Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: light green trust  (Read 534 times)
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:49:25 AM

Hi forum, I just noticed that I am seeing somw mwmbers in here with a light green trust but they don't hae any trusted feedback in the forum. Shouldn't I see just a black +1 if it came from an untrusted feedback?

Sorry for this question I'm just curious as I don't know why I am seeing it like that, is there somethig wrog in my account or something? Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:54:13 AM

Hi forum, I just noticed that I am seeing somw mwmbers in here with a light green trust but they don't hae any trusted feedback in the forum. Shouldn't I see just a black +1 if it came from an untrusted feedback?

Sorry for this question I'm just curious as I don't know why I am seeing it like that, is there somethig wrog in my account or something? Cheesy

if you see a user's trust ratings not " 0: -0 / +0" then it has trusted feedback, the zero in the middle is the number of negative trusted feedback on the account while the zero in the right is the number of positive trusted feedback and the zero on the left is the overall trust ratings. there is no way you will see light green trust member without trusted positive feedback

care to share who is the user you see with light green trust but without trusted positive feedback?
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:59:55 AM

untrusted feedback won't make any changes to a user's ratings. you either misunderstood what a "trusted feedback" is or is seeing things.  Wink

the +1 (or more) is how many trusted feedback a user have received.
simon66

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:06:20 AM

It's not this guy you ran into is it? His avatar is an image of fake green trust..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1353410.0
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:25:42 AM

if you see a user's trust ratings not " 0: -0 / +0" then it has trusted feedback, the zero in the middle is the number of negative trusted feedback on the account while the zero in the right is the number of positive trusted feedback and the zero on the left is the overall trust ratings. there is no way you will see light green trust member without trusted positive feedback

care to share who is the user you see with light green trust but without trusted positive feedback?

yes I know that, that is why I am asking why am I seeing it in green Cheesy

untrusted feedback won't make any changes to a user's ratings. you either misunderstood what a "trusted feedback" is or is seeing things.  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=516752

This is how I see his trust LOL. Cheesy

It's not this guy you ran into is it? His avatar is an image of fake green trust..

Haha. No that is not the guy. Smiley
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:29:25 AM

yes I know that, that is why I am asking why am I seeing it in green Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=516752

This is how I see his trust LOL. Cheesy

Haha. No that is not the guy. Smiley

cause you left him a feedback and you basicly should trust your own. i just see  0: -0 / +0 (in black Wink) because i dont trust you, just have DT in my list.

jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:37:59 AM

cause you left him a feedback and you basicly should trust your own. i just see  0: -0 / +0 (in black Wink) because i dont trust you, just have DT in my list.

Ah, I see. But then why is the other persons that I left a feedback is still on black?
Sorry for many questions.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:04:27 AM

Ah, I see. But then why is the other persons that I left a feedback is still on black?
It takes 2 weeks time to increase by 1 and for you to see anyone green the feedback needs to be 2-3 months old at least.

yo
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:09:14 AM

It takes 2 weeks time to increase by 1 and for you to see anyone green the feedback needs to be 2-3 months old at least.

I see. Thanks. This answers my question then. Smiley
I thought tere is something wrong with my account or maybe it's my eyes lol. Cheesy
I'll lock this now.

Thanks for clarifying this guys!
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:09:27 AM

It's because you left him a trust rep. By default, you are on your own DT, so any trust you leave is marked as trusted for you only.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: