Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NPC] NPCcoin PoS + Masternodes  (Read 20702 times)
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:51:16 AM

This is potential coin,

give away waiting...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkStar1O9

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 02:58:19 PM

Enjoy your rich day.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
pusaka

Activity: 1022
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:10:06 PM

This is potential coin,

give away waiting...

I am not sure this is potential coin
total supply is too much I do not interesting to buy this.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ngthteh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:34:07 PM

agree with you, too much coin supply
fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:01:14 PM

This is potential coin,

give away waiting...

i'm not sure this is potential coin. total supply too big, and no feature.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:33:47 PM

The coon with business potential at home ? What ? Sounds like nonesense talk to me. You should dona free giveaway since the coin total is so high. There gonna be so many coins plus the ones generated through stake. Are you sure that's such a good idea ?
jojotequila11

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:13:05 AM

waiting giveaways
estilodevida (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 06:33:47 PM

Dear NPCcoin followers:

The operation of the cryptocurrency is blocked due to lack of functionality.
Unfortunately at the beginning of this year 2016 the currency was launched and launched at yobit.net, but from the main wallet a transaction was executed from “somewhere” (we do not know if it was a hacker or the programmer who developed the currency at first) subtracting 645489.52261827 coins, an unsustainable hole for the launch of the whole project, since the value we want to manage throughout the project is 1 $ -1 NPC, although it has reached more than $1.74. From that steal the coin to lost value reaching even $0.05.

It was tried to make a fork hark that worked twice to be able to rectify this transaction and to be able to launch the whole project of the platform of negociosparacasa.com together with the criptocurrency npccoin.com, the problem arrives when we are unable to re-execute the Stake and continue the chain of blocks.

This is the reason why the operation of the cryptocurrency is still blocked.

I would like to call on experienced programmers who would want to help us repair the errors and be able to put the criptomoneda in operation with enough certainty that there will be no more robberies in the users' wallets, something vital for the proper functioning of the monetary system and confidence in the system.

As the project's CEO, I will reward the developer or developers who want to join the project and get it up and running with a free one-year membership to the platform valued at € 600. In addition a free daily reward package valued at 200 € and a direct prize of 1000 NPC, that can be exchanged at yobit.com for any other cryptocurrency.

A possible solution to reactivate the system would be to make a hard fork in block 40050 and activate the system with PoW, in this way to re-feed the block chain and allow the PoS activation again

While this problem is not solved, we will not be able to convert this currency into a real trading opportunity.

For more information contact me by private. Thank you
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 06:45:36 PM

Dear NPCcoin followers:

Unfortunately at the beginning of this year 2016 the currency was launched and launched at yobit.net, but from the main wallet a transaction was executed from “somewhere” (we do not know if it was a hacker or the programmer who developed the currency at first) subtracting 645489.52261827 coins, an unsustainable hole for the launch of the whole project, since the value we want to manage throughout the project is 1 $ -1 NPC, although it has reached more than $1.74. From that steal the coin to lost value reaching even $0.05.

It was tried to make a fork hark that worked twice to be able to rectify this transaction and to be able to launch the whole project of the platform of negociosparacasa.com together with the criptocurrency npccoin.com, the problem arrives when we are unable to re-execute the Stake and continue the chain of blocks.

I would like to call on experienced programmers who would want to help us repair the errors and be able to put the criptomoneda in operation with enough certainty that there will be no more robberies in the users' wallets, something vital for the proper functioning of the monetary system and confidence in the system.

As the project's CEO, I will reward the developer or developers who want to join the project and get it up and running with a free one-year membership to the platform valued at € 600. In addition a free daily reward package valued at 200 € and a direct prize of 1000 NPC, that can be exchanged at yobit.com for any other cryptocurrency.

A possible solution to reactivate the system would be to make a hard fork in block 40050 and activate the system with PoW, in this way to re-feed the block chain and allow the PoS activation again

While this problem is not solved, we will not be able to convert this currency into a real trading opportunity.

o thats a bitch, sorry to hear that happened.  course without any links or TXs posted, everything you said is just a wall of text, but hey: IT MUST BE TRUE, the dev could NEVER  have just dumped his premine, no way! ;p

Whatever man, your coin was just another worthless blip on 2016 radar.
Better luck next time?

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
estilodevida (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 07:15:38 PM

Dear NPCcoin followers:

o thats a bitch, sorry to hear that happened.  course without any links or TXs posted, everything you said is just a wall of text, but hey: IT MUST BE TRUE, the dev could NEVER  have just dumped his premine, no way! ;p

Better luck next time?
https://puu.sh/sOi8V/cd5d3b522d.png
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 01:52:31 AM

Dear NPCcoin followers:

Better luck next time?

all that proves is that someone who controls your wallet sent out the coins. probably you.  Of course there's no block explorer , and proper TX links for us to actually trace your coins and such, so hey again, i guess well just take your word for it eh?

whatever man, no point in arguing with you, your project is dead, you failed.

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 517

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 02:13:21 AM

Iam not believed
NPC price is 17k satoshi, is total suply coin 7 billion
is bery big total suply, but npc price can incraese to high price

and not popular coin very low community npc user, because very low promotion without signature campaign or social media campaign
but very fantastic price

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BlockchainOS

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

https://boscoin.io

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 02:16:28 AM

English website would be better..

▂▃▅▆█   BOScoin.io   █▆▅▃▂

● Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform                 ● JOIN ICO NOW !
matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 02:21:58 AM

Iam not believed
NPC price is 17k satoshi, is total suply coin 7 billion
is bery big total suply, but npc price can incraese to high price

and not popular coin very low community npc user, because very low promotion without signature campaign or social media campaign
but very fantastic price

where we can trade NPC?
how can price so high with big total supply, are there someone pump the price?
Or this is just pump and dump
estilodevida (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 11:21:18 AM

Dear NPCcoin followers:

Better luck next time?

all that proves is that someone who controls your wallet sent out the coins. probably you.  Of course there's no block explorer , and proper TX links for us to actually trace your coins and such, so hey again, i guess well just take your word for it eh?

whatever man, no point in arguing with you, your project is dead, you failed.
The project has not failed, nor even out officially to the public.
The currency was discharged in the different pertinent sites, but it has never been released to the general public, only tests and demos with few restricted users.
The server where our own explorer was closed for lack of payment with the first programmer who disappeared and stopped responding to my messages.
It is for this reason that I am asking for help to the community to help me repair the coin and make the public launch of the entire project.
desasdesus

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:52:52 AM

Faucet: coming soon since februari 2016  Grin Grin

INVOLVE
▲▲ CRYPTOPLATFORM FOR MOBILE APPS ▲▲
White PaperANN ThreadBountyTwitterFacebookTelegram

▲ INVOLVE ▲
estilodevida (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 12:45:00 PM

English website would be better..
It would be fantastic to have everything in English, for this, first you have to generate the budget for the translation of everything.
It will all be in English in the future, if the project starts working in Spanish
estilodevida (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 01:13:47 PM

Faucet: coming soon since februari 2016  Grin Grin
There was a faucet that stopped working because of this problem. Right now there's one on yobit.net
estilodevida (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 01:49:40 PM

I'm happy to announce the new version 1.3, with all bugs fixed and the stake working correctly. Thanks to the help of developers who through http://www.xbtfreelancer.com/?ref=28701&loc=ANN-on-bitcointalk:
Jaimehgb: fix the blockchain correctly
Barrystyle: compile windows wallet
Many thanks to them for the help. NPCcoin and the rest of the project is ready for the next world launch 03-15-2017.

Update 28-02-2017

Wallet
New Windows Wallet 1.3.0.0: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-0Dbl8nDyjGLTI4enVNNE5EdFk
New Linux Wallet 1.3.0.0 QT and Core: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-0Dbl8nDyjGcjlzVjdmY3JCUHc
Wallet Mac: coming song (only 1.0 here https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-0Dbl8nDyjGSWE2T0loaWs0eWM But you have to manually add the updated nodes )

Explorer
Explorer: https://explorer.npccoin.com/

Hard Fork, Block 35600 New Wallet Version 1.3.0.0
estilodevida (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 01:29:50 PM

Please, vote NPCcoin in https://poswallet.com/login.php?referral=estilodevida
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: