Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean.com Scam or legit plz  (Read 53110 times)
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:20:37 PM

I'd like to chime in here too  Grin

To be honest, it's almost 100% impossible for a domain which is in "parked status" to able to receive or reply to your email especially those who posted fake screenshots about getting their refunds after sending email to support@hashocean.com or refund@hashocean.com

Usually what you get is a bounced email, not a reply from a real person.

Please wake up from your dreams!  Wink Wink Wink

yes correct i i try to send a test mail to see if tat working or not and i get bounce mail but after a day not instanly so not sure how they set this email ids

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bit7coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

If we still play everything means not so badly!

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:58:13 PM

HashOkean , refund ....all SKAM ,AФЁPA

Yours faithfully to you and to your business.
albysprx

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:17:49 PM

Too much days, it's a scam, their domain seems to be in sale and their twitter, youtube, etc accounts are closed.... Angry
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:32:47 AM

Too much days, it's a scam, their domain seems to be in sale and their twitter, youtube, etc accounts are closed.... Angry

They scammed us all indeed they are gone and it never will come back for sure, these websites are all ponzi's.
Never invest into such websites because they are just all scamming.. soon or later.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:24:15 AM

I think everyone's aware that hash ocean will eventually run away. And I also think that you should be matured enough to think that when they said "a few days", it means that they are packing up their things and are preparing for their exit without leaving any trail about who they are. Most HYIP sites had the same situation like this when they exit. First, they say they got hacked. And then they'll say that they will refund. After making the people wait, once you check them, all of their accounts on social media are gone together with their website.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:14:38 PM

I think everyone's aware that hash ocean will eventually run away. And I also think that you should be matured enough to think that when they said "a few days", it means that they are packing up their things and are preparing for their exit without leaving any trail about who they are. Most HYIP sites had the same situation like this when they exit. First, they say they got hacked. And then they'll say that they will refund. After making the people wait, once you check them, all of their accounts on social media are gone together with their website.

So far we have seen every small cloud mining company run away with investors money.
The large ones Hashnest don't give you profit
Genesis mining is a company that is in between of a scam and no profit.

So just don't do it.
bit7coin

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:22:48 AM

What do you think with regards http://hashocean.cloud/#home? write your opinion. Thank you .

btcking101

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:37:00 AM

I think this thread should me closed now because we already know hashocean is a scam and already ran away with peoples btc.The site no more exists now.
mishra1994

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:42:30 AM

I think this thread should me closed now because we already know hashocean is a scam and already ran away with peoples btc.The site no more exists now.
Yes hashonean is no more alive.I lost 6$ there Tongue
After running for 2 years i thought cloud mining sites can be trusted but now i dont trust any of them.even genesis mining or hashnest.
bit7coin

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:34:48 AM

Thank

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:50:19 AM

So far we have seen every small cloud mining company run away with investors money.
The large ones Hashnest don't give you profit
Genesis mining is a company that is in between of a scam and no profit.

So just don't do it.

Pls do not consider as "a company" a ponzi website created only to collect money from naive and greedy crypto holders and investors. Hashocean ve never had a single rig, it was all just a charade.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:08:22 PM

stop updating this thread. hashocean is a SCAMMMMM.. so dont try to invest on their alternate site.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
peres

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:16:34 PM

stop updating this thread. hashocean is a SCAMMMMM.. so dont try to invest on their alternate site.

Time to bring in the Russian mafia to deal with all Bitcoin criminals / scammers --too much criminal activity against those who have Bitcoin . . .
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:39:08 PM

Time to bring in the Russian mafia to deal with all Bitcoin criminals / scammers --too much criminal activity against those who have Bitcoin . . .

The maffia will first help them or force them to make more scams then to help the users.
Maffia is all about taking money and enrich themself, there is no robin hood mentality in the maffia scene
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:16:09 PM

To me it was a scam to be happen, just like it was clear with ltcgear and hashie. When you invest in an cloud mining site, always thing about where they are located and if they have the gear. If they don't run away as quickly as you can.
peres

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:23:01 PM

To me it was a scam to be happen, just like it was clear with ltcgear and hashie. When you invest in an cloud mining site, always thing about where they are located and if they have the gear. If they don't run away as quickly as you can.

The problem is that these scammers just set up one scam after another and then run them a week or two and take everyone's money. Bitmakler.net advertise all the new 'investment funds and hypes' and when you click the link to check them out and join Bitmakler gets affiliate commission. When they crash after a week or two or three BITMAKLER lists them as 'having problems' for one or two days and then they disappear and Bitmakler adds a few more and makes more affiliate commission - seems BITMAKLER has been making a lot of money by promoting interest in these scams for a long time. They had HashOcean listed as the number 1 cloud mining site for a long time (imagine how much they made in affiliate commissions?). Seems the Bitmakler website in cahoots (partnership) with the scammers and they probably know exactly who they are (including HashOcean owners).

When is something going to be done about these criminals?
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:58:19 AM

HashOcean investors know what kind of investment they are in to as other HYIP or ponzi investors do they will try to earn from sites like this until the very last day till owners run away. Their (investors) problem is they cant accept the defeat by accepting the fact that HashOcean run away and they are not ROI yet but to those who joined that site they might have earned a lot from HashOcean and this kind of business will not go away as new site like this are created almost every day and investors wants to be there first.

We should stop patronizing this kind of sites as there are new guys in the Bitcoin world who will fall into this kind scheme unaware of what might happen to their money.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:29:43 PM

New scams will popup every know and then. What we have, or should have learned by now is to never invest in cloud mining.
in the end you will lose money and getting over your greed is important to avoid these kind of losses.
rancidgash

Activity: 735

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:45:38 AM

I am amazed that people think that a project like this can be revived! They took what they wanted to take. There is nothing, but forget and try new Ponzi. Game over. Move on and do not get fooled!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: