Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation  (Read 127518 times)
yassin54 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 11:11:54 AM

Sold 1.6 million without escrow for 45 Bitcoin, PM me if you are interesting.

I like to live dangerously too.

I am a hero member and will honor my promise.

Buyer cant know if your account has been bought or hacked by a scammer, so everyone should always trade with caution and take as many security measures as possible. So please everyone, ALWAYS ESCROW

Yes, but currently there is no escrow, it seems it's impossible, this is why I say no escrow, but if you want to use escrow, it's okay to me

The closest to a 100% escrow right now is Yassin. I am selling NXT assets that are being held by yassin til launch. I do not receive the NXT til launch, you do not receive IOTA til launch. I can sing my ownership with the BTC key that owns the IOTA. That's about as safe as it gets.
I confirm, I control the account NXT!!  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marechoux

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 11:16:05 AM

Haha yep sell em while you can at 25x price before they hit exchanges and are selling for 5x IPO price...  It's almost cruel! Good job guys, well done.

Let's analyze the price of IOTA:

AA/ 25 X IPO price is not something crazy in crypto world, ethereum currently X 70 / NXT was X 1000 / Bitcoin itself got value X 10.000 and more since 1st trades thought there was no IPO as everybody knows.

BB/ even at 25C IPO price market cap is around 12-13 millions $ which is not THAT huge and crazy for crypto, thought it become important.

CC/ IOTA could solve scalability problem / quantum resistant issue (if you follow science news, you can see that issue is growing day after day), it is 1st mover into IOT payment as crypto and can work with other blockchain like ethereum (not competitor but more as partner), this is why I invested a little bit in IOTA as it seemed something really needed in crypto world.

DD/Why did I invest only a little bit as it is sooo good? Because I was a bit affraid of the possibility to really do this coin as it is promised, however now IOTA is on AZURE so a partnership with microsoft means according to me that the technology behind IOTA is working, THIS CHANGE TOTALLY the value of the coin. If I knew that I would have invested much more like most of the people I guess.

EE/Most of the investors of IOTA are on this thread and can already sell their IOTA via escrow and / or NXT AE, some decided to sell and the price where it becomes difficult to match buyer and seller seems to be around 25X IPO price, under this price at around 10-15X IPO you will find a buyer instantly, there was even a buy of 10 millions IOTA for 250 BTC.We are not talking on a GATECOIN exchange where only a tiny share of coins (ethereum) was available so price could jump,( finally the price now of ether is 5X more that it was on gatecoin before ether launch) but most of the investors could sell now their IOTA for a 10X profit for sure.

FF/Now we have 3 types of IOTA holder :

-1/ IPO investors who want to sell at around 25X IPO price, trades are not that easy at this price, but some happen (theses one will probably sell their IOTA on exchange at around 10-30 X IPO price If someone make the calculation of the number of IOTA involved in this situation we would have a clear picture but I guess it is less than 5% of total IOTA )

-2/IPO investors who don't even want to sell at 25X IPO price (most of the coins), theses ones will probably wait for higher prices to sell their IOTA 50 X IPO price  and higher.

-3/2nd hand investors who bought at 10-30X IPO price (theses ones will obviously not sell at same price.

==> if there is a lot of demand at exchange as  the supply will be low  the price could skyroket again.

To sum up my thoughts if you already have IOTA just keep them but don't buy more, however if you don't have any IOTA regarding the last news you should invest 2-5% of you crypto savings in IOTA now and the same amount at the exchange when available if the price drops, for me that would be a wise decision.
It is always dificult to buy 20X more expensive but you could miss the train and you will regret it for years whereas loosing 3% of your crypto savings will not change a lot of things....Look at ethereum if you bought it at 3$...

1 rule in crypto always have a share even a little share in any interesting project, a lot will fail but those who win will get 100-10.000X ROI
entertainment

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 01:08:16 PM

Let's be clear. IOTA is just vaporware, and this is just speculation. Some of you will earn, others will lost.

The current marketcap is crazy for a project that did not prove nothing. Just words, hype and promises from the development team.

IOTA is more a marketing product, than a real alternative to any serious crypto project like BTC, ETH, or MAID.

Be aware before investing at these crazy prices.

And no, IOTA is not going to be valued like Ethereum, neither gonna produce a 1000 ROI like NXT.

iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:15:52 PM

Let's be clear. IOTA is just vaporware, and this is just speculation. Some of you will earn, others will lost.

The current marketcap is crazy for a project that did not prove nothing. Just words, hype and promises from the development team.

IOTA is more a marketing product, than a real alternative to any serious crypto project like BTC, ETH, or MAID.

And no, IOTA is not going to be valued like Ethereum, neither gonna produce a 1000 ROI like NXT.

I make no comments about the rampant speculation here.

However you are clearly being dishonest here, probably in an attempt to bring down the price to buy in. Pathetic. IOTA has been in testing and optimization for almost 2 months, so it's clearly not vaporware. Also it's far from a marketing product, it's the worlds first scalable distributed ledger that takes a brand new approach (Tangle over Blockchain), it's also the worlds first fee-free token, and also the worlds first quantum resistant token, so please take your bullshit elsewhere.

I have as the founder of the project been criticized for being too anti-speculation, if our intention was in any shape, way or form speculation based on marketing then I would not be anti-speculation, nor would I be so scarce with details about big companies that are interested in joining efforts, instead I would hype it. As you should know (given your vast knowledge of IOTA), Microsoft has already teamed up and Wanxiang has given us grant. We've been in touch with Ethereum and Rootstock founders since day 1, none of them has found any flaws in IOTA and we are actively pursuing overlap with them.

I don't mind if you personally don't see the potential in IOTA, but please stop making blatantly false remarks about it.

l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:35:42 PM

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Niels_Bohr

Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future.

seems you have already found a way to do aribtrary quantum computations all by yourself.
or did you just not take your meds?  Grin

and by the way: read the whitepaper.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:43:40 PM

IOTA is just vaporware...

Your definition of "vaporware" seems to be unorthodox.
iotatoken

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:12:54 PM

When will this coin hit exchange? I prefer to buy some from exchange.

After beta, so still some weeks to go.

btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 03:11:13 PM

Do you really think Microsoft would take a serious look at just another crapcoin?

Would not say so given the whitepaper which is available...

100x is very real. 1000 maybe too much, but not impossible.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:13:05 PM

Guys IOTA can definitely surpass ETH, even BTC!!

We're talking about a revolutionary product here! Don't forget it

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:01:05 PM

Guys IOTA can definitely surpass ETH, even BTC!!

We're talking about a revolutionary product here! Don't forget it

Ok, but isnt IOTA copyable like every other opensource-project?
Tobo

Activity: 763

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:11:48 PM

Yes, IOTA is open source. It can be cloned same as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:02:32 PM

Yes, IOTA is open source. It can be cloned same as Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Not so obvious here. Remember about special hardware support.
zzzman20

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:04:57 PM

Well I suppose that's a logical way to look at it.

Haha yep sell em while you can at 25x price before they hit exchanges and are selling for 5x IPO price...  It's almost cruel! Good job guys, well done.

Let's analyze the price of IOTA:

AA/ 25 X IPO price is not something crazy in crypto world, ethereum currently X 70 / NXT was X 1000 / Bitcoin itself got value X 10.000 and more since 1st trades thought there was no IPO as everybody knows.

BB/ even at 25C IPO price market cap is around 12-13 millions $ which is not THAT huge and crazy for crypto, thought it become important.

CC/ IOTA could solve scalability problem / quantum resistant issue (if you follow science news, you can see that issue is growing day after day), it is 1st mover into IOT payment as crypto and can work with other blockchain like ethereum (not competitor but more as partner), this is why I invested a little bit in IOTA as it seemed something really needed in crypto world.

DD/Why did I invest only a little bit as it is sooo good? Because I was a bit affraid of the possibility to really do this coin as it is promised, however now IOTA is on AZURE so a partnership with microsoft means according to me that the technology behind IOTA is working, THIS CHANGE TOTALLY the value of the coin. If I knew that I would have invested much more like most of the people I guess.

EE/Most of the investors of IOTA are on this thread and can already sell their IOTA via escrow and / or NXT AE, some decided to sell and the price where it becomes difficult to match buyer and seller seems to be around 25X IPO price, under this price at around 10-15X IPO you will find a buyer instantly, there was even a buy of 10 millions IOTA for 250 BTC.We are not talking on a GATECOIN exchange where only a tiny share of coins (ethereum) was available so price could jump,( finally the price now of ether is 5X more that it was on gatecoin before ether launch) but most of the investors could sell now their IOTA for a 10X profit for sure.

FF/Now we have 3 types of IOTA holder :

-1/ IPO investors who want to sell at around 25X IPO price, trades are not that easy at this price, but some happen (theses one will probably sell their IOTA on exchange at around 10-30 X IPO price If someone make the calculation of the number of IOTA involved in this situation we would have a clear picture but I guess it is less than 5% of total IOTA )

-2/IPO investors who don't even want to sell at 25X IPO price (most of the coins), theses ones will probably wait for higher prices to sell their IOTA 50 X IPO price  and higher.

-3/2nd hand investors who bought at 10-30X IPO price (theses ones will obviously not sell at same price.

==> if there is a lot of demand at exchange as  the supply will be low  the price could skyroket again.

To sum up my thoughts if you already have IOTA just keep them but don't buy more, however if you don't have any IOTA regarding the last news you should invest 2-5% of you crypto savings in IOTA now and the same amount at the exchange when available if the price drops, for me that would be a wise decision.
It is always dificult to buy 20X more expensive but you could miss the train and you will regret it for years whereas loosing 3% of your crypto savings will not change a lot of things....Look at ethereum if you bought it at 3$...

1 rule in crypto always have a share even a little share in any interesting project, a lot will fail but those who win will get 100-10.000X ROI
_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:05:15 PM

Still selling much IOTA:

~3 million IOTA for sale at a rate of 1 btc == 40,000 IOTA

Trust or escrow both accepted!

Currently Sold IOTA:

40,000.00 Sold @ 1 btc  cc001
120,000.00 @ 3btc schnib
80,000.00 @ 2btc Metaphilibert
40,000.00 @ 1 btc Yeash20
120,000 @ 3 btc arjen01
60,000 @ 1.5btc MoneyTeam
4,000  @ 0.1btc tk88one
50,000.00 @ 1.25 btc proto

I am a well known community member of SN slack since day 1 and the creator of the Nxt security application NxtVault: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jay.nxtvault&hl=en. I've had jl777 trust me previously with prerelease ether tokens on the nxt AE which I happily repaid upon Ethereum launch.

Everyone has been very happy with my service so far so please contact me if you would like a safe way to purchase IOTA from a trusted & well known community member.
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:17:52 PM

Forget about the ICO price.

At prices that Iota is selling at now, it puts Iotas MC at 12 million.

That's what you should look at!!

12 million is VERY low considering Iotas innovations.

12 million MC will look as small as the ICO price looks now.

Iota is severely undervalued right now, and the people buying are getting an insane deal.

I have no idea why people are selling at all, let alone a such small prices
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 05:26:44 PM

Iota is severely undervalued right now, and the people buying are getting an insane deal.

According to Coinmarketcap, 12 million would place IOTA at #13 - above Peercoin and a little below NEM.

Lucky 13. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Breasal

Activity: 585

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:27:02 PM

Recoup initial investment - just in case Cfb goes skydiving and God forbid the parachute does not open.  Tongue
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:25:54 PM

I think iOTA will start much better than we expect. Consider that there is already one big news - the Microsoft Azure platform participation - and one more is coming, not yet released but already settled up. How many coins of the top 20 could claim such news on the beginning? Three or four at maximum. I guess we will see a top 10 placement of iota within the first weeks after release.

According to Coinmarketcap, 12 million would place IOTA at #13 - above Peercoin and a little below NEM.

Lucky 13. Smiley
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:38:18 PM

I was dreaming for years to be in situation like early bitcoin adopters who still hold bitcoins bought at 0.10 $.

And I guess someone want to be in situation like those early adopters who sold 10 000 BTC when it hit 1 $. Well, 10 000 backs is cool in 2011. But today it is 4 000 000 USD.

I guess it will be funny to re-read this thread in few years. Mark my words.
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 09:05:04 PM

Congrats to axum!

PM me or reply in thread to grab the remaining spots.

1 BTC sent from axum. 40K IOTA paid for.
TXID: 5cd691488ef1daeb1c11f4024eb0e121a020275791eacf05830a70e7fa8bff35

Signature:
Code:
IEmuzLTPOtSuJRtV/JQYH4lfhJX7KptyzG3EoOiIgF8iDVdBMW798njDmuBWcsRHObpxqESO5+W6A0uoFvYSWEI=

#1: 10K IOTA for 0.25 BTC - naj
#2: 14K IOTA for 0.35 BTC- schnib
#3: 20K IOTA for 0.5 BTC- josegines
#4: 40K IOTA for 1 BTC- svensoncoins
#5: 10K IOTA for 0.25 BTC- Cizzen
#6: 20K IOTA for 0.5 BTC- DeeDee
#7: 30K IOTA for 0.75 BTC- zercrypt
#8: 40K IOTA for 1 BTC- Alon763
#9: 180K IOTA for 4.5 BTC- simpleth
#10: 20K IOTA for 0.5 BTC- wesgen
#11: 40K IOTA for 1 BTC- axum
#12: 10K IOTA for 0.25 BTC- reserved
#13: 80K IOTA for 2 BTC
#14: 40K IOTA for 1 BTC

You can request a different amount from that specified (e.g. 20K for 0.5BTC)

Instructions
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1360660.msg14147007#msg14147007

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: