Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin trusted to put your real money  (Read 48064 times)
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:35:24 AM

I'm more of a conservative investor, especially when it comes to crypto currency. Right now, only a portion of my fiat is allocated to BTC. Once my confidence in the technology grows, and I have seen its stability, I'd consider putting a more significant amount than what I'm investing right now.
What are you going to wait until the price of bitcoin as gold? reached its peak and then become stable?
I think the train should not be left behind. bitcoin will benefit a lot for you even though price movements are very fast or very volatile. but even so bitcoin still trusted

By being conservative, I meant only a portion of my money will go to buying BTC. I'm not saying that I'm going to avoid investing right now, all I'm saying is I'm not gonna put all my eggs in a single basket. Always better to have my investments in different financial instruments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:00:20 AM

yes I save my money for investment. deposit funds into bitcoin is a very profitable thing. Do not ever be afraid to save your money to bitcoin. because bitcoin is so safe and so profitable.

There is nothing wrong to put real money into bitcoin. Bitcoin these days is quite mature when it comes to holding it and using it. It's not something that willl vanish f.e.

Real money put into bitcoin is a wise decision. No currency grows if placed into wallet for a long time. But the real currency put on bitcoin grows according to the variation felt regularly.
different from bitcoin you can get profit to just put bitocin it in the wallet because bitcoin prices continue to grow and when you're lucky you could sell at a high price. there is a risk that prices may fall. but you do not need to be afraid of it. it was reasonable when the price falls
all investments have risks bitocin its safe and trusted

It's not all safe and trusted. You could got hacked by not being careful in the internet.

The price of bitcoin is relatively stable, but you'll never know when will a currency fall. And waiting for btc to rise highly is hard, except you sell your bitcoin as fast as possible when the halving come.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:06:14 AM

I'm more of a conservative investor, especially when it comes to crypto currency. Right now, only a portion of my fiat is allocated to BTC. Once my confidence in the technology grows, and I have seen its stability, I'd consider putting a more significant amount than what I'm investing right now.
What are you going to wait until the price of bitcoin as gold? reached its peak and then become stable?
I think the train should not be left behind. bitcoin will benefit a lot for you even though price movements are very fast or very volatile. but even so bitcoin still trusted

By being conservative, I meant only a portion of my money will go to buying BTC. I'm not saying that I'm going to avoid investing right now, all I'm saying is I'm not gonna put all my eggs in a single basket. Always better to have my investments in different financial instruments.
That is the best option with all investments.Never invest heavily in any single business.Diversify it.I buy bitcoin in small amounts every month
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 11:43:11 AM

That is the best option with all investments.Never invest heavily in any single business.Diversify it.I buy bitcoin in small amounts every month

That's the best of all investment. Only diversified investment can give a good profit as well a guarantee on the investment as if one of the investment fails, with the alternate investment loss can be compensated.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:53:03 AM

why did you wait for the stability of bitcoin? price is not unstable or can we call as the fluctuations more provide more benefits to your investments? I think for bitcoin has fluctuations you should take advantage of it do not wait until it stable dude or you will be disappointed?
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:51:25 PM

It is not that bad to make an investment in Bitcoin and that is because there are a lot of people that is going to do that because they want to earn some profit with it.
And that will be only nice if they are going to sell it on the right moment and otherwise they have to wait a long time.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:59:01 PM

Yeah of course is Bitcoin trusted to put your real money in to it. I can assure you that you will be making money when you invest in Bitcoin you will not regret a thing. This has been proven by so many people.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:19:44 PM

Bitcoin has unofficial recognition like a real money.If we take just two examples one of bitlicense which was issued last year by US Govt and now recently national license issued to a well known exchange by EU.I have my trust much more solid than ever after these steps.No doubt,it is real money now.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:20:43 PM

Yeah of course is Bitcoin trusted to put your real money in to it. I can assure you that you will be making money when you invest in Bitcoin you will not regret a thing. This has been proven by so many people.

Yes I think bitcoin is trusted to put your real money into it as majority of us bought bitcoin for the first time by using fiat so I don't think there is any major issue with it.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:43:15 PM

I have total faith in bitcoin and I will keep on investing my money into it until the time of halving occurs, as it can give us best rewards at block halving  event.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:10:52 PM

Bitcoin will always has a value because there is a core group of people who believes in it. The question is, how much the value is.
However, Bitcoin is getting rarer and rarer because the supply increases slowly but the losses of Bitcoin keeps the same level. Also, the fiat monetary system is getting worser each day. It will have a future and there it will have a significantly value.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:26:19 PM

Yes, a time is coming when the price of bitcoin will be at a peak, and at that time he will wish that why he did not invest his money in bitcoin at the time when it was at low.
From the price of bitcoin we will not have to fear but we will have to be happy as we can now buy more with that price.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:41:36 PM

Sure it's trusted but if you puted your real money you should beware a scammers and other guys who want to get an easy money. At my opinion invest in bitcoin today will be ultra proftiable.

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:58:01 PM

Sure it's trusted but if you puted your real money you should beware a scammers and other guys who want to get an easy money. At my opinion invest in bitcoin today will be ultra proftiable.

You are right, scammers all around the place. Just looking for people with big money on their wallet addresses. And because bitcoins price today is not that big. That's better thing to do to put your real money in bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:34:44 PM

You are right, scammers all around the place. Just looking for people with big money on their wallet addresses. And because bitcoins price today is not that big. That's better thing to do to put your real money in bitcoin.

Yeah and investing money in  bitcoin is really safe nowadays as its not easy for anyone to hack or steal your coins easily, so you can go for it.
Almagro

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:51:46 PM

The security of your money on Bitcoin is depends on yourself, if you can't keep it safely you will lose your money.
Yourself is the one who should be trusted, if you don't trust yourself then don't do it!
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:02:10 PM

I have total faith in biutcoin and I am investing my money into it on regular basis hoping that it will make me  rich in next couple of months.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:15:41 PM

I have total faith in biutcoin and I am investing my money into it on regular basis hoping that it will make me  rich in next couple of months.

It could make you rich if you will buy many bitcoins today, because if you will just invest your money for a couple of bitcoin it can't make you rich for just a short period of time.
Good luck to your goal, it is possible if you have many money to put in bitcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:10:38 AM

Your standards can't applied in bitcoin if we are to follow the supposedly flow of this cryptocurrency.

Well it's your stand so it's decision to make a move after all.
If he does not have much knowledge about bitcoin then he is true he does not have to invest that much amount in bitcoin, I think he should have to learn about bitcoin more then he will know well how tobenefit from bitcoin even in any situation.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:14:34 AM

For now, I'm considering bitcoin as alternative currency / investation that I'm going to use in the future.
Sometimes I'm use bitcoin just like fiat when I have to purchase something
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: