Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Removal of escrow.ms? Update: Recommend users for DT 2, as escrow.ms is removed  (Read 19631 times)
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:34:39 PM

I've been here from last 4-5 Years and You can not find a single person who can say I took a penny from him. I've done my deals honestly and was doing my business that's it. It's a funny world where you are guilty until proven innocent. Personally I don't give a fuck about what people say behind my back but if you really want to make a opinion of me in your head, You should talk to me first. Because All those news you've read is not true.

You were convicted of a crime that was a serious one. You're talking about people who you might have dealt with on the forum and there may be very few people who might have dealt with personally. Nobody can be sure or trust a person just because they have dealt with on an online forum and hence when this news came out, it took everyone by surprise as you were a reputed and trusted user. I can understand your frustration and can sympathize with you if you indeed are innocent and were unaware of all those illegal deals that were reported. You're not guilty yet as your trial is still pending. Hope that the truth wins then.

Thank you buddy.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Victor Beckham

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:12:58 PM

I've been here from last 4-5 Years and You can not find a single person who can say I took a penny from him. I've done my deals honestly and was doing my business that's it. It's a funny world where you are guilty until proven innocent. Personally I don't give a fuck about what people say behind my back but if you really want to make a opinion of me in your head, You should talk to me first. Because All those news you've read is not true.

When I read things like:
"Bhardwaj revealed to us that Sheikh would procure data related to debit/credit cards through his sources," said DCP (crime) Bhisham Singh. "His associates would clone the cards and withdraw the money and send it to Delhi. Sheikh instructed Bhardwaj to transmit the money to Dubai through the bitcoin route."

and

"The probe revealed that he had handed over the money he received to a person on the basis of code words sent from Mumbai.
Bhardwaj was identified as the receiver."

It seems like you were aware something wasn't right... code words when receiving the funds? And it appears you knew your source was procuring data for cards?  Where did you think he was getting this data???  

You probably can't say much, but the trial should be interesting. If you are truly innocent and got caught up in the wrong crowd, I wish you the best.

There was no interrogation, they wrote something in their local language and asked me to sign it and I had to do it that time. Everything you've read in news were made up by the police guys.

I was not aware of the crime else I would have contacted police first.  Thanks buddy.

So, u were arrested and had to do a jail time without any trial? How long did it take to get your bail?

escrow.ms
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:21:39 PM

So, u were arrested and had to do a jail time without any trial? How long did it take to get your bail?

13 Months and yes because It's India. In Normal Cases like mine trial takes 4-5 years.
Victor Beckham

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:24:07 AM

13 Months and yes because It's India. In Normal Cases like mine trial takes 4-5 years.

Terrible. Were u involved in cash trade? Did they physically torture u at jail?

By the way, if u plan to be back to the bitcoin community, I guess it is good if u tell your side of the story like both Charlie Shrem & Burt Wagner did.

escrow.ms
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:57:00 AM

Terrible. Were u involved in cash trade? Did they physically torture u at jail?

By the way, if u plan to be back to the bitcoin community, I guess it is good if u tell your side of the story like both Charlie Shrem & Burt Wagner did.

Yes cash trade and No I was not phyically tortured but living in an Indian Jail is not easy, you don't get seprate cells or facilities like TV,Radio or even a Bed. I was living with 50-60 people in a 2500 sqft room.

I will post my story soon, I'm just busy with Court etc right now. I can't blame people, they believe what they read in papers but I'm not some random guy, I've been here from a long time, my identity is public and atleast they can give me a chance to explain what happend instead of accusing me, that's Public Procecutor's job. If I am guilty I will go to Jail and If I'm not I'll be free. People need to understand that what if, If I am innocent are they going to give me my 13 months back or my reputation. I have suffered, my family suffered even more. So please instead of accusing and bitching about me, give me time. Time will tell the truth.
mexxer-2 (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:07:07 AM

Was going to change my trust to neutral for the time being, but handing out negs after having claimed it was not you who did it the last time is not cool
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 10:14:26 AM

Was going to change my trust to neutral for the time being, but handing out negs after having claimed it was not you who did it the last time is not cool
Even if the court declares him completely innocent right now, I see no reason to ever take down the negative I have applied here. I may only rewrite it to properly describe his unjustifiable trust abuse. Not that I'd believe that a person behaving in this way is likely to be innocent rather than guilty. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 10:50:42 AM

Oh now it is a trust abuse, when you gave it to me it was justifiable?
Correct. You have left 14 unjustifiable retaliatory ratings. https://i.imgur.com/DGDU34f.png

If you'll point a finger on me, I'll break it and shove it in your ass because I've asked you politely once.
Threatening me now, are we? Go on, that will surely help you.

Archived for reference: https://archive.fo/dAReR#selection-4055.340-4055.449

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 05:11:58 PM

If you were in my place and suffered even half of what I had you would have commited suicide you little piece of shit.
If you'll point a finger on me, I'll break it and shove it in your ass because I've asked you politely once.
Oh by the way Lauda means dick. So fuck off.
It's a shock somebody like you used to be DT1.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1810
Merit: 2715

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 06:49:17 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 07:40:45 PM by ibminer

If you were in my place and suffered even half of what I had you would have commited suicide you little piece of shit.

Nothing shocking here. Assuming everything escrow.ms is saying is true, which I don't know if it is at this point, I could certainly understand the reaction.

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 11:16:56 PM

Nothing shocking here. Assuming everything escrow.ms is saying is true, which I don't know if it is at this point, I could certainly understand the reaction.
It's understandable, however nonsensical. Regardless of whether the crime was done intentionally, it was still committed. Insulting people and leaving retaliatory feedback for pointing this out doesn't help any sort of reparations to your reputation.

While I would very much like to have someone like escrow.ms back in the community, him throwing the toys out of his pram isn't the right way to go about coming back. Explaining what actually happened, why it happened and having calm, sensible conversations with those who left him negative feedback explaining the situation perhaps would be.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:38:04 PM

You probably can't say much, but the trial should be interesting. If you are truly innocent and got caught up in the wrong crowd, I wish you the best.
Considering he is in India,you know it's easy to get away with such issues.Court and stuff is bullshit,money rules the courts around here.If escrow.ms bribes a few officers involved in the case,they'd burn the documents and won't leave any traces.And if he use even the smallest political powers ,even better,he'd be out on bail within seconds.Welcome to democracy.
If that was that easy he would have been out in bail long back and he was put in jail for 13 months before getting a bail and the trial is not even started.I know the court stuff will drag your life but it is not that easy like you say that everyone is corrupted. Unless you get tangled in a court case in India you will not know how hard it is to get out.

There was no interrogation, they wrote something in their local language and asked me to sign it and I had to do it that time. Everything you've read in news were made up by the police guys.

I was not aware of the crime else I would have contacted police first.  Thanks buddy.
I really do not know what the truth is,but what he is said is true,India being a country with more languages it will be hard to understand any local languages and everything you read in news are not exactly true and if you read all the news papers available you will see different versions of the event in each news paper .

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:43:53 AM

People change being in prison.  I realize this guy didn't get a life sentence or anything, but having your freedom taken away, especially in a country like India, can harden a man.  I'm surprised he's back here looking to get his rep back, but perhaps that shouldn't be shocking.  Trying to convince a community as jaded as this one seems to be after committing (allegedly) a financial crime is going to be a tough haul.
escrow.ms
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:27:04 AM

I was on DT because of my reputation of being a trustworthy man not because of my language or race.

You can see my localbitcoins profile here
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/escrowmsa/

I went to Jail due to same reason, If I was a crook and was involved in a crime, I would have flown away with millions. But no I was at my home when police literally kidnapped me from my home and asked my family to not contact local police, they asked me if I have CCTV installed at my home, which I didn't had. According to chargesheet I was not arrested from my home, I was arrested from India Gate, where I've never went in my whole life. Now you can imagine how corrupt Indian police is.

I have learned one thing in Jail that being silent is a sign of cowardness. If you want to survive you have to fight or you will die.
escrow.ms
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:44:20 AM

It's understandable, however nonsensical. Regardless of whether the crime was done intentionally, it was still committed. Insulting people and leaving retaliatory feedback for pointing this out doesn't help any sort of reparations to your reputation.

While I would very much like to have someone like escrow.ms back in the community, him throwing the toys out of his pram isn't the right way to go about coming back. Explaining what actually happened, why it happened and having calm, sensible conversations with those who left him negative feedback explaining the situation perhaps would be.

I'm sorry i was just frustrated that time, I was arrested for a crime I did not commited, I had to spent 12 months of Jail in a city that's 1500km away (Mumbai, Maharastra) and 1 month in Surat (1200 km away) (Different states) from my home. I've never been to both places before my arrested. Sorry If I'm being rough, It's not my fault I was forced to live with hardened criminals.

Ps: I tried to ask them politely first, however I was not able to explain them about my case in brief because right now my priority is court. I need to visit courts in every 7 days. After spending a year in Jail my financial condition is not good. I can't travel by Air so I'm trying to cut that cost by travelling in train and It takes a day to reach there.
dbzdivik

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:24:58 AM

I had traded with escrow.ms over LBC and i am amazed that police lied a lot in your case.
1.were you framed?
2.were there was intentional conspiracy about you or it was just misconception from investigation department?
3.can you let us know how is INDIA jail in terms of condition.(food, Hygiene)
4. Are you married?
5. man i deeply sympathize for you if you are innocent, Your real name is open so it says a lot about your personality. Smiley

good luck, will be happy if you could write a brief journey during these 13 months, It will be inspiring. Not many people who get into such shit get a chance and respect like you are still getting here.
MarbleBoss

Activity: 169
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:30:24 PM

I was on DT because of my reputation of being a trustworthy man not because of my language or race.

You can see my localbitcoins profile here
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/escrowmsa/

I went to Jail due to same reason, If I was a crook and was involved in a crime, I would have flown away with millions. But no I was at my home when police literally kidnapped me from my home and asked my family to not contact local police, they asked me if I have CCTV installed at my home, which I didn't had. According to chargesheet I was not arrested from my home, I was arrested from India Gate, where I've never went in my whole life. Now you can imagine how corrupt Indian police is.

I have learned one thing in Jail that being silent is a sign of cowardness. If you want to survive you have to fight or you will die.

I have two questions...

1. I think, a similar incident happened to a person named Mahin Gupta, who is currently CTO of ZebPay. His bitcoin trading volume was most likely bigger than u. But, there was no arrest etc. for him. So, why administration was so strict about u?

2. Media reports that u transferred coins to someone name Sumair Sheikh in Dubai. Did u get to know this person on Bitcointalk?
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:35:05 PM

I'm sorry i was just frustrated that time, I was arrested for a crime I did not commited, I had to spent 12 months of Jail in a city that's 1500km away (Mumbai, Maharastra) and 1 month in Surat (1200 km away) (Different states) from my home. I've never been to both places before my arrested. Sorry If I'm being rough, It's not my fault I was forced to live with hardened criminals.

Ps: I tried to ask them politely first, however I was not able to explain them about my case in brief because right now my priority is court. I need to visit courts in every 7 days. After spending a year in Jail my financial condition is not good. I can't travel by Air so I'm trying to cut that cost by travelling in train and It takes a day to reach there.

Hi escrow.ms

I have not crossed paths with you before, I was inactive on the forum at the time you were around, though I have followed your story carefully over the last year.

If you truly are innocent, I am sorry to hear that you have been subjected to a year+ in prison for a crime you did not commit. However, I need to agree with minifrij here, being angry at the community, insulting members, being rude, etc - will not do you any favours.

If there are certain elements of your situation that you cannot go into for legal reasons, that's understandable, but please refrain from lashing out at others. I can only imagine what you have been through during your ordeal, and can see that you have never screwed anyone on this forum, but you were arrested and did time for a serious offence/s. I am not educated in relation to the legal system in India, so am not in a position to comment on the corruption that may have occurred during your arrest and detention, along with what was published in the newspapers at the time.

You have only just come back. Give it time, tell us what you can without putting yourself in a position of being in further trouble with the law, and again, stop lashing out at others.

Lastly, please do not expect for you to regain your reputation overnight, or for the community to start siding with you just because you didn't screw anyone over on the forum. Things are as they are, and the only thing that is going to change that - is time.

All the best.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 04:51:22 PM

As I said, it's completely understandable. Being punished for a crime, especially one that you did not intend to commit, is of course very stressful and hard on both you and anyone related to you. However, it does still not excuse lashing out at others because they didn't understand/believe you fully.

Of course, as it should be. Perhaps it would be better for you to try and solve the issues one at a time? First try to get all of the court issues sorted so that you do not have to worry about it, and then work on fixing your reputation on the forum and other places.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:27:00 AM

The way I look at the situation is that escrow.ms was accused of a serious crime which would warrant a warning to anyone considering to trade with him. Initially, he did not deny committing the crime to the community  (apparently because he was in jail at the time), however he has since denied having anything to do with the alleged crime. The only evidence that I have seen is a couple of news articles from publications that I do not know how reliable they are.

I am a strong believer of it being necessary to prove guilt, which has not been proven, so I removed my rating.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: