Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 04:13:09 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Whaleclub: Margin Trade Crypto, Oil, Gold, Stocks w/ Bitcoin or Dash  (Read 9725 times)
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 924

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 12:38:00 PM

Thanks to whaleclub i'm on 600 USD loss!

GUYS, it takes 12 hours + more to withdraw!

Will those guys cover my  600usd loss due to bitcoin withdrawal delay!?

Sent lots of tickets but NO REPLY!

Just curious! I was a loyal customer and always tried to support whaleclub to my friends, i'm very disappointed

Stay away if timing is important for you!

Angry

Withdrawals are processed manually throughout the day according to strict security procedures. https://whaleclub.co/security

Yep you are right but it should not be taking 12 hours!

I understand that you guys want to have a firm grasp on security to make sure no one manipulates your system, but 12 hours is absurdly long. Do you guys not have a team on hand 24/6 for this, or even a partially automated system? This is a pretty big problem. I've traded on Bitfinex, Poloniex and Kraken, and have never had my transactions held for more than an hour, let alone half a day.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whaleclubco

Activity: 96

Whaleclub.co – Digital Currency Powered Trading

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 04:32:55 PM

Withdrawals do not take 12 hours. 90% of withdrawals are processed within 30 minutes.

Also, one of the exchanges you mentioned suffered a very large hack due to the nature of their coin storage management. Our storage is 100% cold storage.

Some withdrawals demand extra scrutiny and may take longer. This is a compromise we take to ensure full security of client funds. More info: https://whaleclub.co/security

ardacik

Activity: 276

Bitcoin Freak

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:49:38 PM

Withdrawals do not take 12 hours. 90% of withdrawals are processed within 30 minutes.

Also, one of the exchanges you mentioned suffered a very large hack due to the nature of their coin storage management. Our storage is 100% cold storage.

Some withdrawals demand extra scrutiny and may take longer. This is a compromise we take to ensure full security of client funds. More info: https://whaleclub.co/security

My exchange has not suffered from any kind of hack activity!

Not 30 minutes, yesterday's withdrawal took about 10 hours!

At this time, bitcoin price was dropped about 200 USD x  Around 3.70 coins = I'm 740 USD Loss because of your slow withdrawal!

Here are the screenshots;

2-3 Hours after the withdrawal request i have sent a ticket for proceeding on withdrawal;

Withdrawal (With confirmed time on Gmail) You can check on your system;

I kindly request to compensate my loss. For this kind of big company like you should not hurt you by compensating my loss. Never had any issue for 1 year but this one made me loss so much!

I hope for your understanding!

Thank you!

ardacik

Activity: 276

Bitcoin Freak

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:08:39 PM

My exchange has not suffered from any kind of hack activity!

Not 30 minutes, yesterday's withdrawal took about 10 hours!

At this time, bitcoin price was dropped about 200 USD x  Around 3.70 coins = I'm 740 USD Loss because of your slow withdrawal!

Here are the screenshots;

2-3 Hours after the withdrawal request i have sent a ticket for proceeding on withdrawal;

Withdrawal (With confirmed time on Gmail) You can check on your system;

I kindly request to compensate my loss. For this kind of big company like you should not hurt you by compensating my loss. Never had any issue for 1 year but this one made me loss so much!

I hope for your understanding!

Thank you!

stop with the bullshit, you didn't lose anything, your withdraw was made. you cant expect anyone to refund you for PAPER value on your USD value of BTC...

I'm not bullshitting. Their slowness caused me a loss. I could not withdraw the bitcoin that i own. It caused a loss for me. I should not be a paper value, it can be compensated by bitcoin loss.

puremage111

Activity: 630

★★ Eristica★★ ICO

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:46:07 AM

Hello whaleclub

Will there be more alts be added? And cross pair within each other?

If yes which will be the next major pair?

Thanks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄         
 ▀█████████████   ██████████▄      █████     ▄██████████▄  ███████████████  █████████████     ▄█████████████▄           ▄██▄         
  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌     █████    ▐█████▀████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀   ▄███████▀▀▀▀██████▄        ▄████▄       
   ▀█████▄               █████     █████    █████   ▀▀          █████           █████      ▄█████▀        ▀██▀        ▄██████▄       
    ▀█████▄             ▄█████     █████    ▐██████▄▄           █████           █████      █████                     ▄████████▄     
      ██████      ██████████▀      █████     ▀█████████▄        █████           █████     ▐█████                    ▄████▀▀████▄     
    ▄█████▀       ▀▀██████▀        █████        ▀▀███████▄      █████           █████      █████                   ▄████▀  ▀████▄   
   ▄█████▀           ▀█████▄       █████     ▄█▄    ▀█████      █████           █████      ▀█████▄        ▄██▄    ▄████▀    ▀████▄   
  ▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀█████▄     █████   ▄█████▄▄▄▄█████      █████       ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄   ▀███████▄▄▄▄███████  ▄████▀   ▄▄▄█████▄ 
 ▄█████████████          ▀█████▄   █████    ▀▀███████████       █████       █████████████     ▀██████████████▀  ▄████▀    █████████▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬▬ANN▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬WP▬▬▬
.CHALLENGES ON SMART CONTRACTS.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ICO STARTS 7th DEC, 2017▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄                ▄▄
████▄▄          ██████▄▄
████████▌     ▄███████████
████████▌█   ████████████▄
████████▌██▄▀██████████▀▄█
████████▌████▀████████ ███
████████▌█████▄█████▀▄████
████████▌ ▀▀███▄▀██▀██████
████████▌      ▀▀  ███████
  ▀█████▌          ▀▀█████
      ▀▀▌              ▀▀█
bj9k

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 06:09:13 PM

They lie.

On
https://help.whaleclub.co/hc/en-us/articles/115006399607
they write that total cost (spread+fee) for BTCUSD is only 0.16% but on their page
https://whaleclub.co/markets
they say that their BTCUSD spread is 0.44% !

ETHUSD spread 3.05% !!!!!!

And those BTCUSD financing rates. Are those daily rates or what?! 4%?

Active chat room about BTC-e: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#fegbox
TheOATeam

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:40:41 PM

They lie.

On
https://help.whaleclub.co/hc/en-us/articles/115006399607
they write that total cost (spread+fee) for BTCUSD is only 0.16% but on their page
https://whaleclub.co/markets
they say that their BTCUSD spread is 0.44% !

ETHUSD spread 3.05% !!!!!!

And those BTCUSD financing rates. Are those daily rates or what?! 4%?

The financing rates on this site are 4% AN HOUR. Not per day.
miguelmorales85

Activity: 555

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:36:52 PM

so this is how all started. nowdays its a telegram group with over 10k users!  Shocked
Thierry71

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:44:28 AM

so this is how all started. nowdays its a telegram group with over 10k users!  Shocked

The sad thing is that they steal your earnings if you win. I developed a bot that wins 1 BTC per hour on their turbo trading platform. They promptly removed my earnings. Here is the full story:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2288852.0
emmybd

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:13:04 AM

It's a complete SCAM site. They are simply fooling investors. They are lying about fees and don't tell about hidden fees. Their Turbo trading is simply CHEATER trading..... just stealing investors money. Angry Grin

linhmax

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:33:59 PM

we're going to learn whether this market is truly bearish in the short term or if the bulls have the rocket fuel to continue to push this digital token into new all time highs.
luluvic

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:39:33 PM

I think BTC is pushing for new ath currently but some whales are stopping it for some senseless reason
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.