Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you truly believe that you are alive?  (Read 3001 times)
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:20:52 AM

We are created from atoms and cells.
Essentially we are just a sophisticated biological machine in which when one piece of matter moves or behaves in a certain way it creates a chain reaction.
A beautiful mathematical and biological orchestra of unfathomable precision.
Given enough time and resources every component that makes up our bodies and minds can be dismantled and explained through science.
So i ask again do you truly believe that you are alive?

Yes, I truly believed with all of my heart that I am alive, because I am still kicking. And I do have still using my five senses in my daily undertakings.
AndrewGolyanov

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:32:05 AM

Essentially we are just a sophisticated biological machine in which when one piece of matter moves or behaves in a certain way it creates a chain reaction.
Given enough time and resources every component that makes up our bodies and minds can be dismantled and explained through science.

No, I actually don't believe that we are "alive". I am starting to get the same feeling actually, because the more I get into copywriting on cryptocurrencies, the more I see that we are moving in the direction of digitization. This means that if there were any civilizations before us, they would have already completed the digitization of their conscience.

I too see the mechanics all around me and sort of believe that we are very clever machines that self-reproduce.

If you ask anybody in astro-biology, they would surely tell you that the best way for you to colonize another world is send their some self-reproducing robots, so that they can terra-form on their own. It's so alien to us, but I sort of understand this rationale.

Surely, we can imagine a race of aliens located at a very long distance from us, placing some materials for the life to spring up here on the comet and redirecting it to bump into the Earth. It's quite probable that that's what happened when the dinosaurs went extinct. There might have been two such occurrences - the first one from reptiloids and the second one from the grays...

I know that 99,99999% percent of the population would think that it's BS. Btw, I trade crypto and make good money as well. The general population still can't get around the concept of what bitcoin is.

That being said, I love my life and my friends. I love felling being "here" with them. Ummm, I love having sex and drinking cold beer in front of the TV. This might not be the "life" as I used to think about it. But, once again, the AI has already arrived to the Earth. It's hear. It's not listening to everything that you say, but it will be able to do that in 10 years. It will be able to deconstruct everything said in the internet from the onset. The AI is a machine. Or is it??? That's the major question.

Read on what Elon Musk is saying on the chance that we live in the simulation. He's a wacko too? Yeah? Well, he builds freaking rockets...
francisvien

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:30:09 AM

Not quite the same thing, but I sometimes have moments where I wonder how I'm alive. And not in a "I've done so much stupid shit, I should be dead right now" kind of way (though I have those moments, too). I mean that if you stop and really think about it, you shouldn't exist. You're made up of billions of cells all working together to keep you going. They live, they die, yet you remain until the day that you die. And yes, you're a multicellular organism, but at the heart of it are a billion cells that make you you. And these cells just work together to make you function. But somewhere along the line, you developed a personality and thoughts and dreams. That's not really required to keep you going, just look at a computer. If the basic function is to keep the majority of your cells alive, that can be achieved through simple actions. But you developed senscience. So if you're a billion cells working together, where is that housed? Yes, the brain, but where did the cells that make up your brain development self awareness? And if you're just made up of cells, then are you self aware or are some of those cells self aware?

It's weird when you think of it like that. In a sense, you don't really exist.
Acisrummor

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:45:22 AM

Hmmm maybe we are just in a computer, and are made of code, then who can say we are alive?
Dawnpercy19

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

Yees im believe because im living now with good habits
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:49:49 AM

Yes I truly believe that I'm alive because of god for giving me such a wonderful kind of life and everything that I have already now
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

When you are in pains and when you are hungry, you probably know you're alive!
When you have everything in life and you dont need to think about surviving, you can ask those questions.

Yes your right when you can touch and still talk to people you can feel that they can feel you presence you are still alive
Jaydis

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

Yes otherwise me and all living existence are not fit to call the "living organism". And all terminology in relation to my answer is illogical even the common sense.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

Yes am alive hail and healthy, am alive simple because, I can talk, work, walk, feel, most importantly I have control of my time and choice of life, which is the beginning of living.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

It`s a little funny question, but sometimes I ask myself.We come to a situation that we don`t know where we are.We all have some problems, which aren`t so difficult, but it doesn`t look like that.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:46:00 AM

Absolutely yes I do believe that I'm alive. I do agree in cells and atoms in our body but that is essential to us and to all living things. Even the non living things have an atom. Cells and atom is the signature that we are created specially human being this things can't avoid that we are alive.
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:00:06 PM

Every baby born is God's chosen individual. Of the millions of sperm cells that one kloter (one generation) with you are all dead except you, who successfully merge with the ovum in your mother's womb. sperm and eggs are merged into one that then split into 2, 4, 16,32, 64, and so on. kemudial cell cells that form the meat, forming bones, forming the nervous system, stringing into the head of the ears nose, legs and organs organs in your body such as lungsthe heart of the intestines of the liver and kidneys, all progressing in the right direction according to the direction of God's creation. baby's nose is always formed in the head adjacent to the eyes and mouth, nothing ever wrong eg the nose is formed below the navel, and so on.
everything has been prepared programmed in such a way by God for you.

agapot

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

Yes ,im still breathing.thanks be to god.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

I think you're too smart so your brain always forces you to think even for the unimportant thing. Really I do not understand the points of your question? Believe that I alive? Yeah of course because I'm not dead yet, it does not take much theory for that. No need to think about atoms or cells, if you're still breathing, walking, talking means you're alive.
suyanico

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:55:09 PM

Of course I'm  live, if I'm in condition of dead  it is impossible I can do daily activities.
Because humans have the mind and soul that can make the activity. Without these two things humans will be called dead
Xiomara

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

Man like any living organism is a programmable biological machine.
The human body performs its functions in accordance with the laws of nature and the same impact on it under equal conditions leads to the same result.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

Are you high?
No i am just simply a creature of inquisition
Im just NORMAL... and I believe that im alive because i was created with the LOVE OF GOD...I believe that im alive because i have feelings.

bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:49:12 PM

yes i am alive,even people who have so many body deficiency and brain,they alive even they can use their brain,their cells,because they not stop to breath.
Yes I believe that i'am alive because breathing and I have a feeling, a feeling of love, hurt, sad, happy, and above all the love of God to me. I know that I am alive because I was here in the world with the love of my life I breathe and loved.
Sneginka111

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:46:09 PM

*checks pulse*
Yup.
hunterWood

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

I used to think a lot about the fact that every cell in our body is like an individual living thing, and we're made up of so many of them to create one living animal, for a lack of a better word. It's cool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: