Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HYIP REQUEST  (Read 327 times)
bit-atwork (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:36:52 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 06:03:43 AM by bit-atwork

Good day everyone.

Sorry for this noob question. Do we already have a thread for hyip request??

Or anybody will be interested to start a hyip site with this kind of settings.

**updated**
Return : 125%
Fix deposit: 0.01
Fee: its up to you hoping not that big.
Instant payout
Just need 1 or 0 confi before your deposit will be posted on the site.
No ref bonus

This kind of settings.

Reasons

Fix depo: balance deposit entry

125% return: main reason to lessen the long ling of deposit saying waiting or pending. 5 people join 4 people will get paid i know you already get the idea.

Fee : to keep the site running.( owner can also join the cycle so he/she will earn some profit)

I guess on this kind of settings the only thing for the site will go down for good is if the owner of the site will run away.

I don't if this is allowed so please comment of not and i will just delete it.

Thank you
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digitalcoinbuyer

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:15:31 AM

Fee : to keep the site running.( owner can also join the cycle so he/she will earn some profit)

I would think the smarter way to run the site is the site owner takes a flat fee off the top of every transaction.  If not what's the point of creating the site?
bit-atwork (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:18:44 AM

I would think the smarter way to run the site is the site owner takes a flat fee off the top of every transaction.  If not what's the point of creating the site?

5% maybe?? 62500 sats every exit transaction if im not mistaken..

If the cycle will not break i guess he/she can have atleast 0.1/perday or even higher if he/she him self will join the cycle..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: