Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean.com Scam or legit plz  (Read 53101 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:11:41 PM

I think that HashOcean doesn't survive for more 2 weeks... The BTC price increased a lot these days and they won't be able to continue paying Ponzi investors and keeping some profit for them. Or they decrease daily income for their users or the scheme is dead.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:43:31 AM

I think that HashOcean doesn't survive for more 2 weeks... The BTC price increased a lot these days and they won't be able to continue paying Ponzi investors and keeping some profit for them. Or they decrease daily income for their users or the scheme is dead.

Today payment received.
Halving for sure will be critical moment for many clouds, especially for those real.
I think that Ponzis will have a better chance to survive on the market after halving, so maybe HashOcean will stay with us a bit longer.
But it is just my speculation. No one know what will exactly happen. Time will show..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:51:06 AM

These guys are advertising on google adsense. Deep pockets!

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:55:50 AM

Reading the discussion here is like reading the discussion on scrypt.cc and cloudminr.io story sounds familiar
A lot fans with high praises to HashOcean and claims to be legit because site is paying, then there will be a time when HashOcean investors will start posting I did not receive my payment and another will claim to be the owner of the site saying they were hacked ala Marcelo Santos.
GonerGenesis

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:03:41 AM

Atm they seem to pay, but I'm pretty sure this wont last more than some month

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:40:51 AM

Reading the discussion here is like reading the discussion on scrypt.cc and cloudminr.io story sounds familiar
A lot fans with high praises to HashOcean and claims to be legit because site is paying, then there will be a time when HashOcean investors will start posting I did not receive my payment and another will claim to be the owner of the site saying they were hacked ala Marcelo Santos.

It seems that you have not read this thread, a large majority of posts is about that HashOcean is Ponzi. I dont see any similarity to cloudminr, script.cc or hashprofit threads. People who invest in HashOcean are well aware of the risks.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:48:05 AM

It seems that you have not read this thread, a large majority of posts is about that HashOcean is Ponzi. I dont see any similarity to cloudminr, script.cc or hashprofit threads. People who invest in HashOcean are well aware of the risks.

Just wait when the crying starts. Very soon. Have bought popcorn for this.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:56:48 AM

About this I am sure! Then I will be happy to search history of their posts to remind how brave and smart they were..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:02:46 PM

About this I am sure! Then I will be happy to search history of their posts to remind how brave and smart they were..

Are you really sure that people who invested their money in HashOcean are fully aware of the risks? Just like the people in scrypt.cc, they didn't know that the site will eventually run away and do the "i got hacked" scam. I myself was referred by tons of people in scrypt.cc and they didn't mention about that. Of course, they wouldn't mention about the site being a ponzi. I was new in the bitcoin world and has very little knowledge about bitcoins. If they said that the site will eventually run away, there'd be no chance of me investing in scrypt.cc.

Pretty sure that the same thing has happened to most people who invested in HashOcean. If you are well aware about ponzi scams and all the lame excuses that they make just to run away, pretty sure you will not invest in it. Most people in this forum are well aware about ponzis, that's why ponzi sites that are being promoted here doesn't get that much referrals (little to none).

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:10:37 PM

Are you really sure that people who invested their money in HashOcean are fully aware of the risks? Just like the people in scrypt.cc, they didn't know that the site will eventually run away and do the "i got hacked" scam. I myself was referred by tons of people in scrypt.cc and they didn't mention about that. Of course, they wouldn't mention about the site being a ponzi. I was new in the bitcoin world and has very little knowledge about bitcoins. If they said that the site will eventually run away, there'd be no chance of me investing in scrypt.cc.

Pretty sure that the same thing has happened to most people who invested in HashOcean. If you are well aware about ponzi scams and all the lame excuses that they make just to run away, pretty sure you will not invest in it. Most people in this forum are well aware about ponzis, that's why ponzi sites that are being promoted here doesn't get that much referrals (little to none).

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:30:38 PM

If you read carefully what i wrote, you will understand, that i wrote about this thred. There is few more threads about HashOcean, and also are full of warnings that this service is Ponzi scheme.
I'm sure that HashOcean team is looking for other ways to promote their business, and it will bring a lot of scammed people, but at least here people can read true about this "cloud mining".
Let's hope that the damage will be less than with other Ponzi.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:56:40 PM

If you read carefully what i wrote, you will understand, that i wrote about this thred. There is few more threads about HashOcean, and also are full of warnings that this service is Ponzi scheme.
I'm sure that HashOcean team is looking for other ways to promote their business, and it will bring a lot of scammed people, but at least here people can read true about this "cloud mining".

It seems like you only based the population of HashOcean investors to come from here. Guess what? Lots of them didn't come from this forum. HashOcean is widely promoted in facebook crypto groups and pages. A lot of investors have become aware of it being a ponzi scam after joining and not before. So they have to push the number of their referrals so that they can shorten the time of getting their ROI. No matter how much people in this forum say that HashOcean is a ponzi scam, people from facebook or other websites wouldn't hear it. If you have no knowledge about bitcoins and your friend refers you into HashOcean, then surely you wouldn't think of it as a ponzi scam simply because you have no idea about it in the first place.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:04:05 PM

It seems like you only based the population of HashOcean investors to come from here. Guess what? Lots of them didn't come from this forum. HashOcean is widely promoted in facebook crypto groups and pages. A lot of investors have become aware of it being a ponzi scam after joining and not before. So they have to push the number of their referrals so that they can shorten the time of getting their ROI. No matter how much people in this forum say that HashOcean is a ponzi scam, people from facebook or other websites wouldn't hear it. If you have no knowledge about bitcoins and your friend refers you into HashOcean, then surely you wouldn't think of it as a ponzi scam simply because you have no idea about it in the first place.

Once again I have the feeling that you do not read my posts, or make a mistake quoting the wrong person. Next time, I suggest to read all text..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:07:16 PM

Once again I have the feeling that you do not read my posts, or make a mistake quoting the wrong person. Next time, I suggest to read all text..

Are you talking about this post because I'm pretty sure I have read it all. Roll Eyes I wouldn't quote your post if I didn't read it fully. Also, I noticed the text that you made bold. Not sure why are you acting like I didn't get the gist of your post.

I was just trying to justify this part:
People who invest in HashOcean are well aware of the risks.

Yep, I understand your point.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:33:36 PM

Grin

It looks like we talk about this same but in other words Wink

In short, certainly there will be scammed a lot of people outside Bitcointalk, but in my opinion, about HashOcean is much more warnings then was about HashProfit, Cloudminr or Scrypt.cc . Also less people supports this "type of investments", so it is a good sign for the future. Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:03:29 PM

Grin

In short, certainly there will be scammed a lot of people outside Bitcointalk, but in my opinion, about HashOcean is much more warnings then was about HashProfit, Cloudminr or Scrypt.cc . Also less people supports this "type of investments", so it is a good sign for the future. Wink

After the massive scam of tons of Ponzi sites out there, a lot of people have become aware of what ponzi is. There's more actually, there's MMM, SWA, MPA and emgoldex. Not sure if you guys have heard about these ponzi sites but they are promoted before in our group. You can pay in bitcoins but you can pay in cash as well. Now people in our group are promoting HashOcean, trying to get tons of referrals before the halving comes. People in this forum are safe from these scams unless the person was never warned/informed about ponzi sites.

To the newbies out there who's reading this, don't invest in HashOcean. We have no idea when they will run away but they surely will.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:42:57 PM

Grin

After the massive scam of tons of Ponzi sites out there, a lot of people have become aware of what ponzi is. There's more actually, there's MMM, SWA, MPA and emgoldex. Not sure if you guys have heard about these ponzi sites but they are promoted before in our group. You can pay in bitcoins but you can pay in cash as well. Now people in our group are promoting HashOcean, trying to get tons of referrals before the halving comes. People in this forum are safe from these scams unless the person was never warned/informed about ponzi sites.

To the newbies out there who's reading this, don't invest in HashOcean. We have no idea when they will run away but they surely will.
Its recommended for newbie because they don't understand what ponzi is.. honestly as you mention all ponzi sites i heard those sites before and one of my friend victim in emgoldex and also in MMM the rest never heard that.. honestly if you can afford to lose you can try invest but for me all them you can get nothing..
nethack

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:19:46 AM

the best cloud mining sites!all my referral already made they fkin roi.nobody lose Roll Eyes Grin
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1414
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:09:03 AM

Not many days away from halving, after it there is a  big chance these guys will run away with the last investors investment, if we take for granted that the price of bitcoin will go up. It looks like a nice plan from Hashocean since its conception in the beginning, they must have thought, if we get new investors to keep this site running until halving it will be great, then soon after it if the price of bitcoin goes up, we disappear with the money and make some nice vacations and start our new scam.
arwin100

Activity: 2688
Merit: 798

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 06:27:17 AM

Grin

Its recommended for newbie because they don't understand what ponzi is.. honestly as you mention all ponzi sites i heard those sites before and one of my friend victim in emgoldex and also in MMM the rest never heard that.. honestly if you can afford to lose you can try invest but for me all them you can get nothing..

Its not legit but it can call paying because no site is legit for now all of site running is ponzi-scheme although hashocean is paying for now but i think its not recommended to invest more because it is long running site and it can turn scam one of these days if no one will invest again in their site,  and also their are some articles that the address given by hashocean is at the middle at the street so by that they are unknown and thats give more strong evidence that their site is running in ponzi i dont say its scam because it is paying for now but i really say think twice if you want to add invesment there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: