Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:53:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XRB [Advanced Wallet Features Listed for community suggestion]  (Read 7535 times)
xrbxpr (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:30:17 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 10:12:30 AM by xrbxpr

A small list of advanced wallet features are listed here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1361162.msg13935893#msg13935893
Read many many times before posting/investing. Read in full, before trolling. Don't PM me for anything other than your ICO information and referral codes.Happy trolling. But, Don't miss the first 3 day special bonus.

What is XRB?

XRB is a ticker for XtRa Benefits/XtRa Bitcoins. XRB is a crypto currency aims at making innovative demanding technical contribution to the crypto industry for a long time by adding new features and facilitating inventions and innovations for the future. That is something XtRa.

Release Date: March 2nd 2016
Test launch : February 25th, 2016

Coin Specifications

100% Premined
240% POS per year or 120% annual interest if you can't keep wallet online. You may switch between POS and Interest any time.
10 Minute Block Interval
Unlimited coins.
POS Minimum and Maximum ages will be stated after Test Launch.
Up to 100K coins will be created for crowd funding
25k for Giveaways/25k for Referral Bonus/25k for Bonus
Special Bonus coins will be created after studying the ICO funds flow. The total number of coins premined will be decided on 02-03-2016.

Source code, Windows Qt wallet, Linux wallet and block explorer will be released on 02-03-2016. Coin distribution will happen on the same day.
Electrum wallets, Android, OSx wallets and other basic elements will be released two weeks later.
The initial release will be only a simple POS wallet. No features are added for launch.

XtRa Benefits/XtRa Bitcoins

Investors are honored if the ICO goes successful. This is pure and profit for long time. [Note: It can be possible only when 25k+ coins are sold in ICO]

i. Redemption in Bitcoins: Investors are paid 0.05 to 5% of their investment every month in bitcoin to the same address they send funds to ICO. This may happen for up to 5 years.

ii. New Coins: A minimum of 10 new coins will be created. A new coin will be created every 1 to 3 months. A 5 member dev team will be hired for a minimum of 24 months for each coin. They are paid in bitcoin. New coins are 100% Premined. Detailed specs will be stated when it is started. The coins are distributed to investors(all bonus structures will apply) after a small share for XRB dev, 5 member dev team and giveaways. The first coin team will be setup after all the basic elements of XRB are up and going smooth. All subsequent coins are free for XRB investors. No ICO for these coins.

iii. CLAM clone: Keep private keys of your wallets securely. New coins which resemble the features of CLAM will be created for XRB and other subsequent coins.

iv. Exchange: A crypto exchange is in the plan, if ICO is successful. More details about dividend/profit information will be stated when it gets its time.

v. Crypto Tech. Establishment: If ICO goes well and if above four becomes real, then there will be a good team of 50+ devs. Chances are there to setup a firm that deals with crypto industry needs. If it happens, the initial ICO investors who started the wave will be honored with shares. It may not be 100% but profitable shares will be issued. No assurance if this happens.

Beneficiaries

This simple one page Pre-Ann does not satisfy elite, legendary and experienced group of people to consider for investment. I strongly believe they will not show any interest. If it is otherwise, I will be very glad. People who have suffered losses in crypto by various means can make use of XRB to cut their losses a bit.

These include:
a) Gamblers, b) Loan defaults, c) Poor trading/speculation d) Ponzi scheme/doublers/scams/untruthful trading deals e) Many unknown/invisible factors

XRB may be an opportunity for you to recover your losses slowly and steadily. But be cautious with your investments as you have already hurt yourself with losses.

It is hard to believe in an ICO. It is very difficult to find a single investor. Turning throwaway bitcoins into XRB ICO will create numerous jobs and earning opportunities. It can also be said, "Turning dust into gold".

Risks/Cautions

a. Newbie Account: Anyone reading this thread must understand the risks involved. BCT members are seeing scammers all days in different formats. One thing is a standard practice here to do not trust a newbie asking ICO. I'm a newbie only.

b. No escrow/Exchange funding: Second most important to consider is No Escrow/Exchange Funding. To be in safer side, people would prefer an Escrow to hold the ICO funds. Alternately, a dev may list the ICO on an exchange. Both are safe ways to invest in ICO funds. If the wallet is not released or something goes wrong with the coin launch, you will get your investment back. The risk here is I'm not using both. The other thing is I may withdraw funds at anytime. You need to consider this before making any decision.

c. Coin Price: A dev can't control the price of the coin. You're buying a high priced coin. People may dump for loss when it hits an exchange or play with P&D schemes. If XRB releases something XtRa that can benefit crypto currency industry as said in its definition, then the price may speculate.

d. Lack of Technical Information: I'm not showing any roadmap, graphics. Not even a single paged Whitepaper. Something XtRa is really hidden. This may stop people to show interest in XRB.

e. Don't Lose: Follow the golden rule "Invest only what you can afford to lose"

Script to query ICO fund flow

The ICO wallet holds the ICO investments. Redemption funds will be added to ICO address first before distributing to investors. Same applies to payments for dev teams.  From time to time, I will be adding/withdrawing funds to the ICO address. A unique address will be used to do the IN/OUT transactions to distinguish from investor addresses. A script will be released to query the ICO address at any time to see the fund flow.

Giveaway

A very extensive and expensive giveaway will happen. This includes signature campaigns, reddit, twitter and other traditional formats. Crypto blogs/writers will be honored for their support to crypto currencies. More details will be published later.

ICO Specifications: Price: 0.01 BTC/coin

You can buy from 0.00001 XRB to any amount. Theoretically I plan to sell 100k coins and runaway with that amount. Not really, the ICO will continue for a long time. After a while, I let the community to decide what to do with the unsold coins. I’m not interested in coin burn. Regardless the number of coins sold on 02-03-2016, the wallet will be released.

Multiple bonus structure is followed to honor the investors.

a. Regular Bonus

Investors will get a bonus prioritizing their time of investment. The first investor gets the most; the last one gets the least.

b. Referral Bonus

Referrers can create your own referral code or tag and PM me. If you refer people, ask them to include the code or tag to sign their investment transaction and/or just PM me. Referrers and Referrals get equal bonus.

c. Special Bonus

Lot of factors may stop people to invest in XRB. A real success comes only when someone put up a stepping stone. Considering the limitations to XRB ICO,

i. I prefer to honor the first investor and the succeeding first 10 investors with a huge bonus of 100 coins regardless of their investment. The first investor gets 1100 and the next 10 get 100 each.

ii. Day 1 investors will attract a special 50 coin bonus; day 2 gets 25 each, day 3 gets 10 each. February 12, 13 and 14 are the first 3 days. Blockchain time will be followed. People who funds prior to February 12th also receives same bonus.

iii. The first one who invests a high amount of a value will receive special 100% bonus. e.g., first 1 btc investor gets 1 btc bonus, first 2 btc investor gets 2 btc bonus, first 5 btc investor gets 5 btc bonus.

The total number of special bonus coins will be calculated on 02-03-2016 and added to the premine while releasing the wallet.

How to fund ICO?

Send funds to 1K9LrVTwHhY9uQfn1uxo8QXs7LG2kAsEr1

PM me your username, your address, transaction id, amount, referral code. Don't post the information in this thread.

If you're referring, create a unique code for you and PM me your username, your unique code, your investment address, transaction id. Then ask your referrals to ensure they send PM's with your ref. code. If you're not investing, just PM me the ref. code.

You can promote your referral codes in signatures on forums, tweet about XRB with your ref. code, use reddit and social interaction sites. Don't forget to add "Your referrals have to PM me the ref. code to receive the bonus". Referral codes may be your username, website/blog name, twitter handle or any other alphanumeric text.

Other FAQ

• Is it a risky investment? Yes, All investments are risky.
  • Do I lose my money? Only chance, if I run out before releasing the wallet.
  • Are you encouraging P&D schemes by releasing new coins? No, If ICO goes well, dev teams will be setup. They take substantial time to brainstorm and research before creating the coin. Whatever, they comes up is a new addition to the existing technologies. Coin price may not be speculated here. However, everything is profit for investors.
  • Why should I invest in XRB? Profit, That's Something XtRa.
  • Why should I trust you? I can't say. It is on your personal behalf. I don't have reputable accounts to show you. Only way for me is to prove it in actions and that's only after the ICO.
  • How can you redeem monthly, is it to attract investing? There are lots of means based on everyone's thoughts, circumstances that can earn good money overtime. I wanted to share it back to you. This may happen or not. No assurance. I dream to redeem 5x of your investment, if it goes well. Redemption starts from the third month after completing the basic elements of XRB.
  • Why do you give special bonus? Special bonuses are planned to honor people who takes risk while others troll. It may seem like ponzi attractions but are not.
  • Is it a Ponzi/Scam? No, the real deal ends when XRB is distributed to you. The XtRa Benefits are not a part of the ICO deal. It may or may not happen. If it happens, then XtRa profit.
  • Will XRB ICO make me rich? It will get you profit overtime. It will not make you rich
  • Will you try to keep price up above the ICO value in markets? No, I can't.
  • What happen if people don't show interest or buy coins? I will keep ICO and continue to release wallet on 02-03-2016. The unsold coins will still be available for purchase. The ICO ends if community decides what to do with the unsold coins or if all coins are sold. In case, if all ICO coins are sold and people demand more, I will add more coins to the premine to extend the ICO.
  • The ticker XRB may subject to change if I found any old coin with the same ticker. Logo will be released once ticker is finalized.

Signing off for now. Do something XtRa. I dream to hardly see investors here. See you then.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sir_Astral

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:31:44 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8

ICO.
blackchopper

Activity: 316
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 06:38:48 PM

ICO!  ICO!  ICO!  Yea, I can't wait to throw away my money!

Developer with a background in Marketing and Promotions.
CHECK OUT PLATINUMBAR XPTX
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:40:52 PM

So much of this. Stopped at "100% Premined, 240% POS".

Not your keys, not your coins!
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 06:44:25 PM

b. No escrow/Exchange funding: Second most important to consider is No Escrow/Exchange Funding. To be in safer side, people would prefer an Escrow to hold the ICO funds. Alternately, a dev may list the ICO on an exchange. Both are safe ways to invest in ICO funds. If the wallet is not released or something goes wrong with the coin launch, you will get your investment back. The risk here is I'm not using both. The other thing is I may withdraw funds at anytime. You need to consider this before making any decision.

Nice idea.
Will invest 10 BTC right now.

/sarcasm

Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:49:30 PM

e. Don't Loose: Follow the golden rule "Invest only you afford to lose"

Don't Lose*: Follow the golden rule "Invest only what you can afford to lose"

Also, golden rule is "Do to others as you would have them do to you.".... as in don't try to scam people as you wouldn't want to get scamed yourself.

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 12:11:26 AM

I sent him some BTC to call his bluff-- let's force his hand and prove whether or not this is a scam.

twitter.com/notsofast
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:45:44 AM

I sent him some BTC to call his bluff-- let's force his hand and prove whether or not this is a scam.

Thanks for being the first to try and laying the stepping stone. You're the first investor. You deserve 1100 special bonus plus all other bonuses.
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:52:34 AM

Nice idea.
Will invest 10 BTC right now.

/sarcasm

This is going to be a long time ICO. I stated that to alert the investors about frequent withdrawals. That is odd but no need to panic. I welcome you trolling here. I once again request investors and posters to read the thread in full before making any decision.
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:59:38 AM

ICO!  ICO!  ICO!  Yea, I can't wait to throw away my money!

Thanks for trolling. I request you to please read it again. This is an unusual happening here. Before throwing, understand the risks involved.
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:09:54 AM

e. Don't Loose: Follow the golden rule "Invest only you afford to lose"

Don't Lose*: Follow the golden rule "Invest only what you can afford to lose"

Also, golden rule is "Do to others as you would have them do to you.".... as in don't try to scam people as you wouldn't want to get scamed yourself.

Thanks for trolling. Corrected your quoted errors. I do understand the other golden rule you stated here.
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:24:43 AM

Thanks for trolling. This is not usual ICO. I request you to please read it again.

Note for all:

This is a great moment for me, XRB ICO got 2 investors in quick time. They laid the stepping stone. They deserve the special bonus plus other bonuses as honor. But still, lot of people wouldn't judge this ICO as good to invest. They just want to troll a lot. I welcome all comments and appreciate it. XRB ICO must pass very tough time between trolling. I request if you rarely think to throw some coins on this ICO, read the thread in full, before doing so.

Signing off again.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:39:44 AM

This is a rare honest ICO thread that lays out all of the potential
problems - I actually have done better much better in ICO's than some of
the coins I have mined.

I may lose a few dollars but, I think I will take a chance. I will just skip mining
the next new coin that calls to my miners. If the developer sticks around and
comes thru on a small % of his goals it could be worth a lot more than what I risk.
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:11:40 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 04:26:05 AM by xrbxpr

the coins I have mined.

I may lose a few dollars but, I think I will take a chance. I will just skip mining
comes thru on a small % of his goals it could be worth a lot more than what I risk.

Thanks for your comments. Being the second investor you receive 100 special bonus plus other bonuses. Thanks for laying down the stepping stone.

This ICO won't attract people very easily. Long way to go.
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:26:59 AM

You can promote your referral codes in signatures on forums, tweet about XRB with your ref. code, use reddit and social interaction sites. Don't forget to add "Your referrals have to PM me the ref. code to receive the bonus". Referral codes may be your username, website/blog name, twitter handle or any other alphanumeric text.

No need to invest to refer people. Just PM me your ref. code.
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:43:08 AM

the coins I have mined.

You very naïve.  Send btc to anonymous newbie account is stupid  that is fact 

only stupid fool send btc  are you fool?  I look you post history  many posting in scam and coins of shit threads  people listen to you they lose btc

from OP

if all ICO coins are sold and people demand more, I will add more coins to the premine to extend the ICO

means OP will sell as much as can then disappear

people send btc are stupid stupid stupid  dumbest people on planet
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 05:01:35 AM

the coins I have mined.

You very naïve.  Send btc to anonymous newbie account is stupid  that is fact 

only stupid fool send btc  are you fool?  I look you post history  many posting in scam and coins of shit threads  people listen to you they lose btc

from OP

if all ICO coins are sold and people demand more, I will add more coins to the premine to extend the ICO

means OP will sell as much as can then disappear

people send btc are stupid stupid stupid  dumbest people on planet

Thanks for your comments. I'm very glad to see you read to the bottom. The ICO will not receive that much funds. It would be a great success of the ICO if it reaches 25k+ sells. Very very hard to reach. I stated to increase coins to sell more, if there is a demand. That may not happen. Happy trolling.
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 05:31:07 AM

you try scam easy btc and call me troll?  funny

no escrow  only stupid send you btc

good luck with scam

xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 05:33:49 AM

you try scam easy btc and call me troll?  funny

no escrow  only stupid send you btc

good luck with scam

I can't say anything now, we have seen lot of scams here. Only time will tell. I didn't say you troll. Just wished "Happy trolling"
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:19:55 AM

Day 1 investors will attract a special 50 coin bonus; day 2 gets 25 each, day 3 gets 10 each. February 12, 13 and 14 are the first 3 days. Blockchain time will be followed. People who funds prior to February 12th also receives same bonus.

I'm not urging you to fund fast. Make your own decision. Read the thread completely first.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: