Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: can we earn free BTC ( bitcoin ) in any segment
want to earn more bitcoin - 5 (100%)
dont want to earn bitcoin - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: knowing about free bitcoin  (Read 3239 times)
amolatakari (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:59:48 AM

guys actually iam new here..,so please if their is any mistake (______)
   last few months iam searching for free bitcoin earning and also iam success in a half way, now iam needed some more web-site that you guys now  Cool ......and here is the deal i can share my program to you and you been to me ....ok if there is any one have to make more bitcoin please message me and please dont forget to share yours [[/flash]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:54:19 PM

last few months iam searching for free bitcoin earning and also iam success in a half way, now iam needed some more web-site that you guys now  Cool ......and here is the deal i can share my program to you and you been to me ....ok if there is any one have to make more bitcoin please message me and please dont forget to share yours [[/flash]

Hi there friend. Im working on a website for this purpose whch will be complete in weeks time.

briefly i would say .. u can get free bitcoins via faucets. You can earn bitcoin buy doing signature campaigns, freelancing your skills like coding or graphics,etc.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:42:54 PM

After coming to this forum and earning from signature campaign, now going to faucet is like wasting time, i will recommend that first you make some good post and create a good reputation in this forum and rankup your position as soon as you become Jr.Member you can join signature campaign and start earning pay per post or fixed. for newbie their is current one signature campaign is running by Zebpay. you can join and start earning more than what you are earning in faucet.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1359605.0

you can join in this signature campaign they are accepting newbie and that too indian users
daisyford48

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 02:08:24 PM

Hi, I am new but I have found a free bitcoin earning website for all members that will help a lot for all members.
http://www.listolists.com/popular-earning-bitcoin-websites/ Enjoy It. It helped me Alot Guys.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:45:11 PM

do not waste time to get free bitcoins. It will be Hardy anything and instead its a waste of time and not worth.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:18:40 PM

first you just take the full survey of this forum and go through all section, and then you try to post some in the thread where you think you can give your view or you can ask the doubts, like this your knowledge will gain and you rank will also get upgraded. In the service section you can find lot of work for bitcoin , just go for it which suits your skill and earn bitcoins through that.

In the altcoin / announcement section you can find lot of new coins coming in the market which are giving free coins, just enroll in that giveaways and take benefit and learn trading and earn bitcoins. Like this you will gain knowledge and at the same time your account will also get upgraded and after member rank join the signature campaign and earn extra from pay per post.
bitcoinisbest

Merit: 557

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 06:15:35 AM

Only way to earn free is through sig campaign, rest of them are all waste of time and will not be worth of your efforts so kindly do not waste time on that. You can join any sign campaign if the slots of your rank is available.

Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:45:47 AM

If you good at logo designing or html coding then you can earn good in bitcoin by participating in contest here.
nizamcc
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:20:22 AM

You may use faucets for some free bitcoins. You can also check games and rounds part of this forum and see for exciting offers where you will get some coins doing micro tasks.
kalkalaunda

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:52:37 AM

If you good at logo designing or html coding then you can earn good in bitcoin by participating in contest here.

Can you share the link ?
nizamcc
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:07:24 PM

Can you share the link ?

Have a check for games and rounds, service announcements and services section and you could find what you are looking for.
Still, giving you the links:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0 = Games and rounds
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 = Services
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=84.0 = Service Announcements
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: