Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to scrap accounts from multiple gen shops? Start your own gen business?  (Read 532 times)
Premgen (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:02:09 PM

Hey guys I am offering you the ability to scrap all accounts from mutltiple gen shops which you can use for your clients!

What can I do with these?
  • You can start your own Account Generation Shop
  • You never have to worry about stressing over having to checking/adding/removing accounts yourself as the other competitors do that
  • You can use this on Every account gen shop there is
  • They have no way to stop you

My bot allows you to grab all accounts you want =D.

Basically the two scripts you see people using are all using a public and exploitable version. They can set limits on per generates but with this method you can bypass that.

You can use this bot to get accounts and hell you can use my own script (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1361225.0) which is secure from exploits etc and run the safest and most unique shop.

I got tired of the scene so leaving it for whoever wants dabs at it.

Looking to sell only to one person. Post the offers =D

(before anyone calls me evil..these owners are hacking accounts)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
solidshotnosh

Activity: 307

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:31:30 AM

Thats a double edge sword right there buddy. I know these generator owners put a ton of time in to get those accounts, it would take a true scumbag to bring these guy's businesses down by stealing their accounts. It's called business morals.
CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 01:02:14 AM

Thats a double edge sword right there buddy. I know these generator owners put a ton of time in to get those accounts, it would take a true scumbag to bring these guy's businesses down by stealing their accounts. It's called business morals.

This makes me laugh....insinuating there are business morals involved in stealing digital accounts. Thank you  Grin

This also makes me wonder, is the classic proverb actually "There is honor among thieves.”, or is it in fact "There is NO honor among thieves."

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

The world may never know.

whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:59:23 AM

It's called business morals.

You sir, just made my day!! They are selling stuff that doesnt belong to them. It will be fun to watch how they bring down each other.

Morals... i am still in tears from laughing...

Premgen (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:12:49 AM

are you serious?

They use crackers to crack accounts or infect people to steal passwords. How does that fall along as business morals lol.

I chuckled.

nitrodancer

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:33:36 AM

There's essentially no real harm done. Many of the primary account holders are sharing their accounts regardless. It only becomes a problem when idiots start messing with people Amazon orders, eBay, PayPal, etc. But even all that stuff is insured by the company or banks. So in the end it's only hurting the company.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:53:13 AM

There's essentially no real harm done. Many of the primary account holders are sharing their accounts regardless. It only becomes a problem when idiots start messing with people Amazon orders, eBay, PayPal, etc. But even all that stuff is insured by the company or banks. So in the end it's only hurting the company.

So you think this is okay then?

nitrodancer

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:34:27 AM

So you think this is okay then?

You think it's okay the company's aren't doing a better job? There's pros and cons. Peoples accounts that have been comprised will better educate themselves on security. Also company's will take security more seriously. I never said it was okay.
Krusty guy

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:28:39 AM

Wow, just "wow".

I am on the fence with this... Thieves stealing from thieves. No wonder most of these accounts are useless
golapani

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:46:12 AM

He is also selling code and script for generator websites .so if he is doing this then it means he has left exploitable code and vunerabilities within the generator codes .not a very good trade decision i might add
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:52:29 AM

He is also selling code and script for generator websites .so if he is doing this then it means he has left exploitable code and vunerabilities within the generator codes .not a very good trade decision i might add

now thats is completely biased by you. Any expert can look over the code and verify there are no exploits.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: