Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:22:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank got a Scammer Tag?  (Read 989 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 05:49:30 AM

What did I miss?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 06:00:40 AM

Nothing much, he owes squall about 40BTC. 

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 06:03:03 AM

who is this squall

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 06:24:31 AM

Failing to off himself he might get a double scammer tag, first in history.

Dank seriously should pause his drug habit. Not only he managed to scam some guy out of 40 BTC (I wish I could scam someone here for 40BTC myself) but he went paranoid and suicidal because of weed and most likely some other shit.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 06:30:32 AM

Failing to off himself he might get a double scammer tag, first in history.

Dank seriously should pause his drug habit. Not only he managed to scam some guy out of 40 BTC (I wish I could scam someone here for 40BTC myself) but he went paranoid and suicidal because of weed and most likely some other shit.

when did you meet him?

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 06:36:49 AM

when did you meet him?
Few days ago in this forum in a thread next to this one.
The drama was both funny and somewhat scary and sad. I also had a bad trip few times in a past and become slightly paranoid. I also have a friend who smokes a lot and have a unrealistic megalomaniac plans but Dank have taken this to whole next level.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 02:56:59 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2013, 05:20:41 PM by mlawrence

but he went paranoid and suicidal because of weed and most likely some other shit.

Did he?  Where?   All I saw was a metaphorical "Tonight I will die" post and then everyone overreacting.  Dank never speaks about the true reality.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 03:03:10 PM

Weed? Lol, you're mistaken bro, it was all the LSD.

Third Way

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 05:01:14 PM

Babby couldn't handle trying acid like Blazr (420 blaze it) said.  He was weak minded and fell into the introspective trap of "comingto realizations, man".

He also predicted a tsunami, for what it's worth.

johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 02:56:18 AM

Honestly you're probably right about the drug thing. Although I don't think its weed or LSD. I think Dank was on something addictive (pain pills in particular). His vision of a concert and all that shit working out is something you'd only imagine if you were out of this world. And I'd bet some money that nearly every bitcoin Dank made on here went to some guy on Silk Road. If all thats the case I feel sorry for the guy, I really do. Unfortunately I don't think that guy will be getting his 40 BTC back. If you're reading this Dank-get yourself some help, life is better without that shit.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 04:22:29 AM

I am absolutely sure that it is caused by drugs. And I suspect ganja for that. As I told I got a friend who is dreaming about big software project making best computer game ever produced. The problem is he got zero skills in both computers and business organization. He also sometimes refers to other people being bots not humans and that they need to die. The game project sounds just like the music festival of Dank.

Also sometimes when I only smoke ganja and not drink some alcohol before, I sometimes have mild panic attacks. They are not so bad because in the next moment someone tells joke or turns on funny youtube video and I am laughing rolling on the floor. The aftereffects are if smoked repeatedly for few evenings I really become paranoid. I watch for new cars parked near my house and I suspect that NSA CIA FBI and Batman himself are after me. And they use radio waves to hack into my computer trough electric induction in headphones because they are unable to hack my computer trough network connection. Cheesy

And the ganja was good from known and trusted source. Weed is not so harmless, it shows that it is not for everyone. But some of my friends smokes it very often for years without any bad effects at all.

Third Way

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 05:21:50 AM

No psychoactive substance is "completely harmless". Some people are just more susceptible to negative effects than others.

gabbergabe

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 06:40:26 AM

Its the ones with prior mental illness that marijuana can have negative effects but what dank had been suffering from was an isolated instance and not an common expierence when smoking marijuana unless you a mental illness.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 06:46:25 AM

lol @ pain killers and weed.. yeah ok..   Roll Eyes

Its LSD.  After I told him to shutup because he's taken LSD like 3 times he PM'd me saying he's taken it 50-60 times.

Third Way

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 06:46:37 AM

Its the ones with prior mental illness that marijuana can have negative effects but what dank had been suffering from was an isolated instance and not an common expierence when smoking marijuana unless you a mental illness.

He was abusing psychedelics, I'd say it was that, rather than the weed.  But I doubt he's crazy and not instead a creative writer seeking attention by creating this persona.

He cheated squall out of 40+ BTC. Him already being doxed I'd find and beat the hash power out of him necessary to mine the damn coins out of him.

gabbergabe

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 07:24:51 AM

He was abusing psychedelics, I'd say it was that, rather than the weed.  But I doubt he's crazy and not instead a creative writer seeking attention by creating this persona.

He cheated squall out of 40+ BTC. Him already being doxed I'd find and beat the hash power out of him necessary to mine the damn coins out of him.

Yea thats the thing about the internet and having any type of commuincation with another person. You cant see them pysically to pick up the tell tale signs of lying or if there a few fries short of a happy meal.

Ive seen some of his threads and posts, for someone to take the time to creativley spin some of his weird shit would be time consuming and mentally draining,
Third Way

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 07:28:14 AM

And we will probably never know.

kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 10:19:55 AM

Babby couldn't handle trying acid like Blazr (420 blaze it) said.  He was weak minded and fell into the introspective trap of "comingto realizations, man".

He also predicted a tsunami, for what it's worth.

this.
I've seen this happen first-hand to some of my friends. Some people just can't handle psychedelics and they take them too seriously.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀