Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation  (Read 127518 times)
yassin54 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:36:24 PM

This is to confirm a replacement of
Code:
CECXMDZEQQZWGTLO9HLZOSE9YCJWASAGMIQSGCHWDEYZCXWDTKBSLTFVBRNADGAYMALJBHKJURZ9STYKD
with
Code:
WITOKOXQBPHAAQZVEAYYIJUXGVRUJAHMZ9EXHEOACCXCEWWYPDHTY9HJCRJTZRLSDACUSK9KYUMJV9PSW
in Iota genesis.

The address contains 80'384 iotas.

2.5 BTC must be transferred to 1AZ52RzySPbdbTQZwxkUnAuYCnrQgQ1UHD and get at least 6 confirmations within the next 24 hours for the replacement to happen.

The owner of 1AZ52RzySPbdbTQZwxkUnAuYCnrQgQ1UHD confirmed this replacement by signing
Code:
2.5 BTC => WITOKOXQBPHAAQZVEAYYIJUXGVRUJAHMZ9EXHEOACCXCEWWYPDHTY9HJCRJTZRLSDACUSK9KYUMJV9PSW
and providing
Code:
IAQIGVTTQ6b9H36hgL5Vby9PEcIT0AYdirrJs+6rj4YVM/02Xqz+v+XcMd6/cX5CCONFHbAXrFO+hu/Iwb+f+5E=
signature.
Edited!! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yassin54 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:43:10 PM

Good night all!!  Wink
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:48:37 PM

Code:
CECXMDZEQQZWGTLO9HLZOSE9YCJWASAGMIQSGCHWDEYZCXWDTKBSLTFVBRNADGAYMALJBHKJURZ9STYKD
with
Code:
WITOKOXQBPHAAQZVEAYYIJUXGVRUJAHMZ9EXHEOACCXCEWWYPDHTY9HJCRJTZRLSDACUSK9KYUMJV9PSW
in Iota genesis.

2.5 BTC must be transferred to 1AZ52RzySPbdbTQZwxkUnAuYCnrQgQ1UHD and get at least 6 confirmations within the next 24 hours for the replacement to happen.

The owner of 1AZ52RzySPbdbTQZwxkUnAuYCnrQgQ1UHD confirmed this replacement by signing
Code:
2.5 BTC => WITOKOXQBPHAAQZVEAYYIJUXGVRUJAHMZ9EXHEOACCXCEWWYPDHTY9HJCRJTZRLSDACUSK9KYUMJV9PSW
and providing
Code:
IAQIGVTTQ6b9H36hgL5Vby9PEcIT0AYdirrJs+6rj4YVM/02Xqz+v+XcMd6/cX5CCONFHbAXrFO+hu/Iwb+f+5E=
signature.

Done.
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:51:04 PM

Code:
with
Code:
in Iota genesis.

Code:
and providing
Code:
signature.

Done.

thank you  Smiley
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:04:06 PM

What's happening right now on this thread is fascinating and fantastic. We are seeing many of the short term investors selling their lots in full. This is perfectly fine. But what it means in reality is that many of the large sellers will be gone before Iota actually launches on exchange. Meaning there will be less resistance as 1st generation short term holders will have already been replaced by 2nd generation investors while 1st generation long term holders won't be trading anyway.

This will open the door for a market cap of 20-40 million more quickly. Assuming a fairly continuous stream of bullish news comes in - and with the current discussions already on the works this seems to be very likely.

The GUI delay will actually turn out to have been a bullish price factor in sum.
cryptomite

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:43:56 AM

What's happening right now on this thread is fascinating and fantastic. We are seeing many of the short term investors selling their lots in full. This is perfectly fine. But what it means in reality is that many of the large sellers will be gone before Iota actually launches on exchange. Meaning there will be less resistance as 1st generation short term holders will have already been replaced by 2nd generation investors while 1st generation long term holders won't be trading anyway.

This will open the door for a market cap of 20-40 million more quickly. Assuming a fairly continuous stream of bullish news comes in - and with the current discussions already on the works this seems to be very likely.

The GUI delay will actually turn out to have been a bullish price factor in sum.

I couldn't disagree more. How 20% of the investors jumping ship is a good thing is beyond me. Watching you come to this conclusion throughout your post is comical. It seems to me that Iotatoken might agree with you. I find it difficult to believe that he cant accomplish such a simple task since the holiday season last year. He is dropping the ball and the market is reacting accordingly.

I am quickly losing my patience. However, I do have faith in Come-from-Beyond and his abilities. I am holding out and only selling a portion of my tokens (44,000 for 66,000 Nxt or 1 Bitcoin) for now.

I am sorry Iotatoken but the way this is being handled screams inexperience sir.

cloudboy

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:46:58 AM

I couldn't disagree more. How 20% of the investors jumping ship is a good thing is beyond me. Watching you come to this conclusion throughout your post is comical. It seems to me that Iotatoken might agree with you. I find it difficult to believe that he cant accomplish such a simple task since the holiday season last year. He is dropping the ball and the market is reacting accordingly.

I am quickly losing my patience. However, I do have faith in Come-from-Beyond and his abilities. I am holding out and only selling a portion of my tokens (44,000 for 66,000 Nxt or 1 Bitcoin) for now.

I am sorry Iotatoken but the way this is being handled screams inexperience sir.

How are you selling only a portion of your genesis account? Via some escrow?
iotatoken

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:51:11 AM

I see. First you have exposed that you have no idea what has caused the GUI delay (it is well documented at this point, completely out our hands), secondly you have also exposed yourself as someone who bought IOTA for speculation, which we don't care about, which we said 1 month before we even launched the crowdsale. I wonder how you can value the tokens at the value you state here, I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that Wanxiang, Microsoft, ChainOfThings, all the marketing etc. or do you think these are just magic tokens that entitle you to richess?

So here is what I suggest: I'll buy back the tokens you bought, since you clearly got no use for them and don't understand the project or the vision behind it even existing.

cryptomite

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:57:39 AM

I see. First you have exposed that you have no idea what has caused the GUI delay (it is well documented at this point, completely out our hands), secondly you have also exposed yourself as someone who bought IOTA for speculation, which we don't care about, which we said 1 month before we even launched the crowdsale. I wonder how you can value the tokens at the value you state here, I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that Wanxiang, Microsoft, ChainOfThings, all the marketing etc. or do you think these are just magic tokens that entitle you to richess?

So here is what I suggest: I'll buy back the tokens you bought, since you clearly got no use for them and don't understand the project or the vision behind it even existing.

Are you proposing that as the leader of this project you are not responsible for the extended delays? You are saying that this is out of your hands?

iotatoken

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:03:18 AM

Are you proposing that as the leader of this project you are not responsible for the extended delays? You are saying that this is out of your hands?

Where did I even allude to absolving myself of any responsibility? I hired one of the most reputable UI teams in San Francisco, them not delivering was out of our hands. Then I immediately replaced them with another highly reputable developer with fortune 500 companies in his portfolio and HE ALSO failed to deliver. These things are out of our hands. This is not something that has to do with responsibility, it is just how the world works and when it happens, you just have to deal with it, it's not like we just slacked off or 'lack experience' as you imply. This happens to everyone, we were just extremely unfortunate to have it happen twice in a row.

But more to the point: I am literally baffled at how someone can value their iota tokens at 2000% higher than they purchased them for after 2 months, yet they got the audacity to complain. So you concede that our work has increased the value of your software purchase by 20x, but you are still complaining about your goddamn patience? Cry me a river

cryptomite

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:52:02 AM

Where did I even allude to absolving myself of any responsibility? I hired one of the most reputable UI teams in San Francisco, them not delivering was out of our hands. Then I immediately replaced them with another highly reputable developer with fortune 500 companies in his portfolio and HE ALSO failed to deliver. These things are out of our hands. This is not something that has to do with responsibility, it is just how the world works and when it happens, you just have to deal with it, it's not like we just slacked off or 'lack experience' as you imply. This happens to everyone, we were just extremely unfortunate to have it happen twice in a row.

But more to the point: I am literally baffled at how someone can value their iota tokens at 2000% higher than they purchased them for after 2 months, yet they got the audacity to complain. So you concede that our work has increased the value of your software purchase by 20x, but you are still complaining about your goddamn patience? Cry me a river

I don't place the value on the token. How could I decide that? You want to buy them back? What do you want to buy them for? For the value that the community puts on them now? Or February? January? December?

I really didn't understand before why these "most reputable" developers that usually work with "Fortune 500" companies wont even work with you. I'm starting to get an idea.

As for speculation, sir I am not the one boasting of "2000%" profits and "20x" gains. I don't recall in my comments ever talking about speculation whatsoever. Surely, if that were the case then I wouldn't be "crying you a river" now would I? I would be a happy camper, no?

Two highly respected, high profile, and experienced professionals don't just drop you without a word for no reason. That's NOT how the world works. There is a reason. Take responsibility because it couldn't be more in your hands.

iotatoken

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:00:15 AM

I don't place the value on the token. How could I decide that? You want to buy them back? What do you want to buy them for? For the value that the community puts on them now? Or February? January? December?

Oh, you don't? Then how come you set a price on what you'll sell it at? Are you just a troll or does your brain not operate like it should? You are LITERALLY setting a value on the token. That is what setting a price means, LITERALLY.
I'll buy them back for the price you bought at + 20% for your 'troubles'. 20% profit in 2 months is something any investor would pop a bottle for.

I really didn't understand before why these "most reputable" developers that usually work with "Fortune 500" companies wont even work with you. I'm starting to get an idea.

Ugh, again proving you got absolutely no clue what you are talking about. It has nothing to do with "wont even work with you", they www.creativeda.sh LOST THEIR DEVELOPER, how is that my fault? www.danwarfel.com disappeared out of thin air for a week which he now claims was due to hospitalization, again how is it my fault? Are you just addicted to talking about something that you have absolutely no understanding of?

As for speculation, sir I am not the one boasting of "2000%" profits and "20x" gains. I don't recall in my comments ever talking about speculation whatsoever. Surely, if that were the case then I wouldn't be "crying you a river" now would I? I would be a happy camper, no?

YES YOU ARE, when you say "I will sell X for Y" you are precisely speculating, not to mention your posts about how much it'll be worth in your opinion. You are asking for a 2000% increase to sell, yet you complain. I would be ashamed of myself if I ever was this hypocritical.

Two highly respected, high profile, and experienced professionals don't just drop you without a word for no reason. That's NOT how the world works. There is a reason. Take responsibility because it couldn't be more in your hands.

Yes there is a reason, which we have been open about from day 1, it was out of our hands, stop making up blatant lies just to support your narrative because you can't swallow your pride and accept that I embarrassed you to the point where you can't even look in the mirror.

I'll let you treat your trinary degree burns with your thoughts along the lines of: "David is so disrespectful, all I expected was for him to give me a 100x ROI in a couple of months without me lifting a finger, is that too much to ask? All I have now is a 20x, what an asshole!"

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:07:03 AM

Is the Dev out of the hospital? Is he communicating with you again?
iotatoken

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:10:55 AM

SCAM ATTEMPT

An IOTA community member (frederick213) just alerted me to the fact that there is a scammer by the name of lotatoken that attempts to fool people to a phishing site.

Quote from: lotatoken
Good day frederick213,

We have just reopened the official IOTA website and are now distributing the devs shares of IOTA.

Currently we have 15,000,000 Iota available at 1 Iota per 1350 Satoshis (min order 25,000)

We dont expect them to be availble very long considering the recent news -

http://collect.iotatoken.com/ <-----Scammer obviously link to another URL

Kind regards,

the IOTA team.

iotatoken

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:11:56 AM

Is the Dev out of the hospital? Is he communicating with you again?

He claims so, so we'll see... Let me just say that I'm not too optimistic about it for reasons I won't disclose publicly (at least not yet). But I am already in touch with 2 other devs that will get the job tomorrow if Dan doesn't deliver

BTCDDev

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:12:01 AM

SCAM ATTEMPT

An IOTA community member (frederick213) just alerted me to the fact that there is a scammer by the name of lotatoken that attempts to fool people to a phishing site.

Quote from: lotatoken
Good day frederick213,

We have just reopened the official IOTA website and are now distributing the devs shares of IOTA.

Currently we have 15,000,000 Iota available at 1 Iota per 1350 Satoshis (min order 25,000)

We dont expect them to be availble very long considering the recent news -

http://collect.iotatoken.com/ <-----Scammer obviously link to another URL

Kind regards,

the IOTA team.

Some people are beneath contempt.

BitcoinDark: RPHWc5CwP9YMMbvXQ4oXz5rQHb3pKkhaxc
Top Donations: juicybirds 420BTCD ensorcell 84BTCD Stuntruffle: 40BTCD
Top April Donations: juicybirds 420BTCD; ensorcell: 42BTCD
cryptomite

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:20:33 AM

Oh, you don't? Then how come you set a price on what you'll sell it at? Are you just a troll or does your brain not operate like it should? You are LITERALLY setting a value on the token. That is what setting a price means, LITERALLY.
I'll buy them back for the price you bought at + 20% for your 'troubles'. 20% profit in 2 months is something any investor would pop a bottle for.

Ugh, again proving you got absolutely no clue what you are talking about. It has nothing to do with "wont even work with you", they www.creativeda.sh LOST THEIR DEVELOPER, how is that my fault? www.danwarfel.com disappeared out of thin air for a week which he now claims was due to hospitalization, again how is it my fault? Are you just addicted to talking about something that you have absolutely no understanding of?

YES YOU ARE, when you say "I will sell X for Y" you are precisely speculating, not to mention your posts about how much it'll be worth in your opinion. You are asking for a 2000% increase to sell, yet you complain. I would be ashamed of myself if I ever was this hypocritical.

Yes there is a reason, which we have been open about from day 1, it was out of our hands, stop making up blatant lies just to support your narrative because you can't swallow your pride and accept that I embarrassed you to the point where you can't even look in the mirror.

I'll let you treat your trinary degree burns with your thoughts along the lines of: "David is so disrespectful, all I expected was for him to give me a 100x ROI in a couple of months without me lifting a finger, is that too much to ask? All I have now is a 20x, what an asshole!"

It is not about the price, this is where you are going wrong. I don't set the value of the token. You don't set it. The community does. I'm not sure where you got that I was worried about the price. No one is trolling. There is no narrative sir. What story am I telling?

I have some valid concerns about the project, and you say I should be ashamed to say anything because the price is so high. You really just said that sir.

The product is so good you can act any way you want?

You're right, I'm embarrassed. Good luck with the project, iotatoken

iotatoken

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:26:25 AM

It is not about the price, this is where you are going wrong. I don't set the value of the token. You don't set it. The community does. I'm not sure where you got that I was worried about the price. No one is trolling. There is no narrative sir. What story am I telling?

Be a man and admit that you are in the wrong. Your babble about 'i do not set the value' when you demand X to sell just shows that you're either a troll or got a severe thought disorder that makes it impossible for you to think coherently. If it's the latter I genuinely hope you get help, but something tells me that it's not. Occam Razor tells me that you are a typical speculator that throws a tantrum as soon as you don't feel in control of the situation. You even lie about why GUI is delayed, even though it has been explained ad nauseam in every thread and on Ryver, which you ought to know given how much it apparently 'concerns you'.

I have some valid concerns about the project, and you say I should be ashamed to say anything because the price is so high. You really just said that sir.

Ok, what is the concern about the project? Two days ago you were ecstatic about me landing Microsoft, now you are complaining about the lack of GUI, even though back-end testing and everything else is going fine. I wonder why that is, could it be because you want the ability to sell at the highest point? Hmm, this is the speculation thread after all, and that is my speculation about your intentions, nothing else makes sense.

The product is so good you can act any way you want?

You are the same guy that complained about my 1 day absence from the forum after having answered here EVERY DAY, including Christmas and New Years Eve since October, even though I had been active on Ryver that very day too. So yes towards you I'll act precisely like you deserve, like you are a self-entitled liar and instigator of drama over nada.

cryptomite

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:36:55 AM

No I never was worried you were gone for a day. That wasn't me. Now let's all re-read you're last post. Comical sir. Comical

iotatoken

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:40:35 AM

No I never was worried you were gone for a day. That wasn't me. Now let's all re-read you're last post. Comical sir. Comical

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.msg13779859#msg13779859

Nah it wasn't you, for sure.
/ignored permanently

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: