Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS][VOUCHED][AUTOBUY]2Yrs HSSElite VPN Subscription for $1!—1:1 fresh accts ;)  (Read 803 times)
UnsourcedAnonymous (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Know me, I'm Anonymous.

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 03:17:40 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2016, 12:35:56 PM by UnsourcedAnonymous

Get your personal hotspot shield account! This is not a shared account as this is 1:1 accounts. Try and test for yourself. Wink Every account can protect maximum of 5 devices. This 2 year original retail subscription cost is $49.95 but only $1 if you buy from me. 1:1 accounts, never been used.

N.B.: Change the account password when you got the log-in details so that I won't be able to know the password. Wink

Subscription is valid until February 09, 2018 (2 years).

And as always, do leave a feedback. Wink
Follow me on bitcointalk @UnsourcedAnonymous

Here:
https://payivy.com/v/7ea53

I also accept special customized account, wherein you give me your email address and I'll register that onto the site and make subscription based on what you want OR if you already have account, you can let me access it then I'll make a subscription. Just add $2. Wink

Vouches:

well this is it, i already received the real voucher! Grin of course the account works fine and when i checked it , it was now an elite account and its really valid until feb 2018! thanks for the vouch OP! i would say he's legit despite of his low rank. recommended!

good luck on your sales OP!

edit: op, am i allowed  to change pass this one>?

--OBSOLETE THREAD--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UnsourcedAnonymous (OP)

Know me, I'm Anonymous.

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:09:10 PM

Added 3 fresh accounts! Smiley
UnsourcedAnonymous (OP)

Know me, I'm Anonymous.

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:09:17 PM

1 vouch copy available. Wink
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:09:55 PM

i'll take that one  Cool

edit: op there seems a typo on your original post, it says that the subscription was valid until feb 09 2016 Huh
UnsourcedAnonymous (OP)

Know me, I'm Anonymous.

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:22:14 PM

i'll take that one  Cool

edit: op there seems a typo on your original post, it says that the subscription was valid until feb 09 2016 Huh

Voucher sent. Thanks for the correction, wouldn't have noticed it if it hadn't been for you. That's Feb. 09, 2018.
phibay

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:35:51 PM

i'll take that one  Cool

Voucher sent. Thanks for the correction, wouldn't have noticed it if it hadn't been for you. That's Feb. 09, 2018.

vouch account works fine but the vouch seems not necessary cuz i can just simply make a free account right away Grin thanks anyways
UnsourcedAnonymous (OP)

Know me, I'm Anonymous.

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:43:50 PM

i'll take that one  Cool

vouch account works fine but the vouch seems not necessary cuz i can just simply make a free account right away Grin thanks anyways

Haha ooops. I sent the wrong account details my bad. That one's still not activated yet. Wink Resending another vouch
phibay

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:45:58 PM

i'll take that one  Cool

Haha ooops. I sent the wrong account details my bad. That one's still not activated yet. Wink Resending another vouch

LOL i thought that was already the vouch Grin i was surprised when i found out i can easily create an account just like what you gave to me as a vouch. Grin i'll wait for the new one!
UnsourcedAnonymous (OP)

Know me, I'm Anonymous.

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:57:26 PM

i'll take that one  Cool

LOL i thought that was already the vouch Grin i was surprised when i found out i can easily create an account just like what you gave to me as a vouch. Grin i'll wait for the new one!
Yea. It was on my clipboard, was making those accts. premium that time. I thought it was already premiumified lol.
phibay

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:05:44 PM

well this is it, i already received the real voucher! Grin of course the account works fine and when i checked it , it was now an elite account and its really valid until feb 2018! thanks for the vouch OP! i would say he's legit despite of his low rank. recommended!

edit: op, am i allowed  to change pass this one>?
UnsourcedAnonymous (OP)

Know me, I'm Anonymous.

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:19:21 PM

Yes you can. I'll just give that to you as a gift 'cause 'tis my first trading here in bitcointalk. Smiley I don't offer shared accounts. I do 1:1 (user:account) ratio to avoid annoyance from leechers changing the passwords. Smiley Enjoy your elite.

~~~
I also offer customized accounts, like I can create an account for you under your very own email address then make it premium, that way you really have your own account. Smiley Yes warranty ofcourse depending on the subscription. I have 6mo., 1yr and 2yrs subs. Customized have different rates depending on the subscription (but still cheaper than the retail price).
phibay

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:34:41 PM

Yes you can. I'll just give that to you as a gift 'cause 'tis my first trading here in bitcointalk. Smiley I don't offer shared accounts. I do 1:1 (user:account) ratio to avoid annoyance from leechers changing the passwords. Smiley Enjoy your elite.

~~~
I also offer customized accounts, like I can create an account for you under your very own email address then make it premium, that way you really have your own account. Smiley Yes warranty ofcourse depending on the subscription. I have 6mo., 1yr and 2yrs subs. Customized have different rates depending on the subscription (but still cheaper than the retail price).

i see thanks once again OP! i'll definitely enjoy this gift Smiley
UnsourcedAnonymous (OP)

Know me, I'm Anonymous.

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:02:35 AM

Lowered the price. Wink
kidsolo

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:09:17 AM

If he has an account that can create other new accounts then more than likely he is the site owner.
UnsourcedAnonymous (OP)

Know me, I'm Anonymous.

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:19:35 AM

If he has an account that can create other new accounts then more than likely he is the site owner.

I don't understand what that meant.  Huh
UnsourcedAnonymous (OP)

Know me, I'm Anonymous.

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:50:30 PM

UP post! Smiley I will add more account later if someone gives it a try and can give feedback. Smiley
cookiez19

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:50:37 PM

Can you message me on skype? would like to buy!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: