Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:49:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proposal: rename altcoin discussion to sour grapes discussion  (Read 2145 times)
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 12:22:23 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 12:36:38 AM by benthach

as expected call everyone trolls for exposing get rich quick scam like his iota.

If you are not a troll then you shouldn't have a problem with answering that question that you try to avoid to answer. So? Will we get a real answer or another excuse?

you are such a childish begging for candy. i'm using my magic balls, satisfied now? would you like to licks my magic balls? it could give you some luck with your get rich iota.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:24:36 AM

Garbage posts by spammer..
this if it was even a legit topic ? Should have been put in Meta.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:54:48 AM

as expected call everyone trolls for exposing get rich quick scam like his iota.

If you are not a troll then you shouldn't have a problem with answering that question that you try to avoid to answer. So? Will we get a real answer or another excuse?

you are such a childish begging for candy. i'm using my magic balls, satisfied now? would you like to licks my magic balls? it could give you some luck with your get rich iota.

Great. Now I can quote this answer if I see you calling any coin a scam. It will add a lot of credibility to your verdict.

PS: You, trolls, fall in the same trap again and again, haha.
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:23:13 PM

Your criticism amounts to [A decentralised internet is impossible because of these highly complex reasons that only I understand].

If you know so much about it, why haven't you created your own system?  Why don't you publish an academic paper so people of your "intellect" can review it?

Trolling this forum won't get you anywhere.

Why don't you write a non confrontational paper explaining your theories and submit them to the ethereum developers?  In this way some progress could be made.  

Instead you are just wasting everybody's time writing stuff that hardly anyone here understands that may or may not be true because we have no way of verifying or refuting your highly technical and complicated objections.

I am working on it. The distinction is as I explained upthread about Charles, Vitalik, and Ethereum, I did not waste $millions doing my research. And when I release my white papers and coin, I still won't be doing an ICO nor asking for any money from speculators at all.

You watch and observe how it is done.

Edit: and why do you think I would be incentivized to write white papers solely for the purpose of helping Ethereum not make more mistakes. I am happy to see them waste another $millions of your dumb money on dumb research. If I had gone for the ICO pump job, I could earned my $million already. But my goal was never that small. I wanted to do something to impact the world and besides a $million for me is at least an order-of-magnitude below my goal.

How dio I follow you?

To peel or not to peel.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: