Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [S] VBA for instant PayPal verification!  (Read 1386 times)
VapesVirtuals (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:51:50 PM

I just used that info and it worked perfectly.. It linked both savings & checking account. I took screenshots in case anyone was interested. I don't know what golapani is complaining about but from the information he posted in that post, the account is working perfectly..

Thanks robert

Obviously there is a lot going on here.  I am not siding for one or the other, but I do have a question for the OP.  It seems curious that you need BTC to run a VBA.  Maybe I am not reading the thing right.  To me, as a programmer, and I will give you that it is late and been a long day.  I see a Visual Basic script.  So, I gather that you either sell the script or a limited use of the script to hack PP and cause the account to become verified.  That makes sense, it is illegal, but I am down with that.  

So, the question I have is this.  What resource does the script need that has to be fed BTC.  A script in the end is just a text file compiled and run by the computer, browser or whatever.  Where does the cash thing come in and why can you not just run the script?

I use BTC to buy the information necessary in order to create the VBA. I'd be happy to show you via screenshare on skype how its done.

Vouch Hog :
Lol that's a plain lie noone else has had a problem. Do you still want a vouch copy when I get BTC or not? Believe me if you think your hurting my business I'm not people still adding me on skype plenty selling plenty of VBAs. Your a vouch mooch. Fuckoff.

Well those are not multiple VBA's, that is the same one being used over and over again with new information, the way you say things is crazy.

That happened once on accident when I was learning. On the first VBA I made I noticed you could add extra checking accounts. They had different routing and account numbers, I thought I would give it a try. The first one was for me the second one was for the vouchy whiny baby. When I realized it didn't work obviously I didn't do it again. After someone used it again (and posted the info on here) the paypal account I had a god damn $3,500 credit limit on the credit limit went *poof*. So believe me lol I'm not happy about it either and not planning on doing it again, it doesn't work.

By the way vouchy whiny baby, I'm contacting an admin about removing at least the amount of BTC risked on your bullshit feedback. It was a VOUCH COPY there was NO RISK that's the whole point dipshit. You'll probably get your VBA by the end of today. I managed to get another one of my *legitimate* paypal accounts a credit line of $800.* I just need to add a VCC to the account because for some reason, you need to have a CC attached to the account in order to use PayPal Credit.

*By the way, if anyone can help me figure out how to get as much of that credit into BTC as easily as possible without them flagging my account, 10% of it is yours if I manage to get at least $500 out, to a maximum of $50.00

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:36:18 PM

I just used that info and it worked perfectly.. It linked both savings & checking account. I took screenshots in case anyone was interested. I don't know what golapani is complaining about but from the information he posted in that post, the account is working perfectly..

Thanks robert

Obviously there is a lot going on here.  I am not siding for one or the other, but I do have a question for the OP.  It seems curious that you need BTC to run a VBA.  Maybe I am not reading the thing right.  To me, as a programmer, and I will give you that it is late and been a long day.  I see a Visual Basic script.  So, I gather that you either sell the script or a limited use of the script to hack PP and cause the account to become verified.  That makes sense, it is illegal, but I am down with that.  

So, the question I have is this.  What resource does the script need that has to be fed BTC.  A script in the end is just a text file compiled and run by the computer, browser or whatever.  Where does the cash thing come in and why can you not just run the script?

I use BTC to buy the information necessary in order to create the VBA. I'd be happy to show you via screenshare on skype how its done.

Vouch Hog :
Lol that's a plain lie noone else has had a problem. Do you still want a vouch copy when I get BTC or not? Believe me if you think your hurting my business I'm not people still adding me on skype plenty selling plenty of VBAs. Your a vouch mooch. Fuckoff.

Well those are not multiple VBA's, that is the same one being used over and over again with new information, the way you say things is crazy.

That happened once on accident when I was learning. On the first VBA I made I noticed you could add extra checking accounts. They had different routing and account numbers, I thought I would give it a try. The first one was for me the second one was for the vouchy whiny baby. When I realized it didn't work obviously I didn't do it again. After someone used it again (and posted the info on here) the paypal account I had a god damn $3,500 credit limit on the credit limit went *poof*. So believe me lol I'm not happy about it either and not planning on doing it again, it doesn't work.

By the way vouchy whiny baby, I'm contacting an admin about removing at least the amount of BTC risked on your bullshit feedback. It was a VOUCH COPY there was NO RISK that's the whole point dipshit. You'll probably get your VBA by the end of today. I managed to get another one of my *legitimate* paypal accounts a credit line of $800.* I just need to add a VCC to the account because for some reason, you need to have a CC attached to the account in order to use PayPal Credit.

*By the way, if anyone can help me figure out how to get as much of that credit into BTC as easily as possible without them flagging my account, 10% of it is yours if I manage to get at least $500 out, to a maximum of $50.00

PP to Bitcoin is the easy part, gotta do some work now, will be back later.
VapesVirtuals (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:59:47 AM

Well the way you say things are redundant because I made it clear I realized that opening another account within the same didn't work. But if it had, it would have been a way to make a decent amount more money, no? So why not try? Nobody lost money or anything and I wasn't going to sell the dupe account I wanted (and thought) that it would work.

Anyways - 2 VBAs available for sale ATM - instant verify your paypal
1 US PayPal 2005 (needs VBA + VCC to remove limits) for sale - taking offers, great for ebay dumps or turning into a legitimate paypal for sales or whatever

Skype = vaporswc
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: