Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:59:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need investors!  (Read 5599 times)
Dozium (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:56:42 PM

Hello.

I need investors to start a large Bitcoin/Litecoin farm in Norway.
The farm will be inside a powerplant so i have cheap power and natural cold air cooling
from the north and water cooling from the river.

You can investe Cash,Bitcoins,Litecoins,Miners and/or powersuply`s.

Dozium
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 09:32:40 PM

Are you just winging it or do you have an actual business plan? You are aware that this is not exactly the right time to start a mining project yes? Someone with a new account asking for money happens every day on this forum. If you are looking for investors here it probably means you do not have the credit to borrow from a bank.

Dozium (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:01:35 PM

Yes, i have a actual business plan!

yes? i have a new account but not asking for money. I ask for investors.
i know i dont have any cred in here but if someone wants to invest in my project, i vil probably travelle and meet them in person.
i know some of the big pool admins personaly that can verify whom i am.
i also know some of the produsers of the bitcoin miners..

i have the credit to borrow from a bank. but to run a big mining farm like this its not a solo job. and maybe someone wants to join a big project and have some equipment they can invest. not all people have a ton of money.
i can not ask for this big credit in a bank. i have two hydro/electric power plants to run all the miners.

The exactly right time for me to start a mining project is NOW..

Dozium
xqus

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 07:22:57 PM

How will you be able to place it inside a powerplant?

PGP fingerprint: B17233A1 || Bitrated user: xqus ≡ Free trust agent || LocalBitcoins ≡ Buy bitcoins locally
Wallet and Exchange security ≡ A security overview of wallets and exchanges. (forum thread)
Dozium (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:51:27 PM

Hello xqus

Open the door an carry them inside and install them. Wink

Dozium
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:17:58 AM

I doubt any remote investors will be interested in doing this.Why don't your try out any bitcoin miners or simply bitcoin lovers nearby your area and convince them to invest?Remote investors will always have insecurities about the filed work and since mining will be non profitable in few days there is always a risk involved.
jjoorriissjjuuhh

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:21:38 AM

I doubt any remote investors will be interested in doing this.Why don't your try out any bitcoin miners or simply bitcoin lovers nearby your area and convince them to invest?Remote investors will always have insecurities about the filed work and since mining will be non profitable in few days there is always a risk involved.

Cheap electricity tho. That is one of the most important things of mining.
I dont have the money to invest so I am not sure anyway.
Dozium (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:14:47 AM

Please! patatas

Dont talk negative about somthing you dont know annything about. let the investors decide if they will be interested in doing this.
Mining will be profitable her in norway for a long time... i have 2 hydro/electric Peltonturbin powerplants.
I already run 2 mines. Bitcoin & Litecoin. and i Want to expand..

when the investors see the numbers on this investment... ohh man..

Yes,Its always a risk involved. no mater what u do.. My job is to make the risk as low as possible and the profit HIGH.

Dozium
DrPaid

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:18:37 PM

Investors on BCT hmm. You'll definitely need alot more to convince anyone to invest in a project these days. Crypto is crypto, people are people.
speaktome

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:03:52 PM

Investors on BCT hmm. You'll definitely need alot more to convince anyone to invest in a project these days. Crypto is crypto, people are people.

yes, considering his newbie status i doubt that he get investors, He could begin with some pictures or something at least.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
Vociferous

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:03:33 PM

So where are you from? What's the name and location of the power plant? How much money are you willing to invest yourself?

Thanks
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:18:27 AM

You do understand this pitch of your seems very unprofessional. I am not saying all these think u mention re impossible, just the way you present them is not adequate.

Cause I can say I have access to 1000 16nm ASIC to be hosted in my green energy powerplant and searching for investors. So I suggest you include more data about who, what, where and when.

Good luck.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Dozium (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:11:54 PM

If someone contact me and ask for more info,they get the info they need .
but i don`t share all my info and plans open for all...
i do not want 100 questions and tips from non investors.

a Real and smart investor contact me if the want to see my plans..
If someone don`t want to invest STAY AWAY and read somthing else.

But thanks for the good luck comment. i need that Wink

Regards
Dozium
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:30:15 PM

'I need investors' does not work anymore. It worked some time ago here to get some venture capital but people are more cautious now. It is even much harder when you are newbie. Your chances increase when you provide a plausible business plan and some more trustful facts.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:26:17 AM

I would suggest asking local business people and friends to invest.  They can get directly involved.  Also, it's a good opportunity to introduce them to Bitcoin.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:54:48 AM

'I need investors' does not work anymore. It worked some time ago here to get some venture capital but people are more cautious now. It is even much harder when you are newbie. Your chances increase when you provide a plausible business plan and some more trustful facts.

This is very true... you need to be willing to lay out a very detailed business plan of what, where, and how first before you expect investors to come running to you, and even that's not enough.  You probably will have to do skype interviews, meetings in person, etc. before you have any serious capital coming your way. 

Plus, the fact that you primarily only want to mine LTC and BTC is concerning.  LTC is a very stagnant coin, and the barrier to entry for BTC is unreal now... You might want to reconsider what you plan on mining in order to have some sort of profit.

DARKCHANGE

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:43:47 PM

Ask your friends & family. Or try crowdfunding, however you need a powerful strategy which attracts the people to invest into that.

Rent my signature! dark@sigaint.org
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:44:40 AM

You realise you've arrived at possibly the most scammed, most paranoid and most unprofessional financial community on the entire planet? You've got your work cut out for you to convince anyone and rightly so. 
LEONPATTON

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:05:45 PM

Keep away from this low info amateur.  I was on PM with him. No need for details - he's a scammer.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:00:15 AM

Yes, i have a actual business plan!

yes? i have a new account but not asking for money. I ask for investors.

Investors or asking for money is the same thing.

You need to provide more information, looks like nothing more than a lame scam attempt so far Angry.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: