Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:27:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting new Project base looking for interested people  (Read 569 times)
Premgen (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:49:12 PM

Hey guys I am looking into starting a web project and I am looking for people who would be interested in joining this venture with me to help get it started once it starts.

What is the project about:

This project will essential be a forum made from scratch where people can join and offer their digital services for video games.

Examples:
  • League of Legends rank boosting
  • CSGO boosting, bets
  • Hearthstone bets
  • Trading, selling, buying other video game services
  • Diablo 3 leveling
  • Starcraft 2 ranking

Its own credit system:

The forum will have its own credit system where users can buy credits to trade,buy, or sell and they can fund their accounts. We will be using blocktail (https://www.blocktrail.com) for when ever a user registers they will be given their own unique address to pay to and once paid credits will be added to their account.

What benefits would come with this credit system:
  • Other members are allowed to see your credits under your profile name so when making deals you can know the person actually has the funds for what you are trading/buying/offering
  • If you don't want credits anymore you can simple request to have credits removed from your account and be paid in btc
  • You are allowed to send credits to users where needed and a history log of all credits sent/received between users.
  • Betting has been made with ease now that you can use credits and make bets for hearthstone matches as bets will be help while a staff watches the match to see who wins =D

Preventing scammers is a major priority:
We plan to build this as a safe community for gamers to a make bets and offer services. WE WILL NOT GIVE KINDLY TO SCAMMERS. Once we have sufficient proof you are attempting to scam lets just say you should expect having a hard time creating a new account with us.

We also know how people create new accounts under vpns, vps, and other means. Our site will banning proxies, vpns, and vps accounts on the daily. Due to the nature of btctalk members here using windows azure vps to make accounts and spam. We are looking to ban all microsoft ips from even visiting our website.

There is a lot more I plan on doing with this project but I just need help from the community on what you would like to be seen.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:36:22 AM

What do you bring to the Project?
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:41:15 AM

Umm, writing a forum from scratch? Why not just MOD SMF or phpBB?

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: