Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XRB [Advanced Wallet Features Listed for community suggestion]  (Read 7524 times)
xrbxpr (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:32:57 PM

Day 1 investors will attract a special 50 coin bonus; day 2 gets 25 each, day 3 gets 10 each. February 12, 13 and 14 are the first 3 days. Blockchain time will be followed. People who funds prior to February 12th also receives same bonus.

I'm not urging you to fund fast. Make your own decision. Read the thread completely first.

Just quoting here for a review as it is February 12, 2016. Again, I'm not urging you to fund fast. Read in full and try to conclude. This is a very slow moving ICO.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:53:42 PM

XRB ICO finds its third investor. Congrats for being the first 10. You deserve special 100 coins plus the Feb. 12th bonus of 50 coins and other bonuses.

Small dusts can make it to a big one slowly and steadily. I am very glad to say two of the three are Hero Members and one is a Senior Member. They trust XRB or not, but they did try.
gioma

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

???

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:22:10 PM

Second ICO without escrow spotted today, I wonder what's happening in alts world Grin
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:11:32 AM

Second ICO without escrow spotted today, I wonder what's happening in alts world Grin

Thanks for your comments. I don't know about the other one. This is a very slow ICO. Though it is risky, XRB ICO is getting a nice support very slowly. One thing I want to make sure is, people who skip for now, will definitely feel for it later. The early movers will take the advantage even though they don't trust. I'm not urging anyone to fund. Most people reject XRB ICO thinking about the risks. I have detailed all the risks involved very clearly. The bonuses are to honor for people who risk their money. Special bonuses are to honor early movers. It will take time for people to realize. When they do, special bonuses would have gone. No worries, anytime XRB can prove profitability in true actions. Good luck to all.
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:56:23 AM

February 12 is almost gone. February 12 hardly finds 1 investor only. Let's see what February 13 can do for XRB ICO.
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:49:32 AM

February 13th bonuses are nearing to end. You can throw a little now and can add later to avail the bonus. High deposit bonuses are not claimable if you throw little now and add more later.
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:11:06 AM

200 coin special bonus on Feb. 14, 15 to mark the Valentine's day plus all special and other bonuses apply for XRB ICO funders.

Saying again, this is not to force you to fund faster. This is a special honor on these two days. You can fund small and add more later.

Believe me, it is hard to get funders in XRB ICO because of the risks involved. However, if I do it in actions in the coming days, you may miss a lot of coins. Do your own math and decide.

Do Remember,

If you think I scam, yes I will.
If you think - Okay, throw a little and try. Then it is Okay.
If you think I will not scam, then I will not.

xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 03:53:21 PM

Happy Valentine's Day to all.
Who are all celebrating?
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:45:29 AM

February 14 is close to end.
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:36:48 AM

Special bonuses for Valentince's 200 coins end on February 15th.

I'm glad that this is going silently and steadily.

Unfortunately, I do not have reputation here to attract people to come and join XRB.

Once again, please make note of it,

Some things take a lot of time to prove. This is hard for me to make you agree with XRB ICO.
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:10:54 PM

February 15 Valentine's bonuses are still there.

Soon, I will be posting wallet screen shots.

xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:36:30 AM

February 15 is nearing to end. Valentine's bonuses will not last long.

Do care more while funding XRB ICO.
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:23:04 AM

XRB ICO has its fourth funder today.  Congrats to the funder.

Small dusts will turn into gold. A good wait time is needed to accumulate and bring things out.
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:03:50 AM

Valentine's day bonuses ended. Only one, the fourth funder got his valentine's special bonus.

xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:42:48 PM

I will be posting some screen shots of pre-test wallet. Community suggestion is highly appreciated.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:53:26 PM

ICO again? Please talk with SebastianJu if you want to do something serious.
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:07:42 PM

ICO again? Please talk with SebastianJu if you want to do something serious.

Thanks for your comments. I thought about using escrow a lot before starting this thread. Escrow is not suitable for this type, though it is risky to try.  XRB ICO still have lot of time to gain confidence.
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:11:58 PM

200 coin special bonus on Feb. 14, 15 to mark the Valentine's day plus all special and other bonuses apply for XRB ICO funders.

Saying again, this is not to force you to fund faster. This is a special honor on these two days. You can fund small and add more later.

Believe me, it is hard to get funders in XRB ICO because of the risks involved. However, if I do it in actions in the coming days, you may miss a lot of coins. Do your own math and decide.

Do Remember,

Yes you are scam
xrbxpr (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:15:48 PM

Do Remember,

Yes you are scam

Thanks for the comments. Nothing can convince everyone in the world. The above three lines I put in the red color are true to all people. XRB ICO do have hard time.
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 06:21:29 PM

Bumping a thread multiple times is much likely to lead to a temp-ban.
So keep that in mind before bumping.

P.S. I can see so many of the interested ones joining in Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: