Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Techniques on Earning BTC??  (Read 4922 times)
maltize

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:35:18 PM

Theres a lot of techniques .. well you can research online or ask a friend cause I dont think people will share their secreto to success ... if there is  its like 1 out of 10 people

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
md1120

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:37:41 PM

1. invest
2. gambling
3. mining
4. faucet
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:46:47 PM

Theres a lot of techniques .. well you can research online or ask a friend cause I dont think people will share their secreto to success ... if there is  its like 1 out of 10 people

Not every method of earning bitcoins needs any technique of special types, if you are new you can collect bitcoins from faucets and that doesn't need any techniques, if you have some knowledge you can earn bitcoins from signature campaigns, that also won't need any special techniques.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:00:32 PM

Not every method of earning bitcoins needs any technique of special types, if you are new you can collect bitcoins from faucets and that doesn't need any techniques, if you have some knowledge you can earn bitcoins from signature campaigns, that also won't need any special techniques.

Signature campaign doesn't needs any technique but it needs a good knowledge related to bitcoin, and if you hold it then you can earn descent amount of bitcoins from it.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:21:10 PM

Since I'm a newbie I need tips and techniques to earn bitcoin..

The first tip I would give you is to start reading through the threads on this forum, this question is asked a lot, and answered a lot.. Next google it up, bound to find some more interesting information. Then make friends that have satoshis and know more about it than you, and of course then learn from them  Grin
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:12:22 PM

Start firstly with faucets as you are newbie, but if you build up your account in this forum you can join the signature campaign and make more earning this way. You could also selling your services for Bitcoin.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:46:08 PM

techniques that work according to my experience is, when you are a beginner is better to try to increase your account up to the highest rank, then joined the signature campaign, when you've got bitcoin, you can use it to grow even more, such as investing or trading.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:54:02 PM

1. invest
2. gambling
3. mining
4. faucet

1. Investment might be a good way if you know where you want to invest, just dont invest in any hyip or ponzi scheme. For this one i suggest you to invest your money in bitcoin, the long term investment i think.
2. Gambling, i dont recommend this way to earn bitcoin since this is just depend on your luck, if you win you just lose it again, unless you are the owner, you might be rich if you are an owner.
3. Mining, solo mining isn't profitable anymore, too much capital needs to earn bitcoin through this way.
4. Faucet, it's easiest way but not profitable just wasting your time.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:08:32 PM

techniques that work according to my experience is, when you are a beginner is better to try to increase your account up to the highest rank, then joined the signature campaign, when you've got bitcoin, you can use it to grow even more, such as investing or trading.
I think waiting for his rank to reach the highest is need a lot of time and aside from that he can also loose different opportunity to earn bitcoin. So if you ask me i will just buy bitcoins and use it as a capital to do some investment but i think not now because it's very tempting for different site to turn to scam like Hashocean. Trading is one of the best way to earn a lot of btc especially on alt coin trading but he needs to study first but it's worth it because if he study first about alt coin trading he can have many successful trades Grin.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:18:08 PM

I think waiting for his rank to reach the highest is need a lot of time and aside from that he can also loose different opportunity to earn bitcoin. So if you ask me i will just buy bitcoins and use it as a capital to do some investment but i think not now because it's very tempting for different site to turn to scam like Hashocean. Trading is one of the best way to earn a lot of btc especially on alt coin trading but he needs to study first but it's worth it because if he study first about alt coin trading he can have many successful trades Grin.

If you have money to invest then why don't you directly buy an higher rank account and join signature campaign, it will save your maximum time and you can start earning straightaway.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:24:16 PM

If you have money to invest then why don't you directly buy an higher rank account and join signature campaign, it will save your maximum time and you can start earning straightaway.

I wouldnt recommend this, unless you are aware of what you post is based off of relative constructive posts. This is good option only if A) the campaign is still available B) you know how to talk like a person and stay on topic.

The worst move the person can make if they just want to make btc, wastes the btc and get banned for spamming.
safari88
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:21:29 PM

I do not want to take risks, when I was a beginner and do not have much experience, but I had to buy a bitcoin then use it for capital, and when I lose I will be very sad, even it could make my passion diminished for looking a profit of bitcoin. so I think it's better to get them for free when beginners.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:50:26 PM

I do not want to take risks, when I was a beginner and do not have much experience, but I had to buy a bitcoin then use it for capital, and when I lose I will be very sad, even it could make my passion diminished for looking a profit of bitcoin. so I think it's better to get them for free when beginners.

Yeah its always good to earn it rather then buying it, try to find various ways to earn bitcoins and save it for future, as it will become even more difficult to earn bitcoins in future.
JITENDERPAR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:18:01 AM

You can earn Bitcoins by the following ways:
1. You can earn in this forum by enrolling in a signature campign and posting in this forum but this way Is only profitable for high rank members.
2. You can also earn here by offering some services like data entry, web development or any other skills you own in the services section.
3. You can earn Bitcoins by trading altcoins and if you want to earn from this way you can go to http://yobit.net website.
4. You can earn Bitcoins by Promoting Faucets and other sites to earn where you get referrals and when they claim you get referral commissions......

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:21:45 AM

I think you should start with faucets but do not expect too high from it, its good to collect some for free and save it for future as you never know what will be the value in future, and other simple way is to join signature campaign.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:55:29 AM

I think you should start with faucets but do not expect too high from it, its good to collect some for free and save it for future as you never know what will be the value in future, and other simple way is to join signature campaign.
Faucet are not a good idea to start because now it's not profitable anymore because you can't even earn enough satoshi to pay your daily expenses like electricity and internet. Signature campaign is one of the best and popular way to earn bitcoin and it will be better if he use his signature campaign earning for doing some altcoin trading because it's easy to double or grow at least 150% of your btc amount in just few weeks.
Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:48:57 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2016, 03:34:10 AM by Seansky

Faucet are not a good idea to start because now it's not profitable anymore because you can't even earn enough satoshi to pay your daily expenses like electricity and internet. Signature campaign is one of the best and popular way to earn bitcoin and it will be better if he use his signature campaign earning for doing some altcoin trading because it's easy to double or grow at least 150% of your btc amount in just few weeks.
The easiest way to earn bitcoin is by altcoin trading and via signature campaigns. Signature campaigns gives good pay to it's users as well as it also gives capital for altcoin trading. Altcoin trading is good too you can grow at least 150% or maybe more of your btc in at least a day it is the fastest but if your unlucky then you can lose some of your btc.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:36:22 PM

You could find lots of methods for earning bitcoin, among those signature campaign gives you good earning. Better is to post your unique skills and earn bitcoin.
safari88
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:18:25 PM

Yeah its always good to earn it rather then buying it, try to find various ways to earn bitcoins and save it for future, as it will become even more difficult to earn bitcoins in future.

yes I am sure in the future it will be difficult to get a free bitcoin, especially when bitcoin has exhausted mined and the price is very high. so now is a good opportunity to collect bitcoin as much as possible.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:39:22 PM

yes I am sure in the future it will be difficult to get a free bitcoin, especially when bitcoin has exhausted mined and the price is very high. so now is a good opportunity to collect bitcoin as much as possible.
Still a very long wait for that moment to come I mean when bitcoin has exhausted mined due to reduced miner reward because halving would extend the time so i think we will continue to be able to get free bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: