Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:00:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Removal of escrow.ms? Update: Recommend users for DT 2, as escrow.ms is removed  (Read 19631 times)
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:57:03 PM

So much troll in these days, this forum is fantastic !
Yes it is Smiley A KINDERGARTEN.

But he didnt do anything + he never scammed or tried to. Most of us have done fraud at one time or another on the Internet.
He also didn't get banned which is why he is ahead ,what else  Grin Grin Grin

added to DT by asking for it?
I will kill thermos if blade adds him  Angry Angry

In other words yeah, a guy who steals from others is more likely to steal from you than the one who doesn't. Duh.
From whom did he steal ?

So unless you're suggesting that a reputable Indian publication is lying about some punkass carder...
unless ? reputable ? publication  ? punkass ? what are you even saying and when will you get out of the "  ".

Like i said the old man is an Influencer Cheesy people die to quote him.

yo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 05:59:19 PM

*Silently lifts his hand up in the air in the name of his cat.

If a cat is appointed to DT2 then I will perma afk.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 06:06:04 PM

If a cat is appointed to DT2 then I will perma afk.
You do not want to start the Cate vs. Doge war with my cat. You really don't.

unless ? reputable ? publication  ? punkass ? what are you even saying and when will you get out of the "  ".
Like i said the old man is an Influencer Cheesy people die to quote him.
He's a troll, it is best to avoid him. Escrow.ms has been removed for now and that's the end of his story until we hear from him again.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:16:46 PM

It's a common misconception that one's trust list is a list of people who you extra-special-trust. Really it's a list of people who you believe have given accurate ratings and will continue to do so -- it's not necessary to actually trust them all that much otherwise.
You need to trust someone on your trust list to an extent above giving accurate ratings. As you need to trust them enough to not give their own sock-puppets positive trust for fake trades, which could potentially create a false sense of trustworthiness.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:19:08 PM

It's a common misconception that one's trust list is a list of people who you extra-special-trust. Really it's a list of people who you believe have given accurate ratings and will continue to do so -- it's not necessary to actually trust them all that much otherwise.
You need to trust someone on your trust list to an extent above giving accurate ratings. As you need to trust them enough to not give their own sock-puppets positive trust for fake trades, which could potentially create a false sense of trustworthiness.

Default trust & trust system are not the right name for this stuff, as I've said few months ago (maybe one day theymos will change the name).
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:24:40 PM

I haven't even read the article, but since he never scammed here, I'm inclined to give escrow.ms the benefit of the doubt and assume (until I get more info) that he is the victim of some government nonsense. But I guess he will at least be inactive for a while, so I removed him.
The problem with this sort of reasoning (he ain't stolded nothin from me, honor among thieves) is it breeds exactly what we see here today.
In other words yeah, a guy who steals from others is more likely to steal from you than the one who doesn't. Duh.

Theymos is giving him the benefit of doubt incase in the future the news are fake and escrow.ms will have the chance to clear his name up. Thats all for it however he removed him already from DT list so there is no reason to prolong this anymore because as of theymos stated, escrow.ms has never scam anyone here

I'm adressing the "he hasn't scammed anyone here" bit. But if you're interested in giving him "the benefit of the doubt," there is none to give.
According to the articles, he has admitted his role (& exposed others involved) in the scheme. So unless you're suggesting that a reputable Indian publication is lying about some punkass carder...,
The "reputable Indian publication" most likely received their information from the police/government, who they believed to be telling the truth.

Even if the article is accurate in saying that escrow.ms confessed, it is possible the confession was somehow coerced.

I would still put the chances of him being guilty as being fairly high though
bargainbin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:29:30 PM

From whom did he steal ?
From ATM machines.
So unless you're suggesting that a reputable Indian publication is lying about some punkass carder...
No airquotes, buddy. Times of India is the reputable publication The punkass carder confessed, ratting out his buddies implicating others in the process.
here:
"Bhardwaj revealed to us that Sheikh would procure data related to debit/credit cards through his sources," said DCP (crime) Bhisham Singh. "His associates would clone the cards and withdraw the money and send it to Delhi. Sheikh instructed Bhardwaj to transmit the money to Dubai through the bitcoin route."Bhardwaj has confessed to having sent Sheikh bitcoins equivalent to more than Rs 30 lakh in the past four-five months. The police also recovered cash totalling Rs 8 lakh from Bhardwaj's house.

Where do you see a problem?

Even if the article is accurate in saying that escrow.ms confessed, it is possible the confession was somehow coerced.
Please. It's possible that the sun doesn't rise tomorrow. I'm betting against it tho.
Again, the gist of my post is this:
I'm addressing the "he hasn't scammed anyone here" bit.
Heutenamos

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:45:29 PM

Do you know what BITCOIN is ? or which type of people get into it ? If NO then learn,If YES then continue.

yo
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:55:54 PM

Please. It's possible that the sun doesn't rise tomorrow. I'm betting against it tho.
I am just saying that he is not necessarily 100% certainly to be guilty and that I would be open to believing that he is not guilty if evidence that supports his innocence were to surface in the future (or if there is a lack of evidence that supports his guilt were to ever be presented).

Until the matter is resolved, it is probably best to not actively trust him. 
Again, the gist of my post is this:
I'm addressing the "he hasn't scammed anyone here" bit.
IMO, a scammer is a scammer, period. It really doesn't matter who they stole from, at least in my eyes
bargainbin

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:57:43 PM

Do you know what BITCOIN is ? or which type of people get into it ? If NO then learn,If YES then continue.

Sure, I know what Bitcoin is. Odds are, I sold you your first coin.
As to the people who get into it, that varies over time. Those who got into it early on were cryptogeeks, gamblers/recreational chemistry fans/vendors after SR became a thing, and, over the last ~3 years, roughly the same contingent that bought into MMM.

If there's anything else you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask Smiley

@Quickseller yeah, me too, though I'm not holding my breath. Just find "assum[ing] [...] he is the victim of some government nonsense" is fairly silly. Makes us look like we're on the bleeding edge of the paranoid lunatic fringe.
Heutenamos

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:03:33 PM

It's for the fringe guys,who don't need more awareness.Why don't you login into .MS account and post because you clearly are an government/bank official, kiddo...not easy to fold the true bitcoiner's Smiley

yo
bargainbin

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:10:34 PM

It's for the fringe guys,who don't need more awareness.Why don't you login into .MS account and post because you clearly are an government/bank official, kiddo...not easy to fold the true bitcoiner's Smiley

Lol, yeah, for the lunatic fringe guys. Stay batshit crazy & pathologically paranoid, kiddo Smiley
Heutenamos

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:14:22 PM

Lol, yeah, for the lunatic fringe guys. Stay batshit crazy & pathologically paranoid, kiddo Smiley
It is better than a slave Smiley

yo
bargainbin

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:17:37 PM

It is better than a slave Smiley
>Thinking you're not a slave

Lol, keep drinking that Kool-Aid, 'coz that's what they want you to think!
mexxer-2 (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:20:16 PM

-snip-
Can we get back on topic? I even changed the topic title for crying out loud  Grin . A discussion if government is indeed controlling you or not might be a topic for politics and society
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 07:22:51 PM

Can we get back on topic? I even changed the topic title for crying out loud  Grin . A discussion if government is indeed controlling you or not might be a topic for politics and society
I was just about to say, this topic is becoming very off-topic...

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
bargainbin

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:23:17 PM

-snip-

No prob. I vote for you [and] Quickseller.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:28:16 PM

I haven't even read the article, but since he never scammed here, I'm inclined to give escrow.ms the benefit of the doubt and assume (until I get more info) that he is the victim of some government nonsense. But I guess he will at least be inactive for a while, so I removed him.
The problem with this sort of reasoning (he ain't stolded nothin from me, honor among thieves) is it breeds exactly what we see here today.

Theymos is giving him the benefit of doubt incase in the future the news are fake and escrow.ms will have the chance to clear his name up. Thats all for it however he removed him already from DT list so there is no reason to prolong this anymore because as of theymos stated, escrow.ms has never scam anyone here

I'm adressing the "he hasn't scammed anyone here" bit. But if you're interested in giving him "the benefit of the doubt," there is none to give.
According to the articles, he has admitted his role (& exposed others involved) in the scheme. So unless you're suggesting that a reputable Indian publication is lying about some punkass carder...,
The "reputable Indian publication" most likely received their information from the police/government, who they believed to be telling the truth.

Escrow.ms did surely confess of sending btc because he do regularly cash deal I know this. But it doesn't means he knew he was getting funds from atm cards fraud.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:42:25 PM

Escrow.ms did surely confess of sending btc because he do regularly cash deal I know this. But it doesn't means he knew he was getting funds from atm cards fraud.
The article in the OP said that escrow.ms knew the funds were from the cloned ATM cards.

"Bhardwaj revealed to us that Sheikh would procure data related to debit/credit cards through his sources," said DCP (crime) Bhisham Singh. "His associates would clone the cards and withdraw the money and send it to Delhi. Sheikh instructed Bhardwaj to transmit the money to Dubai through the bitcoin route."

From what the article is saying, it sounds like escrow.ms was selling BTC (at a premium?) for what he knew to be stolen cash.
Heutenamos

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:48:59 PM

A discussion if government is indeed controlling you or not might be a topic for politics and society
That is why I stopped Feeding him.

I even changed the topic title for crying out loud  Grin
Though,It is hard to be on-topic when you change it with every alternate post.  Grin

yo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: