.
I have red the document and I must say it seems very well thought.

I see that the number of QORA owned by the account plays substantial role in the initial distribution of the QORT.
Hmm this is good that you give credits to Qora holders but it also bad in some way because
other contributions are not taken into account.

For example I would have had more initial Qora coins if I hadn't contributed
roughly 4.5% of my initial holding to the development of CIYAM AT for Qora in the early days.

If you take only the amount of Qora in consideration some of us would be penalized then.
This is just my opinion so is up to you and your team (the founders) if you will take this fact
also into consideration.

coin2.0

Activity: 622
Merit: 251

love coins

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 09:07:47 AM

when launch the qora2.0
Rua

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:22:42 PM

hi guys,
l have 2.7 million qoracoin . l wanna selling. l wanna total 3 btc for qora. l realy need the money. l have been holding for a long time. qora about is heard good news. BTC good days.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:28:14 AM

hi guys,
l have 2.7 million qoracoin . l wanna selling. l wanna total 3 btc for qora. l realy need the money. l have been holding for a long time. qora about is heard good news. BTC good days.

Your price is a way too high. I take all your 2.7 million Qora for 2 Satoshi each, so BTC0.054. Pm me if you are interested. The price is fixed, no negotiation.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:37:40 PM

hi guys,
haha - what a joker
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:38:59 PM

the trolls here are getting to be a bit annoying. Read the doc and you'll see that all comments have been taken into consideration.  

Ignore the trolls - they have their own agenda - trolls have killed many a coin!
Rua

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:56:54 PM

hi guys,

Your price is a way too high. I take all your 2.7 million Qora for 2 Satoshi each, so BTC0.054. Pm me if you are interested. The price is fixed, no negotiation.
No high . l was buy 18 sat on polo. l holder two years. l will burn it to 2 sat. l hope, qora will be good. l will wait. but now l need to money.
Rua

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:02:22 PM

hi guys,
haha - what a joker

No no. why ll l be a joker? l got it from 18 sat. and two years l was hold.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:44:20 AM

hi guys,

No high . l was buy 18 sat on polo. l holder two years. l will burn it to 2 sat. l hope, qora will be good. l will wait. but now l need to money.

It doesn't matter what price you bought it at. The coin value has fallen sharply. Why should someone buy the coins from you at a totally excessive price just because you made a bad investment two years ago? If you want to sell then sell them at the current market price. Otherwise, no one else will buy the coins from you. If you believe in the future of Qora, hold the coins. But it can still take a long time until the value has reached your investment price. But if Qora fails, then you have a total loss.
love diem

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:56:58 PM

For my idea , QORA should be traded at Yobit or Cryptopia.
1. Yobit never delist any coins.
2. Cryptopia can be growth in the future.
If another persons have any ideas , please inform for discussion.
Rua

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:54:31 PM

/l agree. we can process in yobitte.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:48:00 AM

I think much of the problem stems from the exchanges knowing Qora will become a Decentralized Exchange. It is like listing the thing that will end your business. I guess they could make money on the way out. Careful of these exchanges also, could be risky trading there.
coin2.0

Activity: 622
Merit: 251

love coins

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 06:43:54 PM

update by crowetic
The hope is to launch very soon, to get the network moving, and get people swapped over from QORA into their Minting accounts, etc.
I believe now that I have all the details figured out, and just have to verify them with cat to ensure he thinks they are good, then get the detail input into the core code.
The UI, should be able to be done very quickly, and I have devised a really simple method for creation of accounts, that I think people will have no problem using.
I am getting the detail for that put together for @irontiga to build out from what we already have, which is essentially all of it (on the visual side, just need a few API call modifications, as we were testing with the Gen 1 core prior to now.)
@here - you can check over the changes to the document and see if I've missed anything here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iNljKBxuS8flAa23OWWzT-KJza4jdF5bFKR3byoCap4/edit?usp=sharing (document still allows comments, so if you see anything that you would like to see, that is missing, simply let me know and I'll get it modified.)

The dawn will come. Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: