Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:05:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do Bitcoins Came from?  (Read 1106 times)
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:30:54 PM

bitcoins come from miners who mine bitcoin and get a reward in bitcoins for it, its kinda similar to gold mining
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 02:36:59 PM

bitcoins come from miners who mine bitcoin and get a reward in bitcoins for it, its kinda similar to gold mining

Well the idea came from Satoshi, so I would give him full credit for this question, "Bitcoins came from Satoshi", though you're right they come from mining and solving blocks.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
topiOleg

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:49:05 PM

Out of curiosity I just thought where do bitcoins came from??
They're mined, currently at a rate of 25 BTC every 10 minutes. In other words, "printed out of thin air" Cheesy

Are you at all curious where the US Dollar comes from?

Everyone knows that fiat toilet paper is printed out of thin air. Just like BTC Smiley

You compare apples and oranges here, the 25 BTC every 10 minutes is provably fair mechanism how the total of 21 Million Bitcoin gets disributed over time. How would you distribute 21 Million of Bitcoins otherwise than slowly releasing Bitcoins to those who secure Bitcoin security by mining until all 21 Million Bitcoins are distributed Huh

bargainbin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:33:21 PM

They're mined, currently at a rate of 25 BTC every 10 minutes. In other words, "printed out of thin air" Cheesy

Are you at all curious where the US Dollar comes from?

Everyone knows that fiat toilet paper is printed out of thin air. Just like BTC Smiley

You compare apples and oranges here, the 25 BTC every 10 minutes is provably fair mechanism how the total of 21 Million Bitcoin gets disributed over time. How would you distribute 21 Million of Bitcoins otherwise than slowly releasing Bitcoins to those who secure Bitcoin security by mining until all 21 Million Bitcoins are distributed Huh

Not talking about fairness here, merely stating facts: BTC, like USD, is printed out of thin air.
As far as fair distribution, the question is equally valid for fiat: how would you fairly distribute it?
inb4 give it all to me: NO.
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:44:37 PM

bitcoin come from satoshi nakamoto,bitcoin is his biggest innovation and great thig ever created by him. algorith solved with some cryptography i think.
dipkiss

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:40:39 PM

there are so many important news from the member who replied to this thread..but i have a question,is there any chance to reach the btc price again $0.001 or $10,000 in the next 5 years?
mkc

Activity: 517
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:52:46 PM

there are so many important news from the member who replied to this thread..but i have a question,is there any chance to reach the btc price again $0.001 or $10,000 in the next 5 years?

Probably stay in between. Unless there is a run in Euro/US dollar or Chinese RMB. I mean like Euro collapse or Chinese currency collapse. One day you woke up, Europe is in war, people run to bank, withdraw Euro and bank says a person can only takes 200 Euro a day. Or maybe Chinese bank takes tight control of their currency.
You see , the price of bitcoin is controlled by wellness of other currency ...
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:29:24 AM

bitcoin come from internet nnovation,better payment with more simple transaction,so many people answer technically,and lso some people answer like bitcoin is gift from god.
Rescue Squad

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:08:53 AM

Bitcoins can't come from thin air, someone must have mined them first to get into circulation on the network.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: