Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DC] Dark Clam |BOUNTY ->| We need more developers. | J-D wager |  (Read 25866 times)
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1047

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:07:41 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 11:36:18 AM by andulolika

http://Reddit |  Web

!darkclam, welcome to the future_
#WTFISDARKCLAMS
darkclams are a new 1337 crypto currency targeted at members of the just-dice community.
darkclams were given out to everyone on just-dice who "claimed" them and had placed a bet on the site.
darkclams will make you a better person. (maybe)
darkclams will make you rich. (probably not)

#ICANHAZMOREDARKCLAMS
1> No the distribution was closed(by vote)

#FAQ

How do some people have more DC than me?
    They had wagered more on just-dice than you.

Will darkclam remain an XCP asset forever?
    No. darkclam will become a real coin with the following upgrades from the Bitcoin system:
        > Fast one minute confirmations.
        > Fully anonymous, censorship resistant payment system.
        > Fair distributed Proof of Burning Stake (PoBS) system.
#TODO
  • live genesis file (Check www.darkclam.com for the current genesis file)
  • drop
  • voting

Remember
-NO ICO/PREMINE

NEWS:
-Claiming closed with 413 accounts claimed (in a bit over 200 addresses) with a total of 11,188,970.05213187 wagered.
-Drop and vote clear (voting against burning the leftover and close the distribution won.).

"Dev quotes:"
-Final darkclam genesis block:
f3d3bfd6fb319dea579816d942d246b4d4a34bbe1c1ed2ec9940326c281284f57e3061ac7f149a2 c238970b4b178e5dc07a9216e75c1f6768fb36293965b6862

I am posting this proof of existence so everyone knows the genesis file is final and has not been modified.
http://clamsight.com/rawtx/8d9be5284cc05f850180782abe9de9a1eab1ba3b873442b88d7d9cbd886e227c

[edit]: you can download the genesis file here:
http://darkclam.com/bootstrap/dcf3d3.json // 2017-01-23 I just observed the link is down, it will be fixed in a future,

2017-01-08
<----------------------------
Since we lack of a developer again I decided we will simply launch a clone of clam with no supply growth on stake (extremely low) and with the pretty big pot for future developers we should get going. Will update as soon as I know more.

Funds currently raised: 300.000 DCs
Address: 1MEdQgq8d7jCZpnYiN4XVDwLncVTj5rByE (100k are held in my personal stash till we get on chain)
andulolika - 50.000
Dochouse- 50.000
Marilyn - 200.000
PS: The fund is meant to be in DCs.

PS2:Main dev-pot filled, any extra funds recieved will be saved for a future.

Additionally there is over 1M darkclam for future developement, after a developer claims totally or partially the current fund. I would like to remember that currently the requeriments are fairly low.

Check the progress on Github! SOON

I would like to remember that we still need developers and that^ pot is still avaible

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 03:23:49 PM

Checked: ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

kendari

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:57:59 PM

how to claim darkclam?
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:00:18 PM

how to claim darkclam?
First step is having an XCP(counterparty) address, after just login in your just-dice account do /public and /msg 51 ADDRESS .
Remember to not write anything after address.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:40:46 PM

i'm proud to say i have 370,000 DC coming my way.

ETH, look out!!!!

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:22:50 PM

XCP(counterparty) address
link for that ?
gioma

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

???

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:24:38 PM

link for that ?

Seems to be disappeared Grin
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:50:34 PM

link for that ?

Its all up, on counterparty.io make a wallet. Thats all you need to do to claim, paste the address in a message to the user id 51.

P-Funk

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

Token

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:48:32 AM

Really interesting distribution scheme! Good luck.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:50:58 AM

lol really? Cheesy
skeet

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:07:19 AM

Should have also copy CLAM's original distribution method to get mass adoption. 

lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:29:08 AM

link for that ?

Its all up, on counterparty.io make a wallet. Thats all you need to do to claim, paste the address in a message to the user id 51.
ok 1 step i made a wallet
2 step :
where i should paste adress ,what adress i dont understand ,help Huh
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:30:55 AM

link for that ?

ok 1 step i made a wallet
2 step :
where i should paste adress ,what adress i dont understand ,help Huh
On the just-dice chat, first make your account /public then /msg 51 XCPADDRRSS and its done. If you didnt wagered you can still wager some.

jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:28:27 PM

would be great to hear people's suggestions on DC.

let's make darkclam great, like donald Trump making america great again!

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:43:06 PM

would be great to hear people's suggestions on DC.

let's make darkclam great, like donald Trump making america great again!
Ill avoid poli-tics but yeah community has a strong voice here, most decisions will be put under vote.

johnnysof

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:18:09 PM

Just gave it a try, but I get this message on the chat: "has 0 DC pending; stay /public my friend". Is it normal?
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:58:37 PM

Looks like an interesting project

I suggest considering additional distribution methods in order to get wider adoption

I am not a big gambler(crypto is a big enough gamble), but I like the idea of a coin similar to Clam with more of a fixed initial supply

Not sure giving the biggest supply to the heaviest gamblers is the best idea though

If the intention is just to convert Just Dice Gamblers to use Dark Clam then this is a clever tactic
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:21:50 PM

Just gave it a try, but I get this message on the chat: "has 0 DC pending; stay /public my friend". Is it normal?
Thats because you dont have any clam wagered, atleast on that account. Since there is a while till the drop is gonna be done you can still gamble and get few dcs on the side.

I suggest considering additional distribution methods in order to get wider adoption

I am not a big gambler(crypto is a big enough gamble), but I like the idea of a coin similar to Clam with more of a fixed initial supply

Not sure giving the biggest supply to the heaviest gamblers is the best idea though

If the intention is just to convert Just Dice Gamblers to use Dark Clam then this is a clever tactic

Thats not the intention, yet i did tried to contact other sites but i got no answer, i am thinking about adding investors balances 2x but i think that at this point that should be done under vote.

thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:28:16 PM

Thats because you dont have any clam wagered, atleast on that account. Since there is a while till the drop is gonna be done you can still gamble and get few dcs on the side.

Thats not the intention, yet i did tried to contact other sites but i got no answer, i am thinking about adding investors balances 2x but i think that at this point that should be done under vote.

What is the ratio of bets to amount of Dark Clam a user would receive, is it something like 1 clam bet = 1 Dark clam?

If someone claims now and continues to use Just dice can they claim the additional coins from the continued betting in the future before the drop?
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:29:39 PM

What is the ratio of bets to amount of Dark Clam a user would receive, is it something like 1 clam bet = 1 Dark clam?

If someone claims now and continues to use Just dice can they claim the additional coins from the continued betting in the future before the drop?
Yes its 1:1. Yes even if you claim now whatever you wager till the drop still gets added. Thats the precise reason it tells you to stay /public after claiming.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: