Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:42:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Youtube Faucet] YouCoin  (Read 3457 times)
jrpatking

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:46:55 PM

You can make a crowd funded giveaway and make it a big contest on special days. Plan it ahead in earlier and prepare well to host the video. You can start to host a contest from now for xmas.

GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX 
     LIMITED EDITION
[15 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YouuCoin (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 06:48:29 PM

Some short videos are planned, less based on luck, but the long ones will stay so that the "lottery" feeling is still here.
Idk, seems to me that the episode 2 is by far the most funny to watch / play. It's a quizz, you answer. You can finish it in 3 minutes.  We don't actually expect people to watch the 2 hours of course ^^ But we need enough screentimes to print 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 questions

The goal of making long videos like episode 1 is that it's more fair for everyone to get the key. With a 10/12 minutes video, if I'm 5 minutes late after the upload, almost no chance for me to get the key. Whereas with a 2H video, it's more on luck, which is the purpose of it. We don't want it to be always the same person to win : the one always there when we upload / the one with the best culture (in the case of episode 2). So we add some random like this. If you see a short type of video that is based on luck, feel free to propose it though Smiley
YouuCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 07:01:03 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 09:14:02 PM by YouuCoin

You can make a crowd funded giveaway and make it a big contest on special days. Plan it ahead in earlier and prepare well to host the video. You can start to host a contest from now for xmas.
Love the idea ! But the famous crowdfunding sites don't allow you to make tombolas or stuff like that, so we don't see ourselves creating a company just for that.
However you can already donate bitcoin to the channel, it will be 100% redistributed in the next videos.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:51:10 PM

I'm interested on your project, but the only thing that I was wondering is how could you make profit from viewers since there are only small few of people who interested in bitcoin, and of course not all of them will get in to this competition, that will be more profit if you have high traffic on your video just saying
The main attraction is older than bitcoin : Win free money by watching our videos, without inscription/sharing informations or whatever. We don't specifically target bitcoin aware peoples. We take the "introducing people to bitcoin" part as a nice bonus though ^^ But yes, to be sustainable, we'll need a decent/high traffic on our videos, so we're starting with bitcoiners, because they'll be probably more receptive at first. After that we hope that the viewers will spread the word and that the traffic will increase Smiley
Well nice idea, I'll take a part in this project, yeah i love your idea watching videos while making or earning bitcoin, also introducing bitcoin to the people it such a briliant idea, so when is this project begin??
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 03:17:56 PM

I'm interested on your project, but the only thing that I was wondering is how could you make profit from viewers since there are only small few of people who interested in bitcoin, and of course not all of them will get in to this competition, that will be more profit if you have high traffic on your video just saying
The main attraction is older than bitcoin : Win free money by watching our videos, without inscription/sharing informations or whatever. We don't specifically target bitcoin aware peoples. We take the "introducing people to bitcoin" part as a nice bonus though ^^ But yes, to be sustainable, we'll need a decent/high traffic on our videos, so we're starting with bitcoiners, because they'll be probably more receptive at first. After that we hope that the viewers will spread the word and that the traffic will increase Smiley
Well nice idea, I'll take a part in this project, yeah i love your idea watching videos while making or earning bitcoin, also introducing bitcoin to the people it such a briliant idea, so when is this project begin??
This project has started just recently. From the youtube page, the first video (introduction part 1) the first video was uploaded a month back and the most recent one was uploaded a week before.

soulreafer

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

CryptoCombat - Realtime NPC Fight Faucet

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 04:01:47 PM

if you like watching videos while earning bitcoins may you like my project aswell :-P

Site: http://hitcoin.cf/

Support Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1414118.0

sorry for the advertisment here ^.^

YouuCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 05:23:59 PM

First post edited for more clarity and informations.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: