Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:25:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AT&T, Boost, Page Plus, Red Pocket, T-Mobile, Verizon, Zynga, GoCash - US ePINS  (Read 1440 times)
smmy (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 06:18:07 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2013, 06:28:08 AM by smmy

As title says I have ePINS for :

AT&T, Boost, Page Plus, Red Pocket, T-Mobile, Verizon, Zynga, GoCash, Paysafecard

Other networks available.

10% off if is paid with BTC.

Amounts from $50 to $150.

PIN'S are delivered instantly after the payment is received. Older and trusted members will receive the PIN's before they pay.

Receipt can be sent through email .
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thebaron

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 06:26:55 AM

Hmm.
Ghostofkobra

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 10:18:53 AM

Can we have pictures?

smmy (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 02:27:40 PM

here is the pic
http://www.use.com/4476e72dc2655ceb74f0
thebaron

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 03:08:15 PM

I understand the other numbers being x'ed out, but why the originating merchant?
smmy (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 03:23:04 PM

there is my company name and address , that's why. as I said who buy will get the same receipt but will all infos on it.
thebaron

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 03:27:39 PM

Why do you feel the need to obscure your company name when trying to prove your product is legit?
smmy (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 03:34:55 PM

too many questions dont think so ? as I said for old members i send the epin first. to prove that i'm legit i need to put all my infos online or what ? did you ever saw a scammer who have both receipts ... merchant one and customer one ? I dont think so.
thebaron

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 03:56:28 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2013, 04:07:47 PM by thebaron

You're smarter than most, I admit.

English is obviously not your first language.

Your post history shows you've used Neteller, which doesn't operate in the US. Which you then had an exchange account suspended for trying to use it there as a payment:

Hi , I'm looking to buy BTC and pay with neteller.

I believe the only way you'll find a trade like that is to go through VirWoX to do it.  You purchase SLL (Second Life Lindens) with Neteller.  Then you trade SLL for BTC:
 - http://www.VirWoX.com

already tried and they disabled my account after a few hours ... they took the money and after that my account has been disabled. contacted neteller and they said to contact the merchant (virwox) contacted them but it seems they dont care.

And you've tried to buy BTC using Amazon, which is extremely easy to commit credit card/bank account fraud with:

if I order from your site can i pay with my amazon balance ? if yes when I receive the bitcoins from you ? thanks

You're purchasing pre-paid minutes from a company that only operates in the US. You seemingly randomly buy one in the middle of the night to "prove" it's legit, yet no evidence of a customer here yet.

Using the classic "trusted members first" tactic to try and legitimize yourself. Won't share name of business you operate under. Offering a significant discount.

Hey guys, you can give him your money if you want. I just wouldn't personally be stupid enough to do it because he's using stolen business bank account info to purchase these with, or going through another merchant he's not disclosing because it would expose that he's not purchasing these directly as a business and using a fraudulent payment method.
thebaron

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 04:03:50 PM

No response?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: