Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:40:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys Feel the difference  (Read 1114 times)
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:17:37 AM

No truth is I have no coding knowledge but I can edit php codes and I understand some php codes . Recently I created block feature myself with lots of strugle of 2-3 days .If a codder would be doing that then it would take only a minute  to make that feature .

A few people here on the forum will confirm:
I'm always available for help, tips or suggestions for FREE.. I can give hints, but I will not code entire scripts for free. Just to let you know. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FaucetRank.com (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 07:26:37 AM

No truth is I have no coding knowledge but I can edit php codes and I understand some php codes . Recently I created block feature myself with lots of strugle of 2-3 days .If a codder would be doing that then it would take only a minute  to make that feature .

I'm always available for help, tips or suggestions for FREE.. I can give hints, but I will not code entire scripts for free. Just to let you know. Wink

I want to show pendding balance to those who used btc address on my faucet and waitting for their payments since xapo minimum payout is around 5500 sats so I want to show them the amount which is under process or pending .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
BitBustah

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:28:12 AM

I want to show pendding balance to those who used btc address on my faucet and waitting for their payments since xapo minimum payout is around 5500 sats so I want to show them the amount which is under process or pending .

Do you use a free script? If so I could download it, look at the code and possible implent it.
FaucetRank.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 07:35:49 AM

Do you use a free script? If so I could download it, look at the code and possible implent it.
here is the link to download this free xapo faucet script . Bestof luck
http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Faucet-Builder-master.zip

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
BitBustah

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:47:22 AM

http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Faucet-Builder-master.zip

A lot of resemblances with the FaucetBOX script. Don't know which script was first, but one of them was inspired by the other one. I'm working on it. Wink
BitBustah

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:48:49 AM

One advice I can already give you, change the name of the "admin" directory every once in a while. Wink
BitBustah

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:51:48 AM

Trying to find out how your faucet works in order to see if it is possible to show the balance.

Is this normal?
FaucetRank.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 08:02:13 AM

Trying to find out how your faucet works in order to see if it is possible to show the balance.

Is this normal?

Yeh that's normal some special characters do not look proper but still we can guess correct answer looking at other answer .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
BitBustah

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:05:21 AM

Is this normal?

Yeh that's normal some special characters do not look proper but still we can guess correct answer looking at other answer .

The six is obvious.. The other 2 are just guesses.

Did you do modifications to the original script?
FaucetRank.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 08:11:19 AM

Is this normal?

The six is obvious.. The other 2 are just guesses.

Did you do modifications to the original script?
Antibot was separately installed 2 days before the 7 is pronounced like Say One so it's easy to guess for human .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
creepland

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:08:42 AM

I prepare faucetbox but need to wait when got btc to you. But xapo got instantly and there is no withdraw fees.

BitBustah

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:51:06 AM

It's not that hard to write the script.

You need to start logging your claims per email/wallet address. This way you can check how much satoshis a user has claimed. When the users has claimed 5500 you reset the balance to 0.

Logging them also makes it possible to show when the last claim was made, how much the users has claimed in total, etc etc.

The problem however is that you can't see now how much a user has claimed yet.. Or can you see that in your Xapo faucet?
FaucetRank.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 11:00:57 AM

It's not that hard to write the script.

You need to start logging your claims per email/wallet address. This way you can check how much satoshis a user has claimed. When the users has claimed 5500 you reset the balance to 0.

Logging them also makes it possible to show when the last claim was made, how much the users has claimed in total, etc etc.

The problem however is that you can't see now how much a user has claimed yet.. Or can you see that in your Xapo faucet?

is it not possible to show using xapo api because xapo api shows processing balance when some one claim using his btc address there should be some string to show the total amount shall be processed .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
devil11

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:01:53 AM

I thinks both are interested Faucets.  Grin
BitBustah

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:15:47 AM

is it not possible to show using xapo api because xapo api shows processing balance when some one claim using his btc address there should be some string to show the total amount shall be processed .

Yeah sure. I'll read the API manual tonight.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: