Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebpay | Signature Campaign | Weekly Payouts  (Read 15922 times)
zebpaysupport (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Zebpay - Cryptocurrency Exchange and Wallet

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 01:44:15 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 10:52:32 AM by zebpaysupport

Zebpay Signature Campaign
[Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoin in India | Best bitcoin rates | Send to contacts | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers

This campaign is closed now.
Thank you all who participated!

6 slots | Pay per post | Weekly payments | Escrow

*Strictly for posts in India board & with Indian mobile number

Campaign Requirement:

Revised Payments
Newbie - 0.00005 btc per post  - 2 slots
Full - 0.0005 btc per post  - 2 slots
Senior - 0.0009 btc per post  - 2 slots

Escrow:
0.1 Bitcoin in escrow with Benson Samuel, Moderator India forums, as collateral. In case some one do not get payment and he is eligible, Benson can pay it from collateral amount. 1% of collateral per month as fees to Moderator.
https://blockchain.info/address/1PgrT7J5FL2YqHdDTRb1dFtfb131aqL8aR

Post Requirement:
- Your bitcointalk.org account has to be at least 1 month old.
- Min 25 constructive posts per week and 40 Maximum eligible posts will be counted. Bumps, simple image, short posts, only quotes does not count. Please don't spam forums.
- Post must be made with the appropriate signature and should be posted in India board only. Your posts in Other, Alternate cryptocurrencies boards and its child boards will not count.
- Local posts will count only if it is in English, Not in off-topic.
- If you did not meet the post requirement for 2 weeks in a row, we'll vacant your spot for other participants.
- Posts in this thread will not count. Posts in other signature campaigns do not count.

To Join:
- Download Zebpay from Play store or App store and get registered (You will get 100 bits free on download) It requires mobile number verification, just like Whatsapp.
- If you need any help with installation please contact support@zebpay.com.
- Post here with bitcointalk username, last 4 digits of your your Zebpay registered mobile number, current forum rank, and post count in this thread.
- Also please share your 10 digits mobile number via PM for quick verification.

Acceptance:
- If number of potential candidates exceeds 13 we retain the right to screen the candidates based on our preference.
- We will also update below spreadsheet with list of current users on campaign.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OBhED5wfA0gb6ROU6L1lVlo-GGHvjfvybmUlfyCawDM/edit?usp=sharing

Payment:
- Minimum 4 days of age in campaign to get payout.
- We will deposit your earnings into your Zebpay account every Tuesday (before 10 PM IST) for previous week (Monday to Sunday).
- All signature campaign payment can be withdrawn instantly.
- If you have joined campaign in middle of week, you will get paid for those days on first cycle after you are eligible for payment.

Terms & Conditions of the promotion:
- Your signature must exclusively using our signature. Participants must not change the signature during its period.
- If the participant breaks forum rules (spamming/flamming), he/she will be automatically disqualified.
- We reserve the right to cancel your participation if your posts are considered useless or spam.
- Once you apply for this promotion, you are accepting the terms stated above.

Signature codes:

Newbies:
Code:
♞Zebpay, fastest way to BUY SELL bitcoin | India♞

♞Zebpay, fastest way to BUY SELL bitcoin | India♞

Full Members:
Code:
[font=helvetica][url=http://app.zebpay.com/forum-signature-full][color=blue][b]Download Zebpay[/b] - [/color][b][color=black]Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India[/color][/b][/url]
[color=orange]♞[/color][b][size=10pt][color=green]Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates[/color] | [color=navy]100 bits free | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts[/color][/b] [color=orange]♞[/color][/font]

Download Zebpay - Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | 100 bits free | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts

Senior Members:
Code:
[font=helvetica][url=http://app.zebpay.com/forum-signature-sr][size=18pt][color=blue][b]Download Zebpay[/b][/color][/size] [size=14pt][b][color=black]Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India[/color][/b][/size][/url]
[color=orange]♞[/color][b][size=10pt][color=green]Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates[/color] | [color=navy]100 bits free | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts[/color][/size][/b] [color=orange]♞[/color][/font]

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | 100 bits free | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts

Zebpay Cryptocurrency Exchange. Buy, Sell and Trade Cryptos Globally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 01:55:03 PM

zebpaysupport is official Zebpay support bitcointalk handle.

Regards
Mahin
Zebpay

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 02:35:14 PM

Escrow:
0.1 Bitcoin in escrow with Benson Samuel, Moderator India forums, as collateral. In case some one do not get payment and he is eligible, Benson can pay it from collateral amount. 1% of collateral per month as fees to Moderator.

Confirming this as someone asked me to verify this in a PM.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:06:06 PM

You accept newbies on this campaign but you have a requirement "Your bitcointalk.org account has to be at least 4 months old" ? 4 months old bitcointalk account should be a member rank almost to full member (in case the account is active posting)

Regarding the rate, yours are good especially for "newbies" but 20 max posts per week is a bit low imo. Would you consider to increase the max post count or maybe just make this campaign as a fixed campaign.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sho_road_warrior

Activity: 114

PMs blocked, send answers to main.

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:54:26 PM

You accept newbies on this campaign but you have a requirement "Your bitcointalk.org account has to be at least 4 months old" ? 4 months old bitcointalk account should be a member rank almost to full member (in case the account is active posting)

Regarding the rate, yours are good especially for "newbies" but 20 max posts per week is a bit low imo. Would you consider to increase the max post count or maybe just make this campaign as a fixed campaign.

Makes no sense does it?

If you are a newbie that posts 20 good posts per week you are not a newbie after 4 months, but full member (120+ activity).

If the rule stays people will probably just buy old newbie accounts for cheap to join. Probably not the kind of people you want advertising for you.

┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 05:57:19 PM

is this open for non india residents?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:01:26 PM

Nice to see ZebPay is coming out with a sig campaign. But, why only newbie & Sr. Member? What about Jr. Member, Member, Full Member, Hero Member & Legendary? Also, you can have some special rates for Staff Members. Smiley

Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:24:12 PM

I think the OP is confused if the account should be 4 months old then how can it be Newbie account  and you are accepting newbie and only Sr.member account what about other rank holders. One the OP dont have knowledge about the account details or he is just fooling here.

Zebpay is mobile wallet then if anyone dont have smartphone then how can he will be able to withdraw if he is joining the signature campaign.

I think this signature campaign is just for joke it has opened it with out any knowledge of how to run a signature campaign.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 09:36:12 PM

I think the OP is confused if the account should be 4 months old then how can it be Newbie account  and you are accepting newbie and only Sr.member account what about other rank holders. One the OP dont have knowledge about the account details or he is just fooling here.

Zebpay is mobile wallet then if anyone dont have smartphone then how can he will be able to withdraw if he is joining the signature campaign.

I think this signature campaign is just for joke it has opened it with out any knowledge of how to run a signature campaign.

There are many newbies that are many years old and are still newbie because they weren't active posting in forum.

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 04:29:40 AM

Escrow:

Confirming this as someone asked me to verify this in a PM.

Thanks Ben, appreciate it Smiley

Regards

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:36:59 AM

Application

Username - aizzaku
last 4 digits - *7700
Current Rank - Full Member
Post Count -  496

please verify

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 04:40:45 AM

Makes no sense does it?

If you are a newbie that posts 20 good posts per week you are not a newbie after 4 months, but full member (120+ activity).

If the rule stays people will probably just buy old newbie accounts for cheap to join. Probably not the kind of people you want advertising for you.

I think the OP is confused if the account should be 4 months old then how can it be Newbie account  and you are accepting newbie and only Sr.member account what about other rank holders. One the OP dont have knowledge about the account details or he is just fooling here.

I think what you guys are raising are valid points. I will ask team to make it one month old. Thanks for feedback.
I agree with you Pk880058, we do not have experience with sig campaigns. This is an experiment focused on India board only and I am sure we will keep learning how to run a sig campaign efficiently. Thanks for your feedback.

@Bitinity, fixed payout is good idea with minimum post requirement. I will have that adjusted. Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your interest mate, but our campaign is aligned to promote our buy and sell feature at the moment and it is available in India only. Once we have few of our international features released we wil start this campaign on main board also.

At the moment this campaign is specific to India board only.

Nice to see ZebPay is coming out with a sig campaign. But, why only newbie & Sr. Member? What about Jr. Member, Member, Full Member, Hero Member & Legendary? Also, you can have some special rates for Staff Members. Smiley

On our first attempt, I really want to make it simple for us to manage it as it requires lot of efforts to run and manage sig campaign. But surely we will add more slots and ranks once we have a process setup to run it efficiently, At this time we are just experimenting it.

Our objective with this campaign is simple : Have our buy and sell services promoted in India board by having active Indian board users in our campaign.

Regards
Mahin
Zebpay

Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:11:03 AM

Hi zebpaysupport I am from India and I am a regular user of your beautiful service I will happy if you accept me for this campaign I will happy to have you at my signature and I am not a scammer I can give you my zebpay mobile number and user name by pm if you accept me thanks
zebpaysupport (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 06:39:04 AM

Yes, for users meeting specified criteria.

Thanks.

Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:55:42 AM

Yes, for users meeting specified criteria.

Thanks.

Hi zebpaysupport I am from India and I am a regular user of your beautiful service I will happy if you accept me for this campaign I will happy to have you at my signature and I am not a scammer I can give you my zebpay mobile number and user name by pm if you accept me thanks
zebpaysupport (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 06:56:51 AM

Thanks for appreciating our effort. This is our very first campaign so it's important for us that it is manageable.
We'll plan for more exciting campaigns and for all members once we are done with this primitive one. Smiley

Regards.

zebpaysupport (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 07:06:04 AM

Application

Username - aizzaku
last 4 digits - *7700
Post Count -  496

please verify

Hi, as specified in criteria, currently we're running the campaign with newbie and senior members only.
We'll come up with new campaign for all members once done with this soon and update on India board. You can surely participate then Smiley

Regards.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:02:03 AM

You should add a rule "Members with negative ratings cannot join" , or scammers like these, who aren't accepted in any sig campaign except yobit, will start showing up:
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 03:31:13 PM

Its good for particularly indian peoples and also a best campaign by Zebpay. It has some restrictions but I think its a marketing policy of Zebpay. Not bad for getting more targeted audience in India especially.
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 05:07:02 PM

Application

Username - aizzaku
last 4 digits - *7700
Post Count -  496

please verify

Hi, as specified in criteria, currently we're running the campaign with newbie and senior members only.
We'll come up with new campaign for all members once done with this soon and update on India board. You can surely participate then Smiley

Regards.

Okay thankyou. i would like to participate. have been using ZebPay and recommended it to many of locals here.
Also working on a bitcoin related website... will be targeting india

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: