Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:53:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟 ฿it฿ust.com ~ Double your Bitcoin! 🌟🌟 Round 1 🌟🌟 3.8BTC Paid 🌟🌟  (Read 4533 times)
DesignDerby.co.uk (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 12:44:27 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 05:35:01 AM by DesignDerby.co.uk

This is a beta release, please be patient. If you have any issues contact live support or post here.

Double your BTCitcoin!

Welcome to BitBust.com!

This is not to be sugar coated, depositing on our site is to be classed as gambling, we do not guarantee your payout. All payouts are paid
by other peoples deposits thus making us a ponzi scheme, please bare that in mind before depositing. Now thats out of the way,
lets get down to the sites features. I have tried to implement a round system which is currently set to a 7 day period. During this round
users are free to deposit between 0.001 - 0.05 in the hopes of doubling their coins. Its principle is very simple, deposit early and make a
profit, run it too close to the clock and the bank will bust, resulting in the round being reset (ponzi re-launch).

Here are just some of our sites features;

SSL Encryption.
Self Hosted/Managed with Strong Security.
Live Support for all Questions & Concerns.
Generous Faucet (Coming Soon).
Fully Transparent.
Payments sent every 180 seconds.
Fully Automatic.

Contact
Live Support - www.bitbust.com (Onsite)
Email - admin@bitbust.com
Advertising/Buisness - admin@bitbust.com

Site Statistics

Current Fee: 5%
Total Deposits: BTC3.82519729
Total Payouts: BTC3.74155934
Total Faucet Payouts BTC: -
Total Faucet uses: -

How to Play?

It's actually very simple, we accept wagers between the values of 0.001 and 0.05, you participate
by sending an amount inbetween to the address listed on the main page. Once you have sent the
bitcoin and have 3 confirmations you will be added to a waiting list, from there when you are at
the front of the queue and the bank has the required amount of funds (double your deposit amount)
we will automatically send it to the bitcoin address you deposited from.

How does BitBust work?
In short terms BitBust is a ponzi, your winnings come from other peoples deposits. If you deposit too
late, there is a chance the bank will not have enough funds to pay you out meaning you will loose the
amount you deposited and will not recieve the doubled amount.

What are rounds, and what happens when the bank busts?
Rounds are currently set to a 7 day term, when the timer on the main page is up any outstanding
payouts will be voided the the game will reset because the bank has bust. When the bank busts any
funds that remain in the wallet are kept by the bank. Don't worry though, BitBust usually use any
remaining funds to help promote the site by paying for advertisements or funding our faucet.

Site News/Updates

Giveaways/Promotions

We are currently not running any giveaway or promotion.

Your Suggestions and Feedback.

I am very interested to hear your questions and concerns, how we can change our website to help user functionality although the current
layout is just temporary. How you think the game can run better, lower or raise the deposit limits, extend or shorten the round timer plus
any possible support or queries you may have.

(Please note, this thread along with the site is still in development, expect positive changes.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meadefreling

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 12:54:47 AM

Unless if i am fully convinced to invest, double your btc investment in short period no longer impress me.

DesignDerby.co.uk (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 12:58:50 AM

Unless if i am fully convinced to invest, double your btc investment in short period no longer impress me.

I take your point on board, unless you compete with other ponzi's it wont attract that many new investors. My plan is not to 'beat' them but develop and prove I run a reliable 'game'. This is the beta stage of BitBust hence why I am keeping all deposits quite low, to see how it runs.. Whats the point in allowing 1BTC investments with no people investing, it will just be a stationary site for months. Plus, I do not like the word 'investment' its not an investment.. I do not invest your money at all. Its gambling against the odds of other people depositing X amount before the round is over.
meadefreling

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:02:24 AM

Yeah i really understood all those but the major problem is that you might as well run away like those before you.

Ajin

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:13:08 AM

I've recived a payment from a 0.01 btc investment. So i'm re-investing.

https://blockchain.info/en/tx/fdfd9cef341c7a2b713f6ed27f027dabba2cbd45a196f3faa263a21471f94dce
https://blockchain.info/en/tx/adc97de81698d475a329e52f29e7acf45ffd5acd0cda84ee2bc8f14221297e1c
Dinoblud

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:13:26 AM

Thought I'd invest £1 to test the waters and already been paid

https://i.gyazo.com/409d166d7842d8bf04474fb56bd32dbd.png

Thank you, just waiting on second one to come through now

Come on people invest so I get a pay out  Grin Grin
for3v3ral0ne

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

i can't take this anymore!

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:13:36 AM

I'm in! lets get rolling!

nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:14:54 AM

this is great, well im waiting for faucet system to test this site out.
good job on making this nice investment site.. but im still know in the end it will goes scam Grin
anyhow good luck with this site

DesignDerby.co.uk (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 01:17:09 AM

this is great, well im waiting for faucet system to test this site out.
good job on making this nice investment site.. but im still know in the end it will goes scam Grin
anyhow good luck with this site

I am a bitcoin enthusiast, I also love developing my web skills. I pay $6 per month for my server, it would take $120 worth of payments per month given I take a 5% cut to break even thats not including paid adverts I plan on selling. Yes the ponzi may well halt with too many outputs as aposed to the inputs which is why I have implemented the round system. I am in this for the long run, I guess I will prove that to you. Its not hard to find my identity at all, if I was planning on scamming well I wont go further..
meadefreling

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:18:34 AM

This feed back about your payment proof from newbie will actually raise flag as regards the legit website.

for3v3ral0ne

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:21:11 AM

hello admin! aside from blockchain wallet. can we use other wallets such as coinbase or xapo?

DesignDerby.co.uk (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 01:21:21 AM

This feed back about your payment proof from newbie will actually raise flag as regards the legit website.

I believe he spoke to me on live chat, I asked him to leave feedback so I guess he was a forum lurker.

hello admin! aside from blockchain wallet. can we use other wallets such as coinbase or xapo?

I do not know, web wallets sometimes have alternate receiving address's to the sending address. If you are sure both address's are the same I dont see a reason why it would not work. To be 100% safe, you can also make a temporary blockchain wallet to play with.
Ajin

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:22:49 AM

If you're talking about me, sorry about that then. I have only been lurking on the forums (mainly this section) for a couple of days so far. I tried the site for fun cause i could, and it happened to pay me back, i'll probably try it a few more times, and hopefully i get paid when i test it again. But idk these people so you don't have to worry about that lol..hopefully, maybe i'm being controlled, who knows?
meadefreling

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:26:26 AM

If you're talking about me, sorry about that then. I have only been lurking on the forums (mainly this section) for a couple of days so far. I tried the site for fun cause i could, and it happened to pay me back, i'll probably try it a few more times, and hopefully i get paid when i test it again. But idk these people so you don't have to worry about that lol..hopefully, maybe i'm being controlled, who knows?
I dont have anything against you nor the admin, i was only saying that for TRUST and CREDIBILITY purpose member with higher rank feed back will be more honored.

DesignDerby.co.uk (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 01:26:42 AM

I think DinoBludd was the one I was aiming at to be I do appreciate you signing up and leaving payout proof.

A few minor updates I will be doing over the next couple of hours.

• Thread fix.
  • Site tidy (Re-formatting the modal links at the top instead of having blocks of text)
  • Extending the payout table, looks so messy with multiple payments. Never saw that before.

I dont have anything against you nor the admin, i was only saying that for TRUST and CREDIBILITY purpose member with higher rank feed back will be more honored.

I totally agree, I wasn't trying to cause an issue either. Your point is valid.
for3v3ral0ne

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:27:43 AM

I believe he spoke to me on live chat, I asked him to leave feedback so I guess he was a forum lurker.

I do not know, web wallets sometimes have alternate receiving address's to the sending address. If you are sure both address's are the same I dont see a reason why it would not work. To be 100% safe, you can also make a temporary blockchain wallet to play with.

oh no i use coinbase as my wallet.. but i'm waiting for my confirmation. it's 1 out of 3 as of now..

Nani275

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:28:24 AM

Interesting project. I made a deposit.

https://blockchain.info/en/tx/a82de5b746b5b2aabc82db0ba5e055edbcfcc4a7c3cf539f041d2aca2d82e79b

I see my deposit the website.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:30:44 AM

I'm in!
Deposited 0.05 BTC: cf12f4d65c1bf4184cd79964c6af5483803a3155d5c12775f26bd8f492bd0ad2
My brother too  Cheesy
Deposited 0.05 BTC: ab977060c26ea96c1fe098cc42a386f91b18fef73c3789025c3c3486501b033a
DesignDerby.co.uk (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 01:36:15 AM

I was actually going to PM you. I know you are into your schemes, if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them from you.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:40:37 AM

I was actually going to PM you. I know you are into your schemes, if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them from you.

Not much to say, project is quite simple and well-designed, I definitely like your CryptoPonzi's redesign.
However, round's durations looks me too long because the system might even collapse tomorrow. Just don't start doing endless changes otherwise you will end up losing trust.
I wish you all good luck  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: