Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 04:11:00 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Islam a religion of Peace?  (Read 9903 times)
romero121
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 966


Fast Invest - We Are The Future Of DIGITAL BANKING


View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:59:35 AM
 #201

Every religion teach peace, none encourage violence. In such a manner if only religion is considered Islam is a religion of peace. If you are about the people following Islam, then it can be segregated as 75% run favour of making peace and the remaining 25% will be interested in violence.

1513527060
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513527060

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513527060
Reply with quote  #2

1513527060
Report to moderator
1513527060
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513527060

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513527060
Reply with quote  #2

1513527060
Report to moderator
1513527060
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513527060

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513527060
Reply with quote  #2

1513527060
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1513527060
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513527060

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513527060
Reply with quote  #2

1513527060
Report to moderator
1513527060
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513527060

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513527060
Reply with quote  #2

1513527060
Report to moderator
xuan87
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1176



View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:13:20 PM
 #202

every religion teach peace and kindness, islam is also teaching peace and kindness to all humanity, the problem is some of the people using religion to act violence, so the main problem is in the human itself

vero
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 518


View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:28:32 PM
 #203

Every religion teach peace, none encourage violence. In such a manner if only religion is considered Islam is a religion of peace. If you are about the people following Islam, then it can be segregated as 75% run favour of making peace and the remaining 25% will be interested in violence.
agree all Religion is peaceful in a perfect worlds but the problem it's a humans that are violent and corruptible.

Spendulus
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1722



View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:48:55 PM
 #204

Every religion teach peace, none encourage violence. In such a manner if only religion is considered Islam is a religion of peace. If you are about the people following Islam, then it can be segregated as 75% run favour of making peace and the remaining 25% will be interested in violence.
Absolute, worthless double talk.

Let me translate your 75% and 25%.

For Islam, everybody younger than 10 or older than 70, along with the mentally retarded, the catatonic, the schizophrenics, and others who are not capable of thinking are not interested in violence.

Men between the ages of 17 and 50 constitute 25% of the population.  They are interested in violence.


af_newbie
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1246



View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:03:41 PM
 #205

Every religion teach peace, none encourage violence. In such a manner if only religion is considered Islam is a religion of peace. If you are about the people following Islam, then it can be segregated as 75% run favour of making peace and the remaining 25% will be interested in violence.
Absolute, worthless double talk.

Let me translate your 75% and 25%.

For Islam, everybody younger than 10 or older than 70, along with the mentally retarded, the catatonic, the schizophrenics, and others who are not capable of thinking are not interested in violence.

Men between the ages of 17 and 50 constitute 25% of the population.  They are interested in violence.




+1

Most Muslims IGNORE the fact that the founder of the religion was a warlord, slave owner, rapist, pedophile, in few words a real POS.

They sugar coat it this war ideology as divinely inspired, Allah this, Allah that, but the bottom line is this: it is Jihadist ideology.

Westerners who buy into this "Islam is peace" mantra, are either naive, misinformed, dishonest or simply scared.

I'm not scared of these motherfuckers.  I say as it is.

Islam means "submit or die".  That is what it always meant.

clickerz
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 700



View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:50:46 PM
 #206

Every religion teach peace, none encourage violence. In such a manner if only religion is considered Islam is a religion of peace. If you are about the people following Islam, then it can be segregated as 75% run favour of making peace and the remaining 25% will be interested in violence.

Agree with with @romero121, and I believe Islam is a religion of Peace. Those who in favor of violence are the exremist or having a different ideologies.The are many places where different  religion is practice but they are living peacefully.They co-exist with each other, the key is RESPECT.

af_newbie
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1246



View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:02:13 PM
 #207

Every religion teach peace, none encourage violence. In such a manner if only religion is considered Islam is a religion of peace. If you are about the people following Islam, then it can be segregated as 75% run favour of making peace and the remaining 25% will be interested in violence.

Agree with with @romero121, and I believe Islam is a religion of Peace. Those who in favor of violence are the exremist or having a different ideologies.The are many places where different  religion is practice but they are living peacefully.They co-exist with each other, the key is RESPECT.

I disagree.  You are not following Islam.  You are peaceful despite of Islam not because of it.
You are just a good person, and Islam has nothing to do with it.  

You ignore violent Jihadist teachings, crazy, violent Sharia law rulings because you are a good person.

Spendulus
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1722



View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:56:46 PM
 #208

Every religion teach peace, none encourage violence. In such a manner if only religion is considered Islam is a religion of peace. If you are about the people following Islam, then it can be segregated as 75% run favour of making peace and the remaining 25% will be interested in violence.

Agree with with @romero121, and I believe Islam is a religion of Peace. Those who in favor of violence are the exremist or having a different ideologies.The are many places where different  religion is practice but they are living peacefully.They co-exist with each other, the key is RESPECT.

I disagree.  You are not following Islam.  You are peaceful despite of Islam not because of it.
You are just a good person, and Islam has nothing to do with it.  

You ignore violent Jihadist teachings, crazy, violent Sharia law rulings because you are a good person.



I would like to note, whether the "cause is viewed" as bad humans in good religion or good humans in bad religion, we are still left with the 25%.  In a very difficult, total war, perhaps only 10% of the population is in uniform, of of those perhaps 10% are on the front lines.  Therefore 1% is "fighting," but 100% support the war (willingly or unwillingly does not matter, support is support).

Even when people attempt to defend Islam, they themselves condemn it as a vehicle of violence.  If not Jihad, then the cutting of of hands and feet and the stoning of women. 

Takiyya.

KiwiParty
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 70

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice


View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:36:52 PM
 #209

I think...
This is hard to answer.
Despite the religious premise to honor life in all circumstances,
it seems that especially this religion has some problems.
But looking into the past, and thinking about those poor scorched women, which were declared as witches,
I do not know how to answer in that respect.
I would say, how peacefully they are depends on how you do treat them.
I can't say if this is religious but it seems that way.
And if you are christian you know that jesus wanted us to do different.
And not every christian is able to do so. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Spendulus
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1722



View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:55:17 AM
 #210

I think...
This is hard to answer....
But looking into the past, and thinking about those poor scorched women, which were declared as witches,
I do not know how to answer in that respect....

Witch burning certainly was wrong, and I think the human race can do better.  It appears that from 1200 to 1700, some tens of thousands of purported witches were burned.  Difficult to know for certain, but this is a range that historians agree on.

It's a grievous fault that in the history of Christianity and Western civilization, in 500 years, the death count from burning witches is about equal to Islamic terror for a...

...a year....

http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2012/12/02/how-many-people-were-killed-as-witches-in-europe-from-1200-to-the-present/

But rather than take this as an indictment of Islam, why shouldn't we ask how they could, with our help, do better?
romero121
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 966


Fast Invest - We Are The Future Of DIGITAL BANKING


View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:16:56 PM
 #211

Every religion teach peace, none encourage violence. In such a manner if only religion is considered Islam is a religion of peace. If you are about the people following Islam, then it can be segregated as 75% run favour of making peace and the remaining 25% will be interested in violence.
Absolute, worthless double talk.

Let me translate your 75% and 25%.

For Islam, everybody younger than 10 or older than 70, along with the mentally retarded, the catatonic, the schizophrenics, and others who are not capable of thinking are not interested in violence.

Men between the ages of 17 and 50 constitute 25% of the population.&nbsp; They are interested in violence.




If the entire 25% is constituted by the age group of 17 - 50, there are lot people above the age of 50 involving in violence.

bryant.coleman
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1638


ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017


View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:45:55 PM
 #212

Every religion teach peace, none encourage violence. In such a manner if only religion is considered Islam is a religion of peace. If you are about the people following Islam, then it can be segregated as 75% run favour of making peace and the remaining 25% will be interested in violence.

So 25% of the Muslims are interested in violence, and the remaining 75% are peace-lovers (but even these people will never criticize their violent co-religionists)? 25% is still a very high figure. I am sure that among other religionists such as Hindus, Jews, and Buddhists, less than 0.001% are interested in violence. I have never heard about Hindus or Buddhists blowing themselves up in suicide bomb attacks.

.
            ▀███████████████▄▄
              █████████████████
               █████████████████
                █████████████████
                 █████████████████
                  █████████████████
        ▄▄▄▄       █████████████████
    ▄██████████▄    █████████████████
   ██████████████    █████████████████
  ████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████     █████████████████
 ██████████████████      █████████████████
  ████████████████        █████████████████
   ██████████████          █████████████████
    ▀██████████▀            ▀████████████████▄
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
ALGORY  Multifunctional Tool for Cryptocurrency Trading 
Join Whitelist and Get 20% Bonus┃CROWDSALE ON DEC. 8
           ░████████████▒
       ░████████████████████░
     ░████████████████████████▒
   ░████████████████████████████░
  ░██████████████████   █████████▒
 ░███████████████      ▒██████████░
 █████████████         ████████████
░██████████            ████████████░
░██████                ████████████▒
░█████████████▒▒      ▒████████████▒
 ████████████████     █████████████░
 ▒████████████████    ████████████▒
  ▒████████████████▒  ████████████
   ░█████████████████ ██████████▒
     ██████████████████████████░
       ▒█████████████████████
          ░██████████████▒
af_newbie
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1246



View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:10:43 PM
 #213

Every religion teach peace, none encourage violence. In such a manner if only religion is considered Islam is a religion of peace. If you are about the people following Islam, then it can be segregated as 75% run favour of making peace and the remaining 25% will be interested in violence.

So 25% of the Muslims are interested in violence, and the remaining 75% are peace-lovers (but even these people will never criticize their violent co-religionists)? 25% is still a very high figure. I am sure that among other religionists such as Hindus, Jews, and Buddhists, less than 0.001% are interested in violence. I have never heard about Hindus or Buddhists blowing themselves up in suicide bomb attacks.

The 75% of non acting Muslims are not objecting because Jihadism is part of the Islam doctrine.

By not objecting, spreading mis-information, they are helping Jihad.

All Muslims are Jihadists.
matete
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 210

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !


View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:03:45 PM
 #214

every religion teach peace and kindness, islam is also teaching peace and kindness to all humanity, the problem is some of the people using religion to act violence, so the main problem is in the human itself

I think we should not demonize the Muslim religion alone because even in the other religions, we have people who acting against the religion doctrines. Islam preaches peace, just like other religions do. They encourage brotherhood and helping one another especially the need. Muslims must be the most philanthropic people in the world. There is a small splinter group, which uses the name of Islam and misinterprets the Quran to further their own selfish interests. it is this group that has made many to believe that Islam is a religion for violence. What of those Christians who use the Bible to enrich themselves, yet you will find them in nightclubs with women, come on this is happening everywhere.   
af_newbie
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1246



View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:24:50 PM
 #215

every religion teach peace and kindness, islam is also teaching peace and kindness to all humanity, the problem is some of the people using religion to act violence, so the main problem is in the human itself

I think we should not demonize the Muslim religion alone because even in the other religions, we have people who acting against the religion doctrines. Islam preaches peace, just like other religions do. They encourage brotherhood and helping one another especially the need. Muslims must be the most philanthropic people in the world. There is a small splinter group, which uses the name of Islam and misinterprets the Quran to further their own selfish interests. it is this group that has made many to believe that Islam is a religion for violence. What of those Christians who use the Bible to enrich themselves, yet you will find them in nightclubs with women, come on this is happening everywhere.   

Oh, I think we must expose the bullshit Islam preaches.  Subjugation of women, killing gays and people who disagree with them are hardly progressive values.

Islam is a religion of war.  Jihad is the basis of it.  Sharia Law (a 6th century legal framework) is incompatible with civilized world of the 21st century.


Hirose UK
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 728



View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:26:30 PM
 #216

This is the debate topic.  Is Islam a Religion of Peace?  I am not starting a poll, because I want the matter determined by clear logic, not by numbers.  And not by quotes of old books. 

Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee8f8nWVWZA
Islam is religion of piece. if you want to know why I say that, please search on youtube "The Meaning of Life" by TalkIslam (if I'm not mistaken). sorry for not giving you the link because I have bad network here when I open youtube.

The video talks about what Islam really is. Now many people who hate Islam makes some ways to others' views of Islam. If you see the history of Prophet Muhammad, he did good deed to those weren't moeslims. buy the book of his history if you want to know more about his kindness

af_newbie
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1246



View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:28:18 PM
 #217

This is the debate topic.  Is Islam a Religion of Peace?  I am not starting a poll, because I want the matter determined by clear logic, not by numbers.  And not by quotes of old books.  

Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee8f8nWVWZA
Islam is religion of piece. if you want to know why I say that, please search on youtube "The Meaning of Life" by TalkIslam (if I'm not mistaken). sorry for not giving you the link because I have bad network here when I open youtube.

The video talks about what Islam really is. Now many people who hate Islam makes some ways to others' views of Islam. If you see the history of Prophet Muhammad, he did good deed to those weren't moeslims. buy the book of his history if you want to know more about his kindness

Yeah, piece of you over here and piece of you over there.
boyptc
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 658


★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!


View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:07:12 PM
 #218

I dont believe islam is a religion of peace most terrorist in the middle east were muslims and their religion is islam.

Spendulus
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1722



View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:31:29 PM
 #219

This is the debate topic.  Is Islam a Religion of Peace?  I am not starting a poll, because I want the matter determined by clear logic, not by numbers.  And not by quotes of old books. 

Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee8f8nWVWZA
Islam is religion of piece. if you want to know why I say that, please search on youtube "The Meaning of Life" by TalkIslam (if I'm not mistaken). sorry for not giving you the link because I have bad network here when I open youtube.

The video talks about what Islam really is. Now many people who hate Islam makes some ways to others' views of Islam. If you see the history of Prophet Muhammad, he did good deed to those weren't moeslims. buy the book of his history if you want to know more about his kindness

I am an Atheist.  Read my words if you want to know more about my unbiased views on the Christian and the Islam religion.

List of killings ordered by Mohammed

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

List of killings ordered by Jesus Christ

0.............
bonski
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 98


View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:11:42 AM
 #220

Every religion teach peace, none encourage violence. In such a manner if only religion is considered Islam is a religion of peace. If you are about the people following Islam, then it can be segregated as 75% run favour of making peace and the remaining 25% will be interested in violence.

Yes that's true every religion teaches peace, but the thing is they are not practicing what they teach or preach. So in the end, people will come up into chaos that predicting their religion is religion of peace , but what? They are holding up deadly weapons, guns, molesting innocent children and that is not a religion of peace , implementing their teachings is the thing they must do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!