Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IOTA] IOTA Speculation  (Read 127515 times)
yassin54 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:00:40 PM

Since BigIotaBIg is now I guess one of the biggest shareholders, I have some questions.
I think there are many people who have 1% of the iota

Are you going to donate to to the fund?
Is this the fund rtrtcrypto wrote about?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1360660.msg14216621#msg14216621
Until now I don't have any IOTA yet, but after release I will definitely donate to this fund, yes!
Are you going actively help IOTA with progressing?
I'm not very smart in programming, but where I can help I will help. First, I will write many companies and ask to accept iota as payment service.
Are you capable of selling in a way, that it won't harm the price and the project?
No! I hope I will never cash out in FIAT because I can buy nice things all over the world with iota directly.

Thanks
Nice post!!  Tongue

Thanks for help community!! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:00:46 PM

Dont get me wrong iotatoken, iam honestly suprised and try to understand this moves, because it is realy unusal to see such actions. We all think that iota "could" or will be a big thing, but bigiotabig seems to have a lot of play money, for a project which is in a prestage, which makes me think. Have never seen such a crazy aggresiv buyer ever, in a prestage, and this looks realy untypical.

Wish us all a good journey, i trust the whole team and CFB has ever shown that he is exceptional talent!

Image that you have 10 000 BTC. To invest 500 BTC while it is OTC trading then is nothing - it's 5% of your stash.
But when IOTA hit exchanges, and you put 500 BTC bid, then the price will skyrocket. You will not be able to fill your 500 BTC bid.
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:08:57 PM

Dont get me wrong iotatoken, iam honestly suprised and try to understand this moves, because it is realy unusal to see such actions. We all think that iota "could" or will be a big thing, but bigiotabig seems to have a lot of play money, for a project which is in a prestage, which makes me think. Have never seen such a crazy aggresiv buyer ever, in a prestage, and this looks realy untypical.

Wish us all a good journey, i trust the whole team and CFB has ever shown that he is a exceptional talent!

Sure, feel free to voice your concerns and skepticism, but I am telling you that I have not given any info to anyone that would prompt them to buy like this. At all. The info is quite simple: there are some big potential guys who want to own a lot of iotas and help the ecosystem grow, but ONLY if we can pool together enough iotas for sale at below marketrate. Nothing more and nothing less. This is the same info every person who has contacted me has gotten.

50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:11:15 PM

Wish us all a good journey, i trust the whole team and CFB has ever shown that he is a exceptional talent!

Sure, feel free to voice your concerns and skepticism, but I am telling you that I have not given any info to anyone that would prompt them to buy like this. At all. The info is quite simple: there are some big potential guys who want to own a lot of iotas and help the ecosystem grow, but ONLY if we can pool together enough iotas for sale at below marketrate. Nothing more and nothing less. This is the same info every person who has contacted me has gotten.

Can you tell us how many iotas do we need to pool ?
iotatoken

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:12:37 PM

Min 25 million, which is only 2.5% of iotas. It may sound like a lot due to the 'million' in there, but if you think about parting with 2.5% in exchange for a partnership that will boost the rest of the ecosystem with A LOT, it is really nothing. So far EVERY person I have talked with is positive, the biggest problem is reaching those who are idle/not reading the forum/ryver

titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:17:54 PM

I would like to sell:

400.000 iotas @ 3.000 satoshi (total 12 btc).

Escrow via Yassin34 possible.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
yassin54 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:23:03 PM

I would like to sell:

400.000 iotas @ 3.000 satoshi (total 12 btc).

Escrow via Yassin34 possible.
I am ok Smiley

good luck!!
Tobo

Activity: 763

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:25:20 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2016, 12:18:30 AM by Tobo

Min 25 million, which is only 2.5% of iotas. It may sound like a lot due to the 'million' in there, but if you think about parting with 2.5% in exchange for a partnership that will boost the rest of the ecosystem with A LOT, it is really nothing. So far EVERY person I have talked with is positive, the biggest problem is reaching those who are idle/not reading the forum/ryver

Maybe you can try to use Nxt message system to contact some big holders who bought coins with Jinn on AE.
ninjacoins

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:37:20 PM

Hi, Anyone selling IOTA for 0.5 or 1 BTC?
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:22:30 PM

I do not see a problem with it.

How would this boost the ecosystem?
randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:28:19 PM

So you need only bigiotabig to contribute  Wink .

yassin54 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:28:45 PM

Update3!!

This seller @tobeaj2mer01 sold 662k IOTA for @BigIOTABig for 15.5 btc, 171k IOTA for @CryptKeeper for 4 btc, 346k IOTA for @bitfromit for 8 Btc, 20k IOTA for @Tilfo for 0.5btc

This seller @duluth  sold 80k IOTA for @BigIOTABig for 2BTC

This seller @anewafresh sold 500k IOTA for @BigIOTABig for 14BTC

This seller @titan20 sold 400k IOTA for @BigIOTABig for 12BTC
BigIotaBig

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:32:31 PM

So you need only bigiotabig to contribute  Wink .

I think that is not fair. Bill Gates becomes cheaper iotas than I. Was that the reason why Mircosoft doesn't accept bitcoins no more?
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:37:05 PM

can confirm, got the exact same message
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:47:02 PM

Can also confirm.

can confirm, got the exact same message
dulinxu

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:54:52 PM

here is my list iota asset ID on AE:14408444489066463071
asset name: IOTAtoken.

Only 1M iota for sell, the rest I will hold for my life Grin Grin

#1# 300k iota at 3nxt.

TERRA - Bring profits to support community, starting from cross-border payment ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
yassin54 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:30:00 AM

Good Night!!  Wink
CoinFreedom

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:58:27 AM

I do not see a problem with it.

Yes, I'd like to get further clarification on this too. How do you feel it would boost the ecosystem by a LOT?

I really don't feel like selling. I feel like it's like giving away a portion of a winning lottery ticket. But I am open to ideas. If Iota holders sell millions of units to these potential large buyers and give them preferential treatment (below market rate) what type of preferential treatment could the Iota ecosystem get in return? [hypothetically of course]
Tobo

Activity: 763

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:38:17 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2016, 02:50:23 AM by Tobo

Yes, I'd like to get further clarification on this too. How do you feel it would boost the ecosystem by a LOT?
I really don't feel like selling. I feel like it's like giving away a portion of a winning lottery ticket. But I am open to ideas. If Iota holders sell millions of units to these potential large buyers and give them preferential treatment (below market rate) what type of preferential treatment could the Iota ecosystem get in return? [hypothetically of course]

They are very well known and influential. If they own some decent amount of coins, they will promote iota more effectively than anyone else and bring projects to iota. Their involvement alone can be a huge marketing asset for iota. Additionally, they can bring projects to iota. It is not hypothetical. They have done it with other coins in the history.

If you have coins and be able to make commitment, you should contact David for more questions.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:12:31 AM

They are very well known and influential. If they own some decent amount of coins, they will promote iota more effectively than anyone else and bring projects to iota. Their involvement alone can be a huge marketing asset for iota. Additionally, they can bring projects to iota. It is not hypothetical. They have done it with other coins in the history.

If you have coins and be able to make commitment, you should contact David for more questions.

Like how far below marketrate , like presale price or like 2000 sats ?

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: