Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cost of blockchain game development  (Read 201 times)
YourCryptoDragon (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:17:07 AM

How much could did it cost to build CryptoKitties ethereum-powered game on blockchain?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dunnerjunge

Activity: 152
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:04:12 AM

Much time, knowledge or money but it depends on what kind of game you want
PEG-TOKEN
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

peg-token.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

You could create something on the counterpary system.

here are some examples of what people have created with the system.

https://counterparty.io/projects/

| PEGTOKEN |  - https://peg-token.com - | Digital Asset Creation | BTC | ETH Cross-Chain Tokens
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

How much could did it cost to build CryptoKitties ethereum-powered game on blockchain?

The cost depends on what you are going to develop. I hope you have a proper business model to develop and not simply vaporware because the later will not be in anyway beneficial for the community.

Anyway the major costs are development, analysis, technical, management and maintenance. You need have a developer team at first and someone to manage the technical issues as well. Consider a public beta testing once the majority of development and auditing is complete.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DZRCoins

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:17:03 PM

It cost a lot. You need a good development team. It's very easy to proof. You can just read articles about how do they do "gen mix". It's impressive, but think twice about your "yet another great project", because after the growth comes to the inevitable recession.
mike8CircuitStudios
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:21:46 PM

We (8 Circuit Studios) are in the process of developing two blockchain based games and a platform that allows for the development, ownership and transactions of digital assets on the blockchain.  To do it right there are a lot of issues that you will need to overcome.  Building on the blockchain is still bleeding edge.  Games like cryptokitties doesn't really provide ownership over their assets.  As the player, you own the string that identifies the kitty. Anyway, that's kinda beside the point, depending on what you want to build it will do, your skillset and how much you want to provide back to the community, it could take anywhere from a few months to... well, indefinitely. We have a team of 16 people working on two games and the platform, our first game has been in development for about 9 months.

Feel free to follow up if you want more info.
Digitalexchange

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

hi there email me i would like to talk to you about your games   genetixbud@protonmail.com
nguyenphihung92

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:00:03 AM

Among the aspects that make a project the leading blockchain gaming are speed and efficiency. In this detailed cost, all transactions are processed by the network are charged a "gas cost". That is to say every win is a transaction and each one has a gas cost
web3crypto

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:31:52 PM

I'm experienced crypto game developer. I have a plan for make my own game like CryptoKitties. If you are have a funds then development will be easy and shortly. PM me.
nguyenphihung92

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:59:03 AM

I'm experienced crypto game developer. I have a plan for make my own game like CryptoKitties. If you are have a funds then development will be easy and shortly. PM me.
Do u have a bounty or affiliate program? and Which exchanges will offer your coin?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: