Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:36:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MMXVI - MMXVI ACADEMY - HUGE PUMP ON YOBIT!!  (Read 33534 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coin2016_dev (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:09:23 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 12:53:45 PM by coin2016_dev

First i'd like to thank the team for the invite and i hope my modest experience with game developers and my knowledge about gaming economy can put this project where it initially belongs: on very top of merged crypto and gaming ecosystem. When i said "where it initially belongs" it because of what distinguishes this coin among others. First, it's a team - team with a vision. Team capable of achieving the goals, no matter how high.
We understand crypto is still pretty much about quick buck, but how serious that can really be? Solid things takes time and effort and dedication.
MMXVI team have all that. The very fact that the coin is POW only / no premine, should yield confidence in community, as well as in newcomers, whether they plan to trade, invest or use MMXVI as a payment mean within their games/applications/services.
The very fact of small amount in circulation and fair distribution is what establishes MMXVI coin as an in game Premium currency.
At least we're developing our monetization model based on such concept. Once we have the infrastructure ready for deployment we'll certainly publish our business plan as a POC.
We'll publish the detailed roadmap soon so you all can have much better insight on how's the development going. At the moment our ambition lacks a few skilful people but we're dealing with it. Yet as ideas are piling up and projects expanding, we'll be ready to recruit more people, developers mostly.
For someone asked about the website: the website will be up in a few days most but just to fill the void until the real badass site is finished, the one that'll contain game item shop or even open market, list of all games that accept MMXVI as payment currency, live game tournaments betting place and much more.
Apart from the website, we're about to deploy the web wallet, secure yet easy to use. It's a handy tool and it will become a necessity once the SDK for easy integration is completed (which will act as the core of the whole system) and it's one of the most difficult projects we're dealing with, programming wise.
So, we're working full throttle here, but still, go easy on us. Smiley We'd really like this to become open and community need driven project so feel free to propose, suggest, question, and even criticize. Cheesy

P.S. I should have introduce myself and address to the community earlier, i apologize, guess i just dipped into the essence and started enjoying working on the project.

Regards,
Alex

News:

• 12/25/16 Merry Christmas
  • 12/02/16 Hard fork @120000
  • 15/02/16 Added to coinmarketcap MMXI
  • 23/02/16 Marketcap of $3.000
  • 23/02/16 Website development started
  • 24/05/16 Update on the Web Wallet
  • 25/05/16 Buying Star Citizen spaceships with MMXVI
  • 30/05/16 Added on Yobit

Specifications:

• Proof of Work (POW)

• 30 Second block time

• Less than 3 million MMXVI in circulation

IRC:
Forum:
Doc:
Wiki:
Twitter: MMXVI Twitter
Blog: MMXVI Twitter
Explorer: MMXVI Block Explorer
Slack: MMXVI SLACK

Releases:

• 1.0.1 Update is mandatory - fix problem with undefined bitshift operation. reward lowered to 5 MMXVI starting with block 46000 to prevent inflation.
  • 1.0.2 Update is mandatory - Reduce block rewards to 1 MMXVI starting with block 120000 to prevent inflation
  • 1.0.2.1 Update is optional - Change logo to our new one

Multipool:

• Hashpower
  • zpool
  • EVERYBODY CAN MINE MMXVI. All you need to do is enter command "setgenerate true" in wallet console. Mining using standalone miner is recommended. You can download a Argon2 miner to do this.

Source:

Exchanges:

Roadmap:

I will release a roadmap in details the coming weeks.

We will add a android wallet to allow people to keep their coins on the android device.

We will create a paper wallet that allow you to give people that you love/care about some MMXVI coins.

We will allow user to buy Steam Gift Cards using their MMXVI coins in the same way how you can use your MMXVI coins to buy Star Citizens ships.

We will release some more details on the platform that we want to create that will be used for our games.

We will release a web wallet to allow the players to easily access their accounts.

Those are a few points that will be taken care of in the near future.

Buy your MMXVI now and spread the word. Be in first...
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 08:41:52 PM

Hi,

We've added MMXVI to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Once the market opens back up it will be enabled for mining.

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
mintminty59

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 10:02:01 PM

After a few hours mining I got no hits so I assume its already to hard to solo mine which is a shame.

coin2016_dev (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:02:38 AM

After a few hours mining I got no hits so I assume its already to hard to solo mine which is a shame.

THere is a multipool...

http://hashpower.co/site/mining

Solomining will be impossible.

Hi,

We've added MMXVI to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Once the market opens back up it will be enabled for mining.

Cheers!

Thanks
coin2016_dev (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:05:04 AM

Mining pools & Exchanges are all updated. C-CEX has open wallet again for deposits and withdraws.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 04:49:45 AM

Everything are looking good on this coin,they have a detailed plan and a good start they have made the right desicion to only make this coin a pow coin and there are no premine,premine only ruin's a coin's credibility..

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
coin2016_dev (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:17:27 PM

Here is new version of wallet
Only change is new logo and graphics, you don't have to update

32bit: https://mega.nz/#!BxJQmKzL!DcekNaz7OmLVa0bOgfpWzyRlukiIVt7HOVC2U6rikWQ
64bit: https://mega.nz/#!RkIDDQwA!27UdW0bZh6I2t00D05t11iCla94lTj_IP0i7Mh0rMNs
GitHub: https://github.com/coin2016/MMXVI
coin2016_dev (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:50:33 PM

If you didn't notice it yet... MMXVI is now on coinmarketcap MMXI trading at $3.000
fooc

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:32:41 AM

Good developments

coin2016_dev (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:10:45 PM

coin2016_dev (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:12:19 PM

Did you already downloaded our new wallet? Do it Smiley

Website is in progress, a lot of nice things will come available soon Wink
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:29:47 PM

It promises to be interesting ...

I had this coin on the eye  Cool
coin2016_dev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:43:14 PM

So what is special about this coin? Anything special in development for it?

Yes, we are developing something, and people will be updated when we have news to release. The target group is the gaming industry.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 03:59:41 AM

Any idea when your website will be up?

drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 03:40:23 PM

Just awesome man!!!

Take the red pill

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:33:25 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 08:54:54 PM by Take the red pill

Ok, there you go - the temporary website: mmxvicoin.com

are you going to make a pact with other game coins; like GMC, HYPER ... or is  a solo project
Dr. Bob

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:14:24 AM

Keeping eye on this one, might actually go really big, the market is all towards buying now and the price rise is for sure. I'd really like to see the depth chart on MMXVI Smiley
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:53:39 PM

A few months ago there was a message:

First i'd like to thank the team for the invite and i hope my modest experience with game developers and my knowledge about gaming economy can put this project where it initially belongs: on very top of merged crypto and gaming ecosystem. When i said "where it initially belongs" it because of what distinguishes this coin among others. First, it's a team - team with a vision. Team capable of achieving the goals, no matter how high.
We understand crypto is still pretty much about quick buck, but how serious that can really be? Solid things takes time and effort and dedication.
MMXVI team have all that. The very fact that the coin is POW only / no premine, should yield confidence in community, as well as in newcomers, whether they plan to trade, invest or use MMXVI as a payment mean within their games/applications/services.
The very fact of small amount in circulation and fair distribution is what establishes MMXVI coin as an in game Premium currency.
At least we're developing our monetization model based on such concept. Once we have the infrastructure ready for deployment we'll certainly publish our business plan as a POC.
We'll publish the detailed roadmap soon so you all can have much better insight on how's the development going. At the moment our ambition lacks a few skilful people but we're dealing with it. Yet as ideas are piling up and projects expanding, we'll be ready to recruit more people, developers mostly.
For someone asked about the website: the website will be up in a few days most but just to fill the void until the real badass site is finished, the one that'll contain game item shop or even open market, list of all games that accept MMXVI as payment currency, live game tournaments betting place and much more.
Apart from the website, we're about to deploy the web wallet, secure yet easy to use. It's a handy tool and it will become a necessity once the SDK for easy integration is completed (which will act as the core of the whole system) and it's one of the most difficult projects we're dealing with, programming wise.
So, we're working full throttle here, but still, go easy on us. Smiley We'd really like this to become open and community need driven project so feel free to propose, suggest, question, and even criticize. Cheesy

P.S. I should have introduce myself and address to the community earlier, i apologize, guess i just dipped into the essence and started enjoying working on the project.

Regards,
Alex

Wondering how far they are now....
coin2016_dev (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:31:37 PM

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked OPs Updated  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Bart - Lead Developer

Bart has over five years' experience in the Supply Chain software Industry delivering real-time, mission critical software products used by tier 1 to tier 3 companies globally. The products Bart has been responsible for developing have been implemented by many international customers in a wide range of sectors (pharmaceutical, 3PL, Hi-tech and e-comm etc.).

In his career Bart has:

• Successfully managed teams of Software Engineers.
• Acted as Product Manager setting the functional and technical direction of the product and the drawing up of Roadmap and Strategic direction documents for the customer base.
• Been customer facing with involvement in International Sales Cycles

Alex - Technical Game Developer

Alex has been working on major crypto currencies coins that achieve a marketcap of more then $1M

In his career Alex has:

• Successfully managed a crypto currency with a value of more then $1M
• Has been working a cryptoworld for over 3 years

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked Check out our website  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

coin2016_dev (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:52:59 PM

As the MMXVI launch approaches we are preparing a blog to introduce how sumple it will be to create a new account on the MMXVI gaming platform. Every MMXVI owner will be able to send coin to the MMXVI gaming platform and use those MMXVI coins for their games. There will be 2 ways to access the MMXVI gaming platform. One installed on your computer and one via our website login that allow you to operated in the cloud.

Our blog will be updated on a monthly basis. The MMXVI team will not use BCT a lot and will focus on expanding the brand MMXVI throw other social media's.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: