Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:59:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟 ฿it฿ust.com ~ Double your Bitcoin! 🌟🌟 Round 1 🌟🌟 3.8BTC Paid 🌟🌟  (Read 4534 times)
bit-atwork

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:10:21 AM

Hello,

The last deposit that was paid out was here:

https://blockchain.info/tx/9

There are 17 payments that NEED to be paid before you, I am going to be honest with you. There are literally 9 x Max Deposits waiting, early investors seem to have profited and decided not to re-invest. Your payout looks unlikely in my opinion.

Thanks thats for a friend so meaning my real depo is way way to far hahaha coz when we check it its like on number 7 and mine is on number 27 so guess thats not correct.. but hell we had fun good game though.

Anyway about what i have mentioned?
About the fix depo do you think thats possible??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DesignDerby.co.uk (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 02:11:16 AM

This is my TXID
6747bb99f06a3d7ab25adb7796e99debc5a0fe44fac11843a6eb587cf380bc94

If you go ahead and visit https://www.bitbust.com/, head to the bottom and paste;

You will see the following;

https://i.gyazo.com/a3e809d115b85d6fce0d970b03c7803c.png

Your deposit was: https://blockchain.info/en/tx/6747bb99f06a3d7ab25adb7796e99debc5a0fe44fac11843a6eb587cf380bc94
Your payout was: https://blockchain.info/en/tx/52deaf280014a6b93ccc5d928a63617aa5930e00c4a0a6fe74a85157dda0f99b

$1.11 sent to 3CWpYNCFUDoJKbDTFHPwTSrUbgm4d6LwpP.

I didnt receive any amount sir and thats not my wallet add.

Where did you deposit the funds from? Which wallet? Your deposit was doubled then SENT BACK to the deposit address, you can clearly see that.
Oh i see cozi didnt used blockchain, Sad
So what should i do now sir. ? Sad

As much as I apologise there is simply nothing I can do. I have mentioned multiple times, and posted multiple notifications that you NEED to be sure when sending from a web wallet your receiving address is the same as the sending address. In your case it looks like your receiving is not the same. Our system SENDS PAYMENTS BACK to the address it was sent from. I do not have your payout in my possession. I can only apologise.. Next time please read the instructions.

For Coinbase, I have contacted their team and they told me even though they generate Bitcoin address frequently for our account, but sending payout back to our old bitcoin address will still work. I will wait and see if I get my payout as I deposited from Coinbase accidentally.

Yes, as this user said you can always attempt to recover it but I hold no hope in that. I have done the same thing in the past, and never received anything back.

Hello,

There are 17 payments that NEED to be paid before you, I am going to be honest with you. There are literally 9 x Max Deposits waiting, early investors seem to have profited and decided not to re-invest. Your payout looks unlikely in my opinion.

Thanks thats for a friend so meaning my real depo is way way to far hahaha coz when we check it its like on number 7 and mine is on number 27 so guess thats not correct.. but hell we had fun good game though.

Round 2 is going to be different, this round collapsed way to early.. We have over $1,000 in bitcoin in the first 2 hours? How can we recover from that with no referral system etc etc.. The reason I dont want a referral system is because its more of the BANKS money being paid out. Yes generally more people will be paying it but this only lengthens the ponzi, it doesn't secure more payouts just the fact more people will loose out.

Round 2 will consist of;

- Working payout table (The issue is, the table is too small to fit all of the pending transactions, I need to RESET the script to reset the table which I am not doing until the round is over).

- I am going to limit the minimum/maximum deposits somewhere around $3-$5. Therefore, 2 Payments in, 1 payment out. This will counter one person waiting for 1 max payout say $20 and then 10 people deposit minimum which means there is a huge queue. Although when that big payment goes through the little ones should get paid fairly quick however people will not deposit given such a huge waiting line.

- Reworked TOS/Game Rules to make it even more clear, some people seem to get too excited with the fact of doubling their bitcoin.. They end up messing their own self up by doing the wrong thing.
DesignDerby.co.uk (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 02:22:30 AM

Im  very sorry sir for what i have done :/
But as i please can i refund the amount ive sent sir? Sad
Im newbie In bitcoins.

This is my wallet add if you want to Sad

1M6rnhdqPYYPwxBzZhF87M7uqxpdN9tiyH

*sorry fo my bad english  -_-

Firstly there is no proof that you sent that payment, you are asking me to send you a 'refund' to a totally different address. Second of all, your money was used to pay out the deposit before you meaning your money is gone, there is nothing I can do. I apologise, but you need to read the rules of games instead of just throwing money at it..
bit-atwork

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:27:17 AM

Hello,

[/quote]

Round 2 is going to be different, this round collapsed way to early.. We have over $1,000 in bitcoin in the first 2 hours? How can we recover from that with no referral system etc etc.. The reason I dont want a referral system is because its more of the BANKS money being paid out. Yes generally more people will be paying it but this only lengthens the ponzi, it doesn't secure more payouts just the fact more people will loose out.

Round 2 will consist of;

- Working payout table (The issue is, the table is too small to fit all of the pending transactions, I need to RESET the script to reset the table which I am not doing until the round is over).

- I am going to limit the minimum/maximum deposits somewhere around $3-$5. Therefore, 2 Payments in, 1 payment out. This will counter one person waiting for 1 max payout say $20 and then 10 people deposit minimum which means there is a huge queue. Although when that big payment goes through the little ones should get paid fairly quick however people will not deposit given such a huge waiting line.

- Reworked TOS/Game Rules to make it even more clear, some people seem to get too excited with the fact of doubling their bitcoin.. They end up messing their own self up by doing the wrong thing.
[/quote]

Can I ask why cannot do the fix depo amount??

For example 125% return

Fix depo 0.01

5 people will join 4 people will be paidout.

I dont know if that's hard to be programmed to the system. But if this ia going to be your compensation plan i guess big and small.players will get along.

Same thing 3 conf before the dep will be posted ao everytime you deposit its a race to everyone.

And then repeat the cycle over and over again.

This is also to prevent big players to run away that quick.

This is gambling already but give small player a fair shot.

Peace ^_^
DesignDerby.co.uk (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 02:34:08 AM

Im  very sorry sir for what i have done :/
But as i please can i refund the amount ive sent sir? Sad
Im newbie In bitcoins.

This is my wallet add if you want to Sad

1M6rnhdqPYYPwxBzZhF87M7uqxpdN9tiyH

*sorry fo my bad english  -_-

Firstly there is no proof that you sent that payment, you are asking me to send you a 'refund' to a totally different address. Second of all, your money was used to pay out the deposit before you meaning your money is gone, there is nothing I can do. I apologise, but you need to read the rules of games instead of just throwing money at it..
That is my blockchain wallet add. W/c i make earlier

Thus this is the wallet add ive used to deposit to ur site

3GkYvJeGZ5Dv6kowhPLJxXHaAFrJE745sp

TXID:

If you want to refund the amount ive sent.

Bye and God Bless.

Like I have said, there is nothing I can do.

125% is not a desirable amount given other active schemes but I will consider it closely.
Nani275

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:39:21 AM

"Round 2 will consist of;"

Also, if the number of active deposits will be limited from to one single device (user). For example, not more than 2.
DesignDerby.co.uk (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 02:41:30 AM

Also, if the number of active deposits will be limited from to one single device (user). For example, not more than 2.

It will be absolutely impossible to restrict a single person/device to one active deposit at a time.
Nani275

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:46:53 AM

It will be absolutely impossible to restrict a single person/device to one active deposit at a time.

I meant simultaneous active deposits.
This is just a offer Smiley
DesignDerby.co.uk (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 02:50:02 AM

I meant simultaneous active deposits.
This is just a offer Smiley

I appreciate your feedback. Given the fact people can use VPNs, different browsers and other tools to bypass said restriction. Its not like I can limit 1 active deposit per address as they can just make another one in seconds.. It would be unfair to restrict IP's, when a lot of people will bypass it if that makes sense.
bit-atwork

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:53:24 AM

125% may not be big but try to run it 10x or 20x as long as other small players are in game... try to compute your earnings..

I think you will get at least 0.1 or more by doing the same cycle..

People wil not just leave the cycle that quick coz its not one big hit.. you need to do it many times before you can say you earn big..

But mostly players will think the same way..

So cycle continue.
Nani275

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:56:14 AM

I appreciate your feedback. Given the fact people can use VPNs, different browsers and other tools to bypass said restriction. Its not like I can limit 1 active deposit per address as they can just make another one in seconds.. It would be unfair to restrict IP's, when a lot of people will bypass it if that makes sense.

Yes, I agree. Simply, it would encourage people to get up and wait their turn. And once again come with a deposit. But, alas, yes, it is technically impossible.
DesignDerby.co.uk (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 02:59:53 AM

I see both of your points, and what you was talking to me about of live chat. My aim is not to launch a ponzi, flood it with huge deposits so its a 3 hour race to profit. Its to allow small time players a chance also, prolong it without having to worry about;

- Paying referrals.
- Guaranteed payouts in X hours causing pressure/more reason to run/scam.

If the deposit limit was strict at say 0.01BTC at todays value its $3.70. Wouldn't that create a larger influx of deposits/payouts. Instead of having 1 person put in $20 at one time holding the train up, it gives MORE people a chance of profiting given they are not going to be waiting as long.
bit-atwork

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:10:33 AM

Sorry admin but having pending status on the site doesnt really attract players to get in..

Will it makes hard for your processor to give out anount of btc most of the time like every sec there will be oayout sent to different addresses??

If not then more players will surely join in.. when they go to the site they will see one pending and mostly payout..

Green is always good on everyones eyes i guess??
DesignDerby.co.uk (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 03:11:40 AM

Sorry admin but having pending status on the site doesnt really attract players to get in..

Will it makes hard for your processor to give out anount of btc most of the time like every sec there will be oayout sent to different addresses??

If not then more players will surely join in.. when they go to the site they will see one pending and mostly payout..

Green is always good on everyones eyes i guess??

Are you not listening to anything I am saying?....

I cannot update my hot fix for the table unless I restart the script, I am not restarting the script until the FIRST ROUND IS OVER.
bit-atwork

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:17:55 AM

Woah sorry boss... Lips sealed

Will just wait for the round 2 then thanks
DesignDerby.co.uk (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 03:21:21 AM

I dont mean to come across like I am snapping, but that was literally the sixth time I have told you the exact same thing but you keep asking me. Finally, the point has been made. Your suggestions are very important to me, if you have any others I would love to hear them.
bit-atwork

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:28:25 AM

I dont mean to come across like I am snapping, but that was literally the sixth time I have told you the exact same thing but you keep asking me. Finally, the point has been made. Your suggestions are very important to me, if you have any others I would love to hear them.

Copy boss no worries will be here to support Smiley
Thanks2
DesignDerby.co.uk (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 04:09:44 AM

Copy boss no worries will be here to support Smiley
Thanks2

I appreciate your understanding.
jpawesome78

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:30:51 AM

The timer show 13 (or 15) days last night, and now it turns 5 days? WTF dude!

DesignDerby.co.uk (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 04:42:59 AM

The timer show 13 (or 15) days last night, and now it turns 5 days? WTF dude!

Indeed.

- Multiple bugs with the script.
- No investors, the site is dead.

I will not sit here for 2 weeks waiting for no payments, face facts. If you have no been paid out yet, you have most likely lost your deposit.

Things need to be tweaked, the round timer of 14 days was way too long.

I personally apologise to all of you who have not received your doubled profit but its VERY HARD to recover from $1.5k in deposits. The site just exploded on launch, I dont think I was even prepared for $100.... A lot of people profited, but also a lot lost. That's the game I am afraid.

I would rather not leave my site to die, re-coup the key info' I was given during this release and re-implement it. If you chose to deposit $20 after $20 to avoid or bypass the maximum deposit then thats really not my issue. Everything was made clear prior to anybody depositing.

We will be back with a new round when the timer dies, and it will last a lot longer/contain a lot more informative information in the transactions table.

This is my first big project of this kind, if you would rather I lied to you then thats not going to happen. I am developing this site, not running with anybody's money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: