Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get money by posting WITHOUT signature campaigns  (Read 3333 times)
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:17:49 AM

You are yourself a part of signature campaign, so you first need to take the initiative by leaving it.
Secondly, it's not possible for anyone to get tipped here because people here beg more, spread less.

Ya it is true if OP wants to stick to this message then first  you have to  leave the signature campaign and start to earn like what you said and give the proof of what you said.

agree with you that here people are more beggers then giving tip for something good topic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 02:27:51 PM

English with a capital "E" is the language of the English, most of the posts here seem to be in American. Why do you feel that someone whose mother tongue is English is likely to be a scammer?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:34:03 PM

People get paid by companies to promote them. So the people who wear a signature campaign are doing something back for the advertising parties. People who get a tip did a task or give a answer someone see as really useful. With or without signature both can do this. I think this forum is partly based on promote services and people who need info or help.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:28:47 PM

English with a capital "E" is the language of the English, most of the posts here seem to be in American. Why do you feel that someone whose mother tongue is English is likely to be a scammer?

Exactly, english is spoken mostly in every place just because most people can speak and understand english, it really has no point that the people who speak english are spammers over here.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:00:12 AM

It looks like most people on here have signature campaigns.  I doubt that many people get good donations.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 03:12:15 AM

I never heard that someone give a tip for a high quality post. Maybe from other DT here in our forum they made a thread with wallet address for donations or tip. but i don't really know if it work's. For me honestly joining in signature campaign is just my hobby it is fun to have some few bitcoin and use it to play in any gambling to try my luck and to have some fun..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:12:24 AM

I never heard that someone give a tip for a high quality post. Maybe from other DT here in our forum they made a thread with wallet address for donations or tip. but i don't really know if it work's. For me honestly joining in signature campaign is just my hobby it is fun to have some few bitcoin and use it to play in any gambling to try my luck and to have some fun..

Same here, i also love to posting on this forum. because i always find a new information about something here. and get paid for posting here like bonus for me.
btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:04:58 PM

And ofcourse, tip is not a permanent source of income...It may come someday but most days No Tips.
jirojiro

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:25:12 PM

I'm a newbie, but not all are here just for money. I'm here to learn more about bitcoins and to read bitcoin site reviews. If I want BTC, I could just do freelance work that pays BTC. Easier than signature campaighn and tips.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 05:36:34 PM

I have actually seen people getting tipped by Legendary members as the users make posts about ways of earning bitcoins, a detailed bitcoin article, steps to open a wallet and so on. I also thought of making a bitcoin blog or write articles based on bitcoins (although I do have an article on bitcoins) but I don't know whether I'll be able to write new articles based on bitcoins news and other topics related to bitcoins in order to get tipped. May be I can try that later as the members here are always helpful and they appreciate the effort put in by other members.

arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:07:47 AM

I doubt you will ever receive much as signature can achieve for you.
You can post here and on twiter as i did and never get any tip belive me..

Wink
Maybe better solution is pay per week or per month no matter how many posts you made
and menagers must be responsable for spam with their sig.
And if your posts are good you can get bonuses..
Aamir1

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:02:27 PM

I'm a newbie, but not all are here just for money. I'm here to learn more about bitcoins and to read bitcoin site reviews. If I want BTC, I could just do freelance work that pays BTC. Easier than signature campaighn and tips.

Ofcourse none of us joined this forum for earning bitcoins by signature campaigns, when i joined this forum i even didn't know what signature campaigns are, but with the time moving i came to know that signature campaigns are a chance to earn free bitcoins for being active on the forum and helping people or being a part of discussions, and i don't think someone will want to leave a opportunity for earning something for just that, and it needs skills to be a freelancer so maybe people like me can't do that so we will be using opportunities like sig campaigns for earning some bits.
Claudiu

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:48:29 PM

People are here to earn money, not to give them away.

They will just leech you and give nothing in return
Aamir1

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:37:51 PM

Lol you are right. Almost most of the people on this forum are earning money from signature campaigns or other services, if they come here for earning money then how will they give them away for just posts as tip? I don't think that is gonna happen much now a days.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:44:31 PM

To me, signature campaigns are just encouragement to be an active poster and help out the community. The cash stipend side of it is a great thing, but just posting has a big impact on me. Yes, I do have negative trust, bt its not that that matters, its what you do for other people that counts. If people would stop spamming, then we could go back to a system of occasional tips for good posts like OP said.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:53:44 PM

Would you be going around sending money to everyone? Nobody's stopping you to go on the street and give out money to people.  This forum has, somewhat, a business. I've gave out my btc just once and that was for some charity, I don't remember, but other than than, never. As you said, I am here to make some money not give it away.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:56:56 PM

To me, signature campaigns are just encouragement to be an active poster and help out the community. The cash stipend side of it is a great thing, but just posting has a big impact on me. Yes, I do have negative trust, bt its not that that matters, its what you do for other people that counts. If people would stop spamming, then we could go back to a system of occasional tips for good posts like OP said.

Tipping would be great if there was an implemented wallet on this website and you could tip someone just by clicking a button the the side of their post or on their profile, enter a sum and away it goes. That's kinda my view of it, because I don't believe someone would bother to opena up their wallet if they don't have an online wallet ready.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 03:05:20 PM

There are few options to earn without posting in signature campaigns. One of the best method without signature campaign is faucets as well as earning through referrals.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Aamir1

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:26:17 PM

There are few options to earn without posting in signature campaigns. One of the best method without signature campaign is faucets as well as earning through referrals.

Faucets are mostly a waste of time, they needs a lot of time and gives you very little amount of satoshi, though you can earn a good piece if you have a bunch of referrals, but without referrals it's just not worth it i think.
Cynocephalus

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:43:40 PM

Faucets are mostly a waste of time, they needs a lot of time and gives you very little amount of satoshi, though you can earn a good piece if you have a bunch of referrals, but without referrals it's just not worth it i think.
Yes this is true! But do you remember those days and faucet from 2010.year.
Maybe one day this faucet amount will not be ..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: