Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why isn't my activity going up.  (Read 399 times)
DOGE12321 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:11:52 AM

Hey guys i am posting and replying to things but for some reason i amn't getting activity. why is that?  Sad Sad Sad
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 06:13:13 AM

Hey guys i am posting and replying to things but for some reason i amn't getting activity. why is that?  Sad Sad Sad

You get a maximum of 14 activity per 14 days, if you post more your activity will be less than your posts.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:15:17 AM

The activity score only updates "once in a while" (maybe twice a month?), that way there is less load on the server.
Good things take time, you will get there.  Smiley

Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:16:01 AM

Please move this to Meta. And yeah, what shorena said.
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:26:25 AM

The activity score only updates "once in a while" (maybe twice a month?), that way there is less load on the server.

I THOUGHT it will update every 14 days, so how does it work if its updating every two months, will we skip a position or what Wink
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:44:44 AM

I THOUGHT it will update every 14 days, so how does it work if its updating every two months, will we skip a position or what Wink

Not every two months it updated on every 14 days , as soon as the activity time starts when you post a single post after 1hrs maximum your account rank updated but according to that your post should also be greater then the rank position. here i post the link where you can find the full deails about the forum activity clear they will explain it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582736.0

their is no position skipping automatically your position will change as soon as your post goes beyond the rank level.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 07:13:02 AM

I think happy bit said it updated twice per month, which is about right.

I has a 14 day maximum to stop people like me with over-active mice becoming legendary before we understand bytecoin ( is that what it is called? Smiley ).

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:22:40 AM

You only can increase your activity every 2 weeks, and every 2 weeks you got 14 activity. So you need to wait other 2 weeks for increase your activity and your rank.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: