Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED] Leaders Do Today,Profit Tomorrow. Professional Business Coach Bargains  (Read 662 times)
theentrepreneur (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:39:33 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2016, 03:44:21 PM by theentrepreneur

CLICK FIRST : https://i.imgur.com/X7KGpc1.png

♛♛♛ ALL VOUCHES HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED ♛♛♛

REVIEWS:
I confirm to have received CAT I/ 35 PROFESSIONAL REPORTS as a vouch copy from the op and this is my honest review.
I received a comprehensive ebooks about doing business in 35 different countries from the OP, each ebook contain minimum of 30 pages and they are very detail, this is an eye opener as regards exporting business though the OP used UK and an example but I belief you can do this business from any part of the world.
The information contain are real with website links.
I recommend this guide, you will make real money offline with this guide.
Thank you OP for giving me this vouch.

Dear business enthusiasts and witty money-makers,

Let's start with starters. I have just signed up on these boards but have been incredibly active on a myriad of boards, forums and marketplaces both on the online channels and in the real outside business world. Henceforth, if you appear to be reserved due to my recent registration date and time, fear not. You're in pretty good hands I must say.

What do I bring to the table ? The short answer is the following: OPPORTUNITIES  .

Yes, I talk opportunities because I will give you the SHORTCUTS to build a relatively more stable income situation by providing you with incredibly valuable resources that you can apply instantly to your marketplaces or real-world activities. I am talking reliable, smart and working shorcuts that will get you positive results; rather than doubts that fill your daily routines, especially on the online medium, about unsafety and more importantly uncertainty to invest. Many are the products and services I have seen emerged that garantee this or that, only to provide you with an unfortunate scam. Be smarter, dream more intelligently, seek reliable opportunities, and spend less money on uncertain dreams. Chance is not simply random. You can increase your own chance to be more lucky by taking the right intelligent decisions !

Off with the introduction, let's get to business; that is why we are all here, myself included right !

PRODUCTS AVAILABLE NOW :
CAT I/ 35 PROFESSIONAL REPORTS
. Make money in 35 countries - 35 Professional Reports on making money through exports (PM for list of 35 countries)

CAT II/ BUSINESS PLANS, MARKETING, FINANCIALS...

. Professional Business Plan How To guide
. 5 Professional Business Plans : Website development; Mobile app; Bar; Restaurant; Ecommerce
. Professional Marketing Guide Full Example
. Professional Marketing Strategy Questionnaire & Worksheet

CAT III/ STARTUPS, VENTURE CAPITALISTS..
. Investor and Venture Capitalists Professional Strategy Kit
. Professional Ideal Customer Research Guide for Setting the right Unique Selling Proposition
. Professional Startup Kit for healthy development
. RECOMMENDED ! Must-buy Professional Ultimate Business Startup Guide for Profit and Success
. Professional SECRET Startup Success Shortcut Guide method
. Ultimate Best Books for Financial Happiness and Success (50 BOOKS)

CAT IV/ AUDIO FX
. 400+ Professional Royalty Free Music Tracks & Sound FX for your professional or amateur audio projects

CAT V/ MAKE YOUR OWN MULTIDEVICE GAME !
. MEGA Multidevice Game Assets ! Characters, Scenes, Backgrounds, Monsters..etc everything

CAT VI/ GRAPHIC DESIGN

. Professional Flyers
. Thousands of Icons
. Professional Business Cards
. Professional Email Signatures
. Professional Powerpoints
. Professional Catalogs, Magazines, Brochures, Lookbooks
. Professional Complete Corporate Identity kit

CAT VII/ TSHIRT BUSINESS - Start your own tshirt business instantly !

. Tshirt, Clothings, Hats, Caps, Polos, Trousers Professional Vectors
. Professional clothings mockups Templates

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
ALL source files will always be provided to you at no additional cost, whichever the product proposed. You will at all times the full complete, ready-to-apply, one-click-fully-editable, NO-SKILLS-NEEDED package ! You can evidently resell these or apply them to your own projects.

What is to come in future weeks , so do come back :

+ Translations services RUSSIAN CHINESE JAPANESE KOREAN FRENCH ENGLISH SPANISH ITALIAN DUTCH PORTUGUESE ARABIC DUTCH
+ Professional CV's, RESUME's
+ SEO services
+ Professional Business Brochures, Flyers, Identities, and more
+ Professional Photoshop edit-friendly Actions and Styles
etc etc

Be ready to invest your upcoming time more intelligently !

SUPPORT:
Customer Support is the essence of a rentable business, whichever its size. You will always be assisted, should you ask for it !

GUARANTEE:
3 members will receive, at absolutely no cost, the product of his choice from the entire list of products that will be proposed. This member will have to be one of trust and of respect by the community, to ensure that the products advertized are truthful and fully working !

PRICING:
1 item for $10
All items for $40 (per category)

PAYMENT:
Bitcoins accepted. Please send payments then PM or EMAIL confirmation transaction ID.

17TyT4dYgrWrajng6py5eSwxg8ZxAoAbN9
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theentrepreneur (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:48:45 AM

RESERVED FOR VOUCHES
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 08:26:15 AM

3 members will receive, at absolutely no cost, the product of his choice from the entire list of products that will be proposed
You can pm me this and I will write a review for you.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 09:31:48 AM

Do Today, Profit Tomorrow. Professional Business Coach Bargain i am interested in a vouch copy of CAT III/ STARTUPS, VENTURE CAPITALISTS.. i will write a good review.

theentrepreneur (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:32:21 PM

3 members will receive, at absolutely no cost, the product of his choice from the entire list of products that will be proposed
You can pm me this and I will write a review for you.

Do Today, Profit Tomorrow. Professional Business Coach Bargain i am interested in a vouch copy of CAT III/ STARTUPS, VENTURE CAPITALISTS.. i will write a good review.

PM's have been sent. I am awaiting your reviews.
theentrepreneur (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:45:37 PM

One more vouch is available to offer to a trusted member. 2 have already been sent.
theentrepreneur (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:53:43 AM

The 2 members who received vouches haven't responded yet. Please do not forget to post a review here.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:56:24 AM

I shall take the left one vouch copy.

PM me.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
theentrepreneur (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:02:16 AM

PM has been sent, please provide a review. Thank you
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:12:07 AM

While waiting for reviews from the members above, i wonder if i am not too late to get a vouch copy.
I need CAT VII/ TSHIRT BUSINESS - Start your own tshirt business instantly ! and CAT V/ MAKE YOUR OWN MULTIDEVICE GAME ! but i will prefer CAT V/ MAKE YOUR OWN MULTIDEVICE GAME ! if you are giving me one manual.
I will write good review about your products very fast.

melisande

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:38:22 AM

I confirm to have received CAT I/ 35 PROFESSIONAL REPORTS as a vouch copy from the op and this is my honest review.
I received a comprehensive ebooks about doing business in 35 different countries from the OP, each ebook contain minimum of 30 pages and they are very detail, this is an eye opener as regards exporting business though the OP used UK and an example but I belief you can do this business from any part of the world.
theentrepreneur (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:35:05 PM

Dear melisande,

Many thanks for your rapid and detailed vouch response.

If you have any question, kindly understand that we are always hearing you.

Hoping our other products will be of interest to you,

Best
theentrepreneur (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:45:10 PM

I am still awaiting two reviews from the two members who have been given the remaining vouches. Please respond. Thank you
theentrepreneur (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:00:29 PM

Still awaiting reviews from the 2 other members who received vouches !  Undecided
theentrepreneur (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:29:53 PM

Friends, grab a good deal !
theentrepreneur (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:31:31 PM

Grab a good deal !