Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2019, 04:45:18 AM *
News: 10th anniversary art contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 245136 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rua

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:30:30 PM

selling 10000000 for 1 BTC @10 satoshi,PM me if interested.
you should give more, because QORT ambitious and beautiful project. l have 2.779.742 qora. l hodl. l need to money but this price l not sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rua

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:32:31 PM

How nice to have new developments about qora and qort.  Smiley
I'm following
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1026

https://crowetic.com || https://cryptopool.party

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 07:17:26 PM

selling 10000000 for 1 BTC @10 satoshi,PM me if interested.
you should give more, because QORT ambitious and beautiful project. l have 2.779.742 qora. l hodl. l need to money but this price l not sell.

IMO Good call not selling, the new platform deserves a higher price.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORA
    ..Decentralized hosting.
     ⊙ Decentralized social network
    ..Voting system.
| https://cryptopool.party - The Crypto Pool Party!
            infrastructure/admin
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1026

https://crowetic.com || https://cryptopool.party

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 07:28:33 PM

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- The time is drawing near, BURN your QORA to get access to the QORT blockchain transition.

That's right everyone, we are now within 30 days of the official launch of the QORT (qortal) blockchain!

In order for the transition to the new chain to be as seamless as possible, and in order for it to be totally decentralized, everyone who plans to move over to the new chain, must BURN their QORA. We will take everyone who burns into consideration on the new chain, by implementing them into the genesis block of the new chain.

The genesis block will contain the details of every account that burns coins, and the amount of coins they burned.

On the new chain, those records will be used to distribute the QORA asset on the QORT chain.

The QORA asset will then entitle the accounts to a 250:1 exchange of QORA:QORT (I.E. if you burn 1000 QORA, you will be given a max of 4 QORT, distrubuted every block, with 25% of the block rewards of QORT.)

Regardless of being a minter or not, the people who burn QORA, will obtain a piece of every block's reward.

The launch of QORT is currently scheduled for December 1, 2019

We wanted people to have at least 3-4 weeks to be made aware of the fact that the burn is necessary, find the information on one of the QORA information locations, get their wallet set up, and make the burn transaction. Thus, here is the announcement!

-Details-

In order to BURN your QORA, you must send to the genesis address on QORA (which you can see from checking the block 1 block generator here http://node5.qora.org/index/blockexplorer.html?block=1

SEND YOUR COIN TO - QfGMeDQQUQePMpAmfLBJzgqyrM35RWxHGD

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORA
    ..Decentralized hosting.
     ⊙ Decentralized social network
    ..Voting system.
| https://cryptopool.party - The Crypto Pool Party!
            infrastructure/admin
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Rua

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:17:48 PM

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- The time is drawing near, BURN your QORA to get access to the QORT blockchain transition.

That's right everyone, we are now within 30 days of the official launch of the QORT (qortal) blockchain!

In order for the transition to the new chain to be as seamless as possible, and in order for it to be totally decentralized, everyone who plans to move over to the new chain, must BURN their QORA. We will take everyone who burns into consideration on the new chain, by implementing them into the genesis block of the new chain.

The genesis block will contain the details of every account that burns coins, and the amount of coins they burned.

On the new chain, those records will be used to distribute the QORA asset on the QORT chain.

The QORA asset will then entitle the accounts to a 250:1 exchange of QORA:QORT (I.E. if you burn 1000 QORA, you will be given a max of 4 QORT, distrubuted every block, with 25% of the block rewards of QORT.)

Regardless of being a minter or not, the people who burn QORA, will obtain a piece of every block's reward.

The launch of QORT is currently scheduled for December 1, 2019

We wanted people to have at least 3-4 weeks to be made aware of the fact that the burn is necessary, find the information on one of the QORA information locations, get their wallet set up, and make the burn transaction. Thus, here is the announcement!

-Details-

In order to BURN your QORA, you must send to the genesis address on QORA (which you can see from checking the block 1 block generator here http://node5.qora.org/index/blockexplorer.html?block=1

SEND YOUR COIN TO - QfGMeDQQUQePMpAmfLBJzgqyrM35RWxHGD

As far as I understand, are we just sending it to the address below? So how will the post QORT come to us. is anybody burn your qora?  thanks
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1093

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:44:59 PM
Merited by tyz (1)

As far as I understand, are we just sending it to the address below? So how will the post QORT come to us. is anybody burn your qora?  thanks
Check the address: http://qora.vip/index/blockexplorer.html?q=QfGMeDQQUQePMpAmfLBJzgqyrM35RWxHGD
People are already burning.

The new client will have a function which checks which addresses from the old chain have sent their QORA to the QORA genesis block, and calculate its weight on the new network based upon the number of QORA burned.
You will receive a QORA asset on the QORT chain after burning, but it is not actually directly usable, but it's there to determine your weight / your share from the block rewards.

Hope this helps! Smiley

Visit my shitcoin blog / become part of my filter bubble (Update: don't – I'm currently busy, thus no updates. Smiley ): OCOIN.DEV
How to not get scammed in cryptoland: https://ocoin.dev/en/blog/2019-09-08/why-research-on-cryptocurrencies-is-important // Interested in Mimblewimble, Beam / Grin? Visit mimblewimble.support
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 314
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:40:48 AM

what conditions have to be met to gain a minting account at launch? minting from now until then counts as minting?
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 314
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:53:00 AM

one suggestion that is missed in many wallets:

add the option of where to store the blockchain
Rua

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:34:59 AM

Check the address: http://qora.vip/index/blockexplorer.html?q=QfGMeDQQUQePMpAmfLBJzgqyrM35RWxHGD

The new client will have a function which checks which addresses from the old chain have sent their QORA to the QORA genesis block, and calculate its weight on the new network based upon the number of QORA burned.
You will receive a QORA asset on the QORT chain after burning, but it is not actually directly usable, but it's there to determine your weight / your share from the block rewards.

Hope this helps! Smiley

So QORT how will reach us?
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:22:30 PM

Selling 500000 QORA for 0.75 BTC,escrow is mandatory. PM.
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:16:06 PM
Merited by tyz (1)

As far as I understand, are we just sending it to the address below? So how will the post QORT come to us. is anybody burn your qora?  thanks

Hope this helps! Smiley

The QORT you will receive over time is determined by your weight, on a 1:250 ratio. So, if you had 250.000.000 QORA, burn them by sending them to the QORA genesis block and receive 250.000.000 QORA asset on the new QORT chain, this will entitle you to your proportional share of the block rewards, meaning you will receive QORT until you have a total of 1.000.000 (because of the 1:250 ratio) QORT in your wallet.

This process will take quite some time. The network starts from 0 and block reward is, iirc, 5 QORT per block, which is shared between all users who get a share of each block.

Visit my shitcoin blog / become part of my filter bubble (Update: don't – I'm currently busy, thus no updates. Smiley ): OCOIN.DEV
How to not get scammed in cryptoland: https://ocoin.dev/en/blog/2019-09-08/why-research-on-cryptocurrencies-is-important // Interested in Mimblewimble, Beam / Grin? Visit mimblewimble.support
theduuude

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:07:15 AM

When is the deadline to burn the QORA coins?
theduuude

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:43:56 AM

I guess it doesn't matter because forging for new blocks is over.
urhgaclax

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:44:41 AM

If we have Qora on more than one address, should we make a separate transaction for each address or first move them all to one address and then make only a single transaction to the genesis address?
honghaisea

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:20:03 AM

As far as I understand, are we just sending it to the address below? So how will the post QORT come to us. is anybody burn your qora?  thanks

Hope this helps! Smiley

The QORT you will receive over time is determined by your weight, on a 1:250 ratio. So, if you had 250.000.000 QORA, burn them by sending them to the QORA genesis block and receive 250.000.000 QORA asset on the new QORT chain, this will entitle you to your proportional share of the block rewards, meaning you will receive QORT until you have a total of 1.000.000 (because of the 1:250 ratio) QORT in your wallet.

This process will take quite some time. The network starts from 0 and block reward is, iirc, 5 QORT per block, which is shared between all users who get a share of each block.
where can trade QORT now? or any plan to list QORT on exchange? i did not find QORT an any exchange now
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:49:07 PM

where can trade QORT now? or any plan to list QORT on exchange? i did not find QORT an any exchange now

You can not to trade QORT right now because qort blockchain is not started yet. We are hope that QORT will start 1 desember.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:10:34 PM

Exactly, QORT isn't live, yet. All you can possibly do is buy QORA OTC to increase your weight on the new QORT chain, so you get more from the block rewards.

meyer

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:21:03 PM

If we have Qora on more than one address, should we make a separate transaction for each address or first move them all to one address and then make only a single transaction to the genesis address?

good question... I also would like to understand

thx

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Rua

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:52:49 PM

Hope this helps! Smiley

So QORT will come to our QORA wallet?
Did I get right ?
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 09:00:58 PM

So QORT will come to our QORA wallet?
Did I get right ?

No you did not. There will be QORT wallet but it will be possible to use private key from your QORA account to get access to your QORT coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.