Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 5670 times)
unent

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:12:11 PM

I don't know when but it might go sideways for months. The price has been getting less volatile over the last two weeks and nothing's happened to pump or dump it. We got over the Hearn panic so nothing might happen to the price for months unless something else starts a panic buy or sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:25:53 PM

$400 plus when?

Soon It will reach its destination. Many adoption and block halving is in front these will lead for the good price increase soon. So hope for the best.
Better utilize this time buy bitcoin as much you can now. Soon we can profit by savings only.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:28:54 PM

Reaching $400 isn't really the problem here. The real challenge will be maintaining the $400 price level. Each time we are heading towards $400 we are being pushed back again. Even if we reach $400, then it most likely won't last. My guess is we'll touch it at the end of February or beginning of March.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:11:53 PM

Reaching $400 isn't really the problem here. The real challenge will be maintaining the $400 price level. Each time we are heading towards $400 we are being pushed back again. Even if we reach $400, then it most likely won't last. My guess is we'll touch it at the end of February or beginning of March.

It will be a real challenge to first reach the 400 dollar and than get stable.
I even think it will not happen soon, its to low right now for sure.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:24:51 PM

Exaclty,  it will not that easy to cross $400 mark at a moment, every thing depends on what halving holds for us, but at a moment it is stuck at $370 so it makes me worried that when the price will climb up.

It will go up again, you just need to have some patience. The price kept its position very well the last weeks. I think the wealthy traders are happy with the price being stable for the moment.
Coaxme

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:38:55 AM

Bitcoin dont have defined price.
Price is what are you willing to pay, Value is what you get.
400$ is very good money if you asking me!
But will see, after halving will rise for sure!
When is the halving?
Sorry not reading news

Roughly 22 weeks from now.

(More precisely, once a miner generates the 420,000th block, and we're currently at 398,096 blocks).
Thank you, it really helped me alot knowing bitcoin

y8tvkid

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:42:34 AM

Exaclty,  it will not that easy to cross $400 mark at a moment, every thing depends on what halving holds for us, but at a moment it is stuck at $370 so it makes me worried that when the price will climb up.

It will go up again, you just need to have some patience. The price kept its position very well the last weeks. I think the wealthy traders are happy with the price being stable for the moment.

Yes its a good sign for the bitcoin users that the price is stable at a moment, generally you don't see it often when bitcoin is involved in it, but we want that it should cross $500 and remains stable there.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:43:26 AM

$400 plus when?

I think recently I saw it reaching $397 (at the time of writing this), so do you guys really think it will take 2 - 6 months before reaching $400???
It may take those many months for $500 but $400 is near and we are going to see it today for sure...

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3408

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 09:04:23 AM

I think it be within the next month only. Were now at $397 and base on recent price increase since last 3 days (overall), a new trend seem to be started and it's going to continue in a slow growth so $400 plus won't take too long as some predicted the other day.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:26:15 PM

I remain moderately positive and think that we'll see $400 again before this month ends. I think significant amount of money now used to pump some altcoins (ETH now being the most prominent one) is flowing back into Bitcoin within weeks and that might be enough to break the $400 barrier. Another factor is that the median value is still in an uptrend (clearly visible when looking at the Bitcoin-chart of at least the last 12 months).

Not likely. Price can only increase when bitcoin scale, we are at the limit of what the network can handle, if a surge in interest happens like in the past, it will be catastrophic.

Yeah, things could certainly go south considering this. But can this be avoided with a (very) slow and gradual growth in interest and therefore price ... ?

This morning value of Bitcoin slightly tipped above $400 ($401,2) on BTC-e.com.
pneumatic5

Activity: 238

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 10:10:13 PM

The value of bitcoin will keep on growing till the halving occurs, but after halving there are many possibilities that the price will drop down significantly.

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:44:24 AM

The value of bitcoin will keep on growing till the halving occurs, but after halving there are many possibilities that the price will drop down significantly.

Agree but I dont see any reason to a drop after that this happens.
Zetminster

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:16:41 PM

within few weeks it might happen. Now it seems that the value has crossed the margin of 380$. If it continues even within few days we can see the value of bitcoin as 400$ plus

The bitcoin price is already high than $400. The price is much lesss volatile than before. It is good for it to be an investment   tool.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:03:38 PM

within few weeks it might happen. Now it seems that the value has crossed the margin of 380$. If it continues even within few days we can see the value of bitcoin as 400$ plus

The bitcoin price is already high than $400. The price is much lesss volatile than before. It is good for it to be an investment   tool.
We all hope that the value will rise of Bitcoin and that will be very nice. But you never know what will happen and that is the problem
But we all think that it will rise, because the halving is also coming and that will be good.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:41:02 PM

$400 plus when?

In relation to the question
 Do you mean?

1)   A BTC price > $400   or
    2)   A price around $400 current price + $400. That is 800.

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 09:08:50 AM

The reason is bitcoin price is always a realistic value. In a short term the price jumps high due to the halving (when the production decreased). Gradually when the circulation of bitcoin is stable the price falls and reaches around $500-$600.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Fasdurcas

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:59:51 PM

The reason is bitcoin price is always a realistic value. In a short term the price jumps high due to the halving (when the production decreased). Gradually when the circulation of bitcoin is stable the price falls and reaches around $500-$600.

The halving will increase the price, which attracts more people to the bitcoin, so the price rises again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:14:21 PM

The halving will increase the price, which attracts more people to the bitcoin, so the price rises again.

i totally agree.
that is the thing that i was thinking about a couple of days ago and today i saw it with my own eyes in another market but still the rules apply.

there is always a avalanche effect, like a chain that will happen because of the price rise. when the price goes up all the bots, alerts,... will go off and all those people will start buying bitcoin and this is the first demand that will raise the price then others will come and buy in order to not miss out on the price rise so the price will go up higher, ....

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 04:16:58 PM

Market is what defines price, and right now it is over 400$. My opinion is that it will stay over 400 pretty much forever, but you cannot be 100% sure of that.

Obdity

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:19:52 PM

I think that will happen only in short term. People will sell after the big event halving has happened and more will sell because others sell. But the market doesn't change - less inflation means higher price with same demand.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: