Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Removal of escrow.ms? Update: Recommend users for DT 2, as escrow.ms is removed  (Read 19636 times)
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:38:10 PM

I see your point. Those are people I have trusted with a lot of coins in the past, but they do not add much to the network. This is why I posted about watching my list...I will take a better look at it.
Theymos can help you on that one
And likewise, if someone is very trustworthy but never leaves trust ratings, then it's somewhat pointless to add them to your trust list.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 02:44:16 PM

I do not think this is the right way to elevate trust point just by adding another member to DT1.
It would have been better if theymos removed escrow.ms only and added the names under his trust list back to the previous DT manually wihout adding Blazed.

I am not showing any disrespect towards Blazed but I feel that he should remain in the position as was before.

I am just trying to help build out the DT2 list some is why I posted about adding people. Being DT1 does not help me in any way honestly (it actually will cause me nothing but hassles). I do not think Theymos wants to deal with keeping track of people who should or should not be DT2 since he is already busy. If you know of a better person toss it out there.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 02:45:23 PM

I see your point. Those are people I have trusted with a lot of coins in the past, but they do not add much to the network. This is why I posted about watching my list...I will take a better look at it.
And likewise, if someone is very trustworthy but never leaves trust ratings, then it's somewhat pointless to add them to your trust list.

Yeah, I am already going to take a good look at my list.

Edit: That is why I asked publicly for a list of good people Wink I do not see why it can not be open for public debate.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:48:42 PM

Yeah, I am already going to take a good look at my list.

Edit: That is why I asked publicly for a list of good people  Wink

Do you prefer a PM or will you open a thread (maybe in the meta section) ?
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 02:54:15 PM

PM is pry better.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:06:37 PM

yo
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:12:40 PM

PM is pry better.

Pm sent, with a few nickname.

Lol, the next time use the direct link of the image Wink.
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:17:15 PM

PM is pry better.
My recommendations have been sent to you as well Wink
Hope you like it
ReckLess.6

Activity: 44
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:26:56 PM

PM is pry better.
Be careful about redsn0w. He is desperate to get into DT since the CITM days. And u can guess why someone would be so desperate for a DT position. Also, check his neutral ratings, which were actually -ve a few months ago.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:29:55 PM

PM is pry better.
Be careful about redsn0w. He is desperate to get into DT since the CITM days. And u can guess why someone would be so desperate for a DT position. Also, check his neutral ratings, which were actually -ve a few months ago.

No, I'm not desperate ... and much important I didn't ask Blazed to add me in his trust list. If you don't believe me... ask him Wink.

So much troll in these days, this forum is fantastic !
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 05:31:36 PM

*Silently lifts his hand up in the air in the name of his cat.
*Silently watches the thread.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 05:33:31 PM

Damn you Blazed. You get Legendary first and now DT1 before me as well? Dammit!

Congratulations mate!

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:33:34 PM

But he didnt do anything + he never scammed or tried to. Most of us have done fraud at one time or another on the Internet.
ReckLess.6

Activity: 44
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:33:41 PM

PM is pry better.

No, I'm not desperate ... and much important I didn't ask Blazed to add me in his trust list. If you don't believe me... ask him Wink.

U r a long time player in this game and I would have been surprised if u made this mistake. No idiot has ever been added to DT by directly asking someone to get himself added. They'd play tricks for confidence building and u r doing the same.

But he didnt do anything + he never scammed or tried to. Most of us have done fraud at one time or another on the Internet.
What?
bargainbin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:35:12 PM

I haven't even read the article, but since he never scammed here, I'm inclined to give escrow.ms the benefit of the doubt and assume (until I get more info) that he is the victim of some government nonsense. But I guess he will at least be inactive for a while, so I removed him.
The problem with this sort of reasoning (he ain't stolded nothin from me, honor among thieves) is it breeds exactly what we see here today.
In other words yeah, a guy who steals from others is more likely to steal from you than the one who doesn't. Duh.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:35:43 PM

PM is pry better.

U r a long time player in this game and I would have been surprised if u made this mistake. No idiot has ever been added to DT by directly asking someone to get himself added. They'd play tricks for confidence building and u r doing the same.

What?

Again ... no  Grin.

Try another time, maybe you will be lucky !
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1123

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:41:52 PM

I haven't even read the article, but since he never scammed here, I'm inclined to give escrow.ms the benefit of the doubt and assume (until I get more info) that he is the victim of some government nonsense. But I guess he will at least be inactive for a while, so I removed him.
The problem with this sort of reasoning (he ain't stolded nothin from me, honor among thieves) is it breeds exactly what we see here today.
In other words yeah, a guy who steals from others is more likely to steal from you than the one who doesn't. Duh.

Theymos is giving him the benefit of doubt incase in the future the news are fake and escrow.ms will have the chance to clear his name up. Thats all for it however he removed him already from DT list so there is no reason to prolong this anymore because as of theymos stated, escrow.ms has never scam anyone here

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mexxer-2 (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:48:47 PM

No idiot has ever been added to DT by directly asking someone to get himself added.
Ohoho, what if I told you someone has been/is going to be added to DT by asking for it?

Edit: Actually, nevermind, not gonna name the individual. It ain't me for sure though  Tongue
bargainbin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:50:54 PM

Theymos is giving him the benefit of doubt incase in the future the news are fake and escrow.ms will have the chance to clear his name up. Thats all for it however he removed him already from DT list so there is no reason to prolong this anymore because as of theymos stated, escrow.ms has never scam anyone here

I'm adressing the "he hasn't scammed anyone here" bit. But if you're interested in giving him "the benefit of the doubt," there is none to give.
According to the articles, he has admitted his role (& exposed others involved) in the scheme. So unless you're suggesting that a reputable Indian publication is lying about some punkass carder...
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:53:07 PM

This is disturbing. I have had a few deals with him in the past and he seemed like a genuine and really nice guy. Coupled with the fact he was on the board of one of India's biggest bitcoin exchanges and his amazing trust rating on here, i felt that there was no way i could go wrong with him. Guess i was wrong! Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: