Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 620 times)
inkha (OP)

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 05:29:36 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 12:12:34 PM by inkha

GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency to be used as an in-game currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 05:36:00 AM

IMHO your account doesnt worth the loan you are asking so if someone provided this loan for you then you could runaway with the coins and buy another forum account (possibly do these things again) so you should provide a valid collateral worth atleast 120% of the loan amount you are asking
maincoon

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 05:37:08 AM

Hey guys I am looking for a lender that can offer me a $500 loan (In BTC).

I can provide the lender my personal details. I would pay the loan back monthly for 6 months with 6 payments of $110. So the lenders incentive would be that he/she earns $160 for performing this service!

I have a good standing in the community and am loved by many Wink And I have been around for awhile and am good for the payments. If you're interested in doing this loan please let me know!

Thanks

I can provide service for that. Namely publishing your offer in p2p lending site which i own and then fundraising. How quickly you need that amount?

❘|❘ NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment ❘|❘
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 05:43:53 AM

IMHO your account doesnt worth the loan you are asking so if someone provided this loan for you then you could runaway with the coins and buy another forum account (possibly do these things again) so you should provide a valid collateral worth atleast 120% of the loan amount you are asking

I am also known throughout the bitcoin community with this handle, poloniex chat, just-dice chat etc. So i wouldn't do that, Thanks for your input though!

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 05:45:23 AM

Hey guys I am looking for a lender that can offer me a $500 loan (In BTC).

I can provide the lender my personal details. I would pay the loan back monthly for 6 months with 6 payments of $110. So the lenders incentive would be that he/she earns $160 for performing this service!

I have a good standing in the community and am loved by many Wink And I have been around for awhile and am good for the payments. If you're interested in doing this loan please let me know!

Thanks

I can provide service for that. Namely publishing your offer in p2p lending site which i own and then fundraising. How quickly you need that amount?

I wouldn't want to accept such a deal simply because we're not sure how long it would take. I'd hate to have you raise the money a week from now once my loan was already fulfilled. If you can agree to the loan and we can set the repayment schedule in stone It's doable, otherwise I can't say for sure I'd need the loan when you have the money raised.

Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 07:12:18 AM

I guess you misunderstood the part that says do not ask for a loan unless you provide collateral or have a ridiculous amount of positive trust and are well known in the stickies. You neither have collateral, a ridiculous amount of trust or I haven't heard of you. You can't just ask $500 for a loan with providing your personal details. So much for you being here for so long if you didn't understand this.  Grin Individuals would only fund you this if you provide collateral which you aren't offering. 
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:53:05 PM

I am also known throughout the bitcoin community with this handle, poloniex chat, just-dice chat etc. So i wouldn't do that, Thanks for your input though!

If you are really known, I am sure your buddies will fund you this loan. As you are very known throughout the cryptocurrency  Roll Eyes
Unfortunately this is the lending section wherein lenders cant use your identity to sell in case you default this loan

You don't pay enough.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:56:04 PM

Why not have those buddies of yours vouch for you in this thread? Or even more simply loan you considering how much they trust you. Fact remains, until you have a collateral that is worth at least 120% of the loan , i.e something the lender can immediately sell in about at most a month's time. Haven't heard about anyone selling contact information  Roll Eyes , which also can be easily faked.
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:12:24 PM

I have a good standing in the community and am loved by many Wink

First of all no one loves you. That might be your perception but its the truth.
Secondly no one will love you either if you ask for a insane amount of loan without a valid collateral.

And I have been around for awhile and am good for the payments.

Proof?

Next time I will provide you fake personal details and ask you for a loan of 2 BTC.
Will you give me the loan without hesitation? Roll Eyes

Advice: Better lock this thread asap before ruining your account with negative trusts.
Nudies Fluffer

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:14:39 PM

From what I have read on the forums people are very militant about people asking for loans without collateral.
Good luck to you in getting this loan. What is it going to be used for could I ask?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: