Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:08:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean.com Scam or legit plz  (Read 53110 times)
NeverBeenKissed

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 09:29:27 AM

I am one one of those who had invest in HashProfit and i lost about $60.
However HashProfit claimed to return funds but  you had to pay an amount to send them an email.

About 5 months ago I invested to HashOcean and till now i have earned just a few dollars.
I also feel that HashOcean and other cloud mining sites will go down, but at least i have taken back my money and i have earned some.

Investing in a cloud mining is a risk like any other investment programs.

Back in time i had lost thousands investing to ING insurance programs and other bank investment programs.

Anyway .... i took the risk to invest in HashOcean

When i bought BTC the price was about $377, 2 days ago was about $482 and now it's about $478.
If i had kept the BTC i could have sold them today earning  much more than i have earned since today with HashOcean .... but back in time i took the risk to invest in HashOcean.

I just hope HashOCean to last a few more months

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:14:44 PM

Its recommended for newbie because they don't understand what ponzi is.. honestly as you mention all ponzi sites i heard those sites before and one of my friend victim in emgoldex and also in MMM the rest never heard that.. honestly if you can afford to lose you can try invest but for me all them you can get nothing..

So let's get one thing straight, HashOcean is recommended for Newbies because they don't understand what ponzi is? Cheesy LOL, this joke just made my day.

Why do they have to invest in a ponzi sites simply because they don't understand it? They don't have to become a victim in order to understand what ponzi is. To make them understand what ponzi is, tell them about ponzi. If there's a shark in the ocean, you don't have to push your friends into the ocean just to make them understand sharks. You simply have to warn them about it. Warn them about the things that they should consider before doing something.

lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 02:27:12 PM

It s so funny to read this stuff, especially people who know they are ponzi but still try to convince themselves it is not.

Why? Cause it s been paying for a while.....

I am embarrassed to say I have been a victim of this HashOcean. I signed up in January and had the account running fine with no problems and then right when I got comfortable and invested almost $20,000.00 within three different accounts two of them got hacked and taken from me April 28th 2016 and the last one got taken from me yesterday May 12, 2016  needless to say I am out of $20K and three accounts not to mention many other losses that came behind that. What gets me is that when you sign up the register that email and I assume the system shows the IP it was signed up from.  The only way to change the email is internally and once that is done you can kiss your account good bye. Next will be the wallet address change and password so now you are completely locked out of your account. Forget the 1-650-603-5816 that is a recording and no one will ever answer or call back. Second the email for support is a joke. You send them an email for support and they will respond at their earliest convenience  with a simple one liner that does not answer or help you in anyway. Since yesterday I have emailed them 7 times Urgency and have not received one message back or a call which I provided my direct number in every email I sent. Needless to say I hope this helps those out there looking to invest with HashOcean.

do you have proof of your investment ? atleast you can show email screenshoot or else...
lucky80

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 02:42:52 PM

please advice guys....i found this video ...is it taken from your place ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1asTVF-2eYg

thanks
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:57:50 PM

please advice guys....i found this video ...is it taken from your place ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1asTVF-2eYg

thanks

there is no prove that they are legit and are mining in real. the office address is fake and i have never seen anyone, who have seen there mining farm or office.

i am sure, hashocean is either good organised ponzi or traders. anyway, they are lying us, that they are cloud mining, so think twice before make investiment
NeverBeenKissed

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 03:02:17 PM

It s so funny to read this stuff, especially people who know they are ponzi but still try to convince themselves it is not.

I am embarrassed to say I have been a victim of this HashOcean. I signed up in January and had the account running fine with no problems and then right when I got comfortable and invested almost $20,000.00 within three different accounts two of them got hacked and taken from me April 28th 2016 and the last one got taken from me yesterday May 12, 2016  needless to say I am out of $20K and three accounts not to mention many other losses that came behind that. What gets me is that when you sign up the register that email and I assume the system shows the IP it was signed up from.  The only way to change the email is internally and once that is done you can kiss your account good bye. Next will be the wallet address change and password so now you are completely locked out of your account. Forget the 1-650-603-5816 that is a recording and no one will ever answer or call back. Second the email for support is a joke. You send them an email for support and they will respond at their earliest convenience  with a simple one liner that does not answer or help you in anyway. Since yesterday I have emailed them 7 times Urgency and have not received one message back or a call which I provided my direct number in every email I sent. Needless to say I hope this helps those out there looking to invest with HashOcean.

do you have proof of your investment ? atleast you can show email screenshoot or else...

I also would like to see some evidence of this $20k.

I don't know why you invested such an amount of money

Even if your account got hacked you can still claim it back.

You just have to prove the accounts are yours by providing some informations.

If i'm not mistaken even if i hack someones account and i change his/her passord the account is still his/hers and can have it back by reseting the password through his/her email.
Also as i see HashOcean doesn't provides the change of our email address.

Anyway .... I'm not calling you liar but at least you could show us some evidence.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:44:03 AM

If i'm not mistaken even if i hack someones account and i change his/her passord the account is still his/hers and can have it back by reseting the password through his/her email.

Anyway .... I'm not calling you liar but at least you could show us some evidence.

It's unclear to me why are these people believing this user. Easy to say that you have invested 20,000$ in an investment site and your accounts got hacked. If people asked for proof, you only have to say, "I got hacked, I can't show any proof." Seriously, why would someone invest that big money and if someone really did invest that much, then HashOcean should have ran away long time ago.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:54:12 AM

Yes, I think nobody would be crazy to invest such high amount on a very suspicious site. If the HYIP owner see that someone invested 20K on his site, he just closes the site, go away and back some time later with the same project, but with a different name. For the scam owner it would be like win on the lottery.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 04:55:44 AM

It's unclear to me why are these people believing this user. Easy to say that you have invested 20,000$ in an investment site and your accounts got hacked. If people asked for proof, you only have to say, "I got hacked, I can't show any proof." Seriously, why would someone invest that big money and if someone really did invest that much, then HashOcean should have ran away long time ago.

Nah i do disagree also their no such dumb man will invest his big money on hyips and cloud mining site their all ponzi and how could they pay to their  investors for that such huge amount invested, and he said he invested 20,000? Without proof and saying hes hack nahh i can say hes lying men maybe he wants some attention but if really there such people invested with that amount i can say they are dumb, how could they trust there big money for such unknown program and spend some big money thethathats totally joke,  show proofs so we will believe that you invested 20,000$ and get hacked and if that really happen i think you cannot sleep for 1 month.

Slippin_Jimmy

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:06:51 AM

I don't know HashOcean personally, but Cloud Mining is a great scam for ponzi artists. You give them your money and they agree that you "mine" a small percent of it back each day. This alone guarantees months alone of just you trying to get your money back. Then oops, maintenance fees are higher, looks like it will take you another 2 months to reach ROI. Meanwhile this makes them seem ok and so people flood them with money thinking it's ok. Then it's game over.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:08:53 AM

I don't know HashOcean personally, but Cloud Mining is a great scam for ponzi artists. You give them your money and they agree that you "mine" a small percent of it back each day. This alone guarantees months alone of just you trying to get your money back. Then oops, maintenance fees are higher, looks like it will take you another 2 months to reach ROI. Meanwhile this makes them seem ok and so people flood them with money thinking it's ok. Then it's game over.

Yep, the so called miners can't do anything if the admins decided to put on a "fee" and extend another 2 months or more to reach their ROI. And I also agree that when someone invested in a cloud mining site, and finds out that it is a scam, they will realize that they are just trying to get their money back in 3 months. Not earning it, but trying to get out of the scam site. They will surely just pray that HashOcean wouldn't run away before they get back their ROI.

Some people are so desperate in getting their ROI back that they promote HashOcean literally in every group on Facebook. They want to refer as much as they can so that they can get their ROI back sooner.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:32:36 PM

It's not just the ponzi artist, established companies has made it their core business too to scam people out of their money.
Hahsnest does it quite neat and legally
But Genesis Mining doesn't have a problem to do it illegally changing conditions and let people and their money depart illegally.
Bulldog69

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:16:38 PM

Agree with many posts here.  Let me share my experience with HashOcean.
Started investing 5 months ago - small amount at first.  Seemed very legit.  We were getting ready to lose one of our incomes in the household, so I thought "what a great way to replace it" and invested about $15,000.  It kept paying and I kept accumulating the profits and re-investing.  Added another $5,000.  And kept reinvesting some profits.  Just last week, I put a plan together - the site had been paying so well and so consistently, but I knew I needed to get my money out and DEFINITELY had to get it out before the BTC halving.  The plan had all my money out by July 10 plus a little to fund a vacation we are taking in mid-July.  I was making .95 BTC per day (about $550 US) and feeling really good. 

So good, that I talked to my wife about investing some of her money.  My son just turned 15 and he had seen the BTC awarded each day.  We just purchased a car for him (half came from BTC) and he saw this as a way to invest so he could pay the car off before he turned 16.  He had saved up $2,000 and was ready to put $1,500 of it into Hash Ocean.  My daughter also saw what was going on and was thinking it was a good investment to help her pay for college and provide a bit of spending money.  Was ready to invest $1,500 also.  I had a friend in AZ who I have been talking to, also ready to invest about $10,000.  We never expected to get Mitt Romney rich, but if paid debt off, that was certainly a great relief.

Then this morning I woke up to check the price of bitcoin and ensure that my deposit of 2.4 BTC was processed by Hash Ocean.  I looked at my email only to find one from Hash Ocean titled "your refund has been processed."  WHAT???  MY REFUND???  I never requested one!  As of last night when I went to bed, my has power was almost 130,000.  Almost panicked, I logged into Hash Ocean to find that my hashing power was now 15, which was the sign up bonus amount.  15!!!  From 130,000 just 6 hours prior!!  Then I checked my email again.  Yahoo sent a message to my recovery account that said my email request to disable the account had been processed.  WHAT?Huh  I am $20,000 into this and not only did I lose 20 grand, but now my email is disabled??  Bullshit.  Can't be real.  But it is.

So I decided to see if I could track it.  Logged back onto HashOcean, went to transactions.  two new transactions showed up - one for a "refund Fee" of 43.62 bitcoin and another one for 23.916 for payout, listing the wallet address.  I looked at my wallet, and the address they paid was not in my list of addresses nor was it the same one that they had been paying for 5 months.  SOMEONE HAD CHANGED MY WALLET ADDRESS with no notification or record of thee change.  Even worse, when I tried to change it to a legit address, it says that an email had been sent to change the address, but two hours later the email still has not arrived.  So I went to Blockchaininfo to look at the transaction.  The coins sent from HashOcean went to an address in Germany, then another address in Germany and landed in a wallet with 800 coins.

So now I am out $20,000.  Hash Ocean is not responding to any support emails (I was friendly and respectful, like they care).  But thankfully none of the rest of my family or friends invested.  SOOOOOOOO, if you are curious on whether this is a scam or not, I just received a $20,000 education on it first hand.  Follow the advice of others on this site .... Stay away.  If you simply cannot resist, than invest only an amount that you will say "oh well, whatever" when it disappears.  The oldest addage in the world is the best one to follow .... If it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

My deeper concern is that my computer, email and other online information may have been compromised because of Hash Ocean, and who knows how far or how fast that will propagate. 
Bulldog69

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:22:58 PM

And yes ... I fall into the "Unbelievably Fucking Stupid" category
sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:29:56 PM

Agree with many posts here.  Let me share my experience with HashOcean.
Started investing 5 months ago - small amount at first.  Seemed very legit.  We were getting ready to lose one of our incomes in the household, so I thought "what a great way to replace it" and invested about $15,000.  It kept paying and I kept accumulating the profits and re-investing.  Added another $5,000.  And kept reinvesting some profits.  Just last week, I put a plan together - the site had been paying so well and so consistently, but I knew I needed to get my money out and DEFINITELY had to get it out before the BTC halving.  The plan had all my money out by July 10 plus a little to fund a vacation we are taking in mid-July.  I was making .95 BTC per day (about $550 US) and feeling really good. 

So good, that I talked to my wife about investing some of her money.  My son just turned 15 and he had seen the BTC awarded each day.  We just purchased a car for him (half came from BTC) and he saw this as a way to invest so he could pay the car off before he turned 16.  He had saved up $2,000 and was ready to put $1,500 of it into Hash Ocean.  My daughter also saw what was going on and was thinking it was a good investment to help her pay for college and provide a bit of spending money.  Was ready to invest $1,500 also.  I had a friend in AZ who I have been talking to, also ready to invest about $10,000.  We never expected to get Mitt Romney rich, but if paid debt off, that was certainly a great relief.

Then this morning I woke up to check the price of bitcoin and ensure that my deposit of 2.4 BTC was processed by Hash Ocean.  I looked at my email only to find one from Hash Ocean titled "your refund has been processed."  WHAT???  MY REFUND???  I never requested one!  As of last night when I went to bed, my has power was almost 130,000.  Almost panicked, I logged into Hash Ocean to find that my hashing power was now 15, which was the sign up bonus amount.  15!!!  From 130,000 just 6 hours prior!!  Then I checked my email again.  Yahoo sent a message to my recovery account that said my email request to disable the account had been processed.  WHAT?Huh  I am $20,000 into this and not only did I lose 20 grand, but now my email is disabled??  Bullshit.  Can't be real.  But it is.

So I decided to see if I could track it.  Logged back onto HashOcean, went to transactions.  two new transactions showed up - one for a "refund Fee" of 43.62 bitcoin and another one for 23.916 for payout, listing the wallet address.  I looked at my wallet, and the address they paid was not in my list of addresses nor was it the same one that they had been paying for 5 months.  SOMEONE HAD CHANGED MY WALLET ADDRESS with no notification or record of thee change.  Even worse, when I tried to change it to a legit address, it says that an email had been sent to change the address, but two hours later the email still has not arrived.  So I went to Blockchaininfo to look at the transaction.  The coins sent from HashOcean went to an address in Germany, then another address in Germany and landed in a wallet with 800 coins.

So now I am out $20,000.  Hash Ocean is not responding to any support emails (I was friendly and respectful, like they care).  But thankfully none of the rest of my family or friends invested.  SOOOOOOOO, if you are curious on whether this is a scam or not, I just received a $20,000 education on it first hand.  Follow the advice of others on this site .... Stay away.  If you simply cannot resist, than invest only an amount that you will say "oh well, whatever" when it disappears.  The oldest addage in the world is the best one to follow .... If it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

My deeper concern is that my computer, email and other online information may have been compromised because of Hash Ocean, and who knows how far or how fast that will propagate. 

You "invested" 20,000 in all since July last year. How much did you recoup in the end? Is there any kind of 2Factor authentication?

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
lucky80

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 06:01:13 PM

Agree with many posts here.  Let me share my experience with HashOcean.
Started investing 5 months ago - small amount at first.  Seemed very legit.  We were getting ready to lose one of our incomes in the household, so I thought "what a great way to replace it" and invested about $15,000.  It kept paying and I kept accumulating the profits and re-investing.  Added another $5,000.  And kept reinvesting some profits.  Just last week, I put a plan together - the site had been paying so well and so consistently, but I knew I needed to get my money out and DEFINITELY had to get it out before the BTC halving.  The plan had all my money out by July 10 plus a little to fund a vacation we are taking in mid-July.  I was making .95 BTC per day (about $550 US) and feeling really good.  

So good, that I talked to my wife about investing some of her money.  My son just turned 15 and he had seen the BTC awarded each day.  We just purchased a car for him (half came from BTC) and he saw this as a way to invest so he could pay the car off before he turned 16.  He had saved up $2,000 and was ready to put $1,500 of it into Hash Ocean.  My daughter also saw what was going on and was thinking it was a good investment to help her pay for college and provide a bit of spending money.  Was ready to invest $1,500 also.  I had a friend in AZ who I have been talking to, also ready to invest about $10,000.  We never expected to get Mitt Romney rich, but if paid debt off, that was certainly a great relief.

Then this morning I woke up to check the price of bitcoin and ensure that my deposit of 2.4 BTC was processed by Hash Ocean.  I looked at my email only to find one from Hash Ocean titled "your refund has been processed."  WHAT???  MY REFUND???  I never requested one!  As of last night when I went to bed, my has power was almost 130,000.  Almost panicked, I logged into Hash Ocean to find that my hashing power was now 15, which was the sign up bonus amount.  15!!!  From 130,000 just 6 hours prior!!  Then I checked my email again.  Yahoo sent a message to my recovery account that said my email request to disable the account had been processed.  WHAT?Huh  I am $20,000 into this and not only did I lose 20 grand, but now my email is disabled??  Bullshit.  Can't be real.  But it is.

So I decided to see if I could track it.  Logged back onto HashOcean, went to transactions.  two new transactions showed up - one for a "refund Fee" of 43.62 bitcoin and another one for 23.916 for payout, listing the wallet address.  I looked at my wallet, and the address they paid was not in my list of addresses nor was it the same one that they had been paying for 5 months.  SOMEONE HAD CHANGED MY WALLET ADDRESS with no notification or record of thee change.  Even worse, when I tried to change it to a legit address, it says that an email had been sent to change the address, but two hours later the email still has not arrived.  So I went to Blockchaininfo to look at the transaction.  The coins sent from HashOcean went to an address in Germany, then another address in Germany and landed in a wallet with 800 coins.

So now I am out $20,000.  Hash Ocean is not responding to any support emails (I was friendly and respectful, like they care).  But thankfully none of the rest of my family or friends invested.  SOOOOOOOO, if you are curious on whether this is a scam or not, I just received a $20,000 education on it first hand.  Follow the advice of others on this site .... Stay away.  If you simply cannot resist, than invest only an amount that you will say "oh well, whatever" when it disappears.  The oldest addage in the world is the best one to follow .... If it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

ah yes ..where is your proof of investment ?
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:35:52 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2016, 07:52:51 PM by morantis

Started investing 5 months ago - small amount at first.  Seemed very legit.  We were getting ready to lose one of our incomes in the household, so I thought "what a great way to replace it" and invested about $15,000.  It kept paying and I kept accumulating the profits and re-investing.  Added another $5,000.  And kept reinvesting some profits.  Just last week, I put a plan together - the site had been paying so well and so consistently, but I knew I needed to get my money out and DEFINITELY had to get it out before the BTC halving.  The plan had all my money out by July 10 plus a little to fund a vacation we are taking in mid-July.  I was making .95 BTC per day (about $550 US) and feeling really good.  

So good, that I talked to my wife about investing some of her money.  My son just turned 15 and he had seen the BTC awarded each day.  We just purchased a car for him (half came from BTC) and he saw this as a way to invest so he could pay the car off before he turned 16.  He had saved up $2,000 and was ready to put $1,500 of it into Hash Ocean.  My daughter also saw what was going on and was thinking it was a good investment to help her pay for college and provide a bit of spending money.  Was ready to invest $1,500 also.  I had a friend in AZ who I have been talking to, also ready to invest about $10,000.  We never expected to get Mitt Romney rich, but if paid debt off, that was certainly a great relief.

Then this morning I woke up to check the price of bitcoin and ensure that my deposit of 2.4 BTC was processed by Hash Ocean.  I looked at my email only to find one from Hash Ocean titled "your refund has been processed."  WHAT???  MY REFUND???  I never requested one!  As of last night when I went to bed, my has power was almost 130,000.  Almost panicked, I logged into Hash Ocean to find that my hashing power was now 15, which was the sign up bonus amount.  15!!!  From 130,000 just 6 hours prior!!  Then I checked my email again.  Yahoo sent a message to my recovery account that said my email request to disable the account had been processed.  WHAT?Huh  I am $20,000 into this and not only did I lose 20 grand, but now my email is disabled??  Bullshit.  Can't be real.  But it is.

So I decided to see if I could track it.  Logged back onto HashOcean, went to transactions.  two new transactions showed up - one for a "refund Fee" of 43.62 bitcoin and another one for 23.916 for payout, listing the wallet address.  I looked at my wallet, and the address they paid was not in my list of addresses nor was it the same one that they had been paying for 5 months.  SOMEONE HAD CHANGED MY WALLET ADDRESS with no notification or record of thee change.  Even worse, when I tried to change it to a legit address, it says that an email had been sent to change the address, but two hours later the email still has not arrived.  So I went to Blockchaininfo to look at the transaction.  The coins sent from HashOcean went to an address in Germany, then another address in Germany and landed in a wallet with 800 coins.

So now I am out $20,000.  Hash Ocean is not responding to any support emails (I was friendly and respectful, like they care).  But thankfully none of the rest of my family or friends invested.  SOOOOOOOO, if you are curious on whether this is a scam or not, I just received a $20,000 education on it first hand.  Follow the advice of others on this site .... Stay away.  If you simply cannot resist, than invest only an amount that you will say "oh well, whatever" when it disappears.  The oldest addage in the world is the best one to follow .... If it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

Did you miss some mid of email about hardware and refunds from them?  I often miss crazy emails from sites like that stating that they have reached the profit margin and are sendiing out automatic refunds based on the hardware this and that.  Just a thought.  Also, I cannot imagine putting that kind of money into a site like this.  I have invested a total of less than fifty in the site and get a couple dollars every other day or so.  Just $1500 once is way beyond my trust level with a site of that nature, even if I knew the owner and lived with the guy.  My ex-roommates are less reliable than most Ponzi brokers, lol.  Hope it works out for you, at lease you have your money in your hand and not running away to Poland.

EDIT...I misread to the point of sounding SO WRONG.....I hope you get your funds back, i thought that you got the process.  Track that address for all its worth!

FURTHER EDIT.....I have my investment between two account, one small and one larger.  The smaller deposits 0.005 every few weeks and the other every few days at 0.02.  The smaller of the two processed today.  The address it sent to is 1LYwne8iFebchkgFgyRBJBMgwovHWDrqqK.  I use Electrum wallet and that means many receiving addresses.  I do not see that address in my used list and the address on the blockchain shows a balance of 0.01+, which is not how the wallet works.  Each receiving address shows its individual amount on the blockchain, but they combine for the total wallet balance.  That address should have 0.005.  Correction, the address shows that as a final balance and the 0.013 as total TX's.  In the end, my wallet shows the right balance based on the amount that was there and was sent from hashocean, but the receiving address shows a wrong total tx amount and may not be my address.

My only explanation for my wallet is the crazy ass way that some sites do transaction and the crazy blockchain system, adding into account that most wallets online, that are not the original blockchain do crazy things to save network fees, like combining several TX's and then splitting them at the endpoint.  For me, the last withdrawal has strange issues but resulted in a proper end result.  Maybe the same will be true for you after a few hours.  Sometimes large chunk transactions take many hours.
lucky80

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 07:56:42 PM

Did you miss some mid of email about hardware and refunds from them?  I often miss crazy emails from sites like that stating that they have reached the profit margin and are sendiing out automatic refunds based on the hardware this and that.  Just a thought.  Also, I cannot imagine putting that kind of money into a site like this.  I have invested a total of less than fifty in the site and get a couple dollars every other day or so.  Just $1500 once is way beyond my trust level with a site of that nature, even if I knew the owner and lived with the guy.  My ex-roommates are less reliable than most Ponzi brokers, lol.  Hope it works out for you, at lease you have your money in your hand and not running away to Poland.

EDIT...I misread to the point of sounding SO WRONG.....I hope you get your funds back, i thought that you got the process.  Track that address for all its worth!

so sorry to hear that sir...even now you dont have proof

Ok guys these are the risk....

ahh do you use 2FA in your account ?
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:38:42 PM

My wallet is slow today, but I was able to find the address paid at in my wallet history by searching.  Why it received 0.013 in order to send some out and then end with the right amount in some mystery between the originating wallet, the network in between and my wallet with its hierarchal multi-address system.  I guess the chain is being used to minimize transactions and therefore minimize fees.  I never got that method, but whatever.  To me 100 people sending to 100 people is 100 transactions.  If I send all those to one address and then split to 100 people, that is 101 transactions, lol, unless the some of the 100 receiving accounts are identical.  But, hey, it is not my blockchain and as long as I get my money next Friday, whatever.

I hope yours works out, maybe they are not responding because of a mass number of hacked accounts.  They have been around some time and if there are hacked accounts, I am sure they will try to fix the issue with you somehow.  What was your username on there?
Bulldog69

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:57:27 AM

You "invested" 20,000 in all since July last year. How much did you recoup in the end? Is there any kind of 2Factor authentication?

You are confusing two different posts.  There was another person here that started investing last July and lost $20k.  I started investing in Feb, 2016.  The $20,000 is the cash out of pocket that I am out.  To get to the payout level I was took nearly $35k investment.  I took out maybe $2,500 total - and most of that was to buy a car.  The rest was "reinvested" in HashOcean to build up the daily payout.  The initial goal was to get 1 btc per day and then collect until my cash out of pocket was received.  And then a 50/50 split between cash out and reinvest.   There is 2 Factor authentication.  Magically, it was shut off and the payout address changed.  Definitely an inside job and definitely at the core of their business.

Someone else asked for proof ... I still have access to the account and have screenshots of the investment.  Unfortunately, there is not a way to embed a picture in these posts that I can find.  I do not have a web serer that can be generally accessed to provide a link.  This editor will not allow me to paste an image directly.

Another post talked about missing emails ... no, I did not.  As a matter of fact, their support team forwarded me an email chain - which is blatantly fake - that supposedly shows a back and forth over a 12 hour period.  It is funny because neither the sent email nor the support response emails every hit my providers servers or my mailbox.  No, this was definitely a planned scam.  And if Hash Ocean is not behind it, then they are significantly compromised from a security standpoint. 

To those with small amounts, it appears that they go after the bigger investors to scam, so you may receive payouts for some time.  As has been noted earlier, it WILL, and is destined to by design, collapse.  They do not mine anything and have no underlying business value operation.  So enjoy receiving pennies or a dollar every day ... it is entertaining and that small amount will not hurt anyone.  Just please, do not bet the farm like I did.  It is painful.

Cheers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: