Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Real Nega Santa" [LOL]  (Read 1219 times)
ATC777 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2013, 06:45:06 AM

This is one of the most hysterical (and, at the same time, sad) things I've ever seen a kid do... but allow me to explain the context/setting first...  Cheesy

My mother just started a new job as a 4th grade teacher in the Baton Rouge Parish school system. She's working at a public school in the north BR area which is essentially, well... deep in "the ghetto". And not the type of ghetto you folks from up north are familiar with... I mean the bottom... where characters like Lil Boosie come from lol. Organized gangs like MS-13 or the Bloods can't even establish a foothold around here because our disorganized local thugs just kill them all. The school had a bad reputation for poor educational performance and serious behavioral/disciplinary problems for years, and this year the school board is working hard to try to reform the school and "save" it. The kids were so bad a lot of teachers quit. And so the school board has hired new teachers like my mother who are willing and able to handle these very "volatile" and "under-privileged" children.

I have seen with my own eyes how wild these kids are. The first time I ever visited the school was to get my keys from my mother (she borrowed them and accidentally took them to work)... So the people in the office sent me to her classroom. I knocked on the door and she said come in, so I stepped in the classroom. And just by entering the room I sent these kids into a frenzy. "OOOHHHH, Mrs Carter dat yo son?! He big!!! How old he is!!??" They're all jumping around crazy lol. Then I notice this little boy taunting a girl by pointing in her face. Next thing I know, this little girl drops back and throws a punch like grown man and flattens this little boy... right in front of me lol.  Shocked

So this is what she's dealing with every day at work... Anyway, right before the Christmas holidays she had the kids do a creative/art assignment... basically to draw or create something that expressed the way they felt about Christmas. This is a very real bit of artwork one little boy turned into her, which she found over the weekend whilst going through the student's art assignments for the first time:

(Click to englarge)

She allowed me to scan it and upload it online to share as long as I blacked out the child's name, haha! Looks like Santa Claus has a big sack full of dope baggies and is coming to serve up some Christmas snow LOL! Cheesy

Enjoy,

--ATC--

P.S. -- Kinda disturbing that a 4th grader knows how drug dealers individually bag up drugs in small baggies and put it in a big plastic bag to carry around  Undecided

Epic Coinage -- Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Exchange, Apparel, Electronics and more!

Check the official trade thread for full list of products and services!

Tips :: 13M9QLc5BDQe2iuB1N3Br58fYvJF5ixihT
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2013, 10:03:21 AM

Then I notice this little boy taunting a girl by pointing in her face. Next thing I know, this little girl drops back and throws a punch like grown man and flattens this little boy... right in front of me lol.

rofl frankly I think that girl is a badass Cheesy
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 10:19:07 AM

LOL was that kid on LSD or what??

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 10:26:19 AM

worse probably zanax or one of those psychotropic prescription drugs that makes people shoot theaters or schools.

This shit just gets worse everyday.

From what I see here America is a write off if they don't do something fast.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2013, 10:30:11 AM

If you think the problem of violence in school children is purely in America then you guys going to be in for a shock in the next couple of years in the UK the schools are practically made up of gangs and after I left one of my schools they actually had to bring in riot police to stop the kids from killing beating on each other and arrest them because the teachers couldn't do anything.

Edited to protect the delicate sensibilities of the ignorant adults here Smiley

And lolwut at the picture seriously, took me awhile to figure it out the description helped LOL Tongue
MooC Tals

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 10:36:21 AM

If you think the problem of violence in school children is purely in America then you guys going to be in for a shock in the next couple of years in the UK the schools are practically made up of gangs and after I left one of my schools they actually had to bring in riot police to stop the kids from killing beating on each other and arrest them because the teachers couldn't do anything.

Edited to protect the delicate sensibilities of the ignorant adults here Smiley

And lolwut at the picture seriously, took me awhile to figure it out the description helped LOL Tongue

I'm 40
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2013, 10:42:02 AM

and they're 11 - 18, trust me, even I seem like an adult to them now Tongue I'm 22!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2013, 11:58:33 AM

worse probably zanax or one of those psychotropic prescription drugs that makes people shoot theaters or schools.

I see the system is improving. Two years ago, Santa would have had a gun and there wouldn't have been drawn a flower. Probably all thanks to the Hindu governor. Give us two more years and Santa will be playing the sitar and the children in the window will be chanting, "Om!"

Is it safe to assume that the families of the children barely have enough money to clothe and feed themselves, and receive food stamps, but have some form of gaming device in what they may call a living room where their giant flat screen TV is located?
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 02:23:47 PM

> Baton Rouge Parish school system

daaaayyyyyuum, santa got a real fat sack o' weed NYUKKUH. gotta get me sum o dat dope yo.

*Xanax

Then I notice this little boy taunting a girl by pointing in her face. Next thing I know, this little girl drops back and throws a punch like grown man and flattens this little boy... right in front of me lol.

rofl frankly I think that girl is a badass Cheesy

I think this girl is going to have/already has some serious issues to work with.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2013, 07:03:47 PM

Actually, a lot of these kids are on medications for ADD/ADHD -- such as Ritalin and Adderall.  Undecided

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 07:12:17 PM

Those are the people who will influence the world and determine your future in thirty years.  Embarrassed

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
MooC Tals

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 07:37:03 PM

Those are the people who will influence the world and determine your future in thirty years.  Embarrassed

Now THAT is a scary notion.
Third Way

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 08:09:34 PM

This is wishful thinking,most of these kids won't mature, if ever, besides becoming older, in some communitties, reaching your 30's as a male is considered "old".

What these people may or  may not influence are elections, and the ammount of increasing welfare taxpayer's will have to foot the bill for.

It's really sad because the root of the problem is, kids are literally raising kids.

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5166
Merit: 12864

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 08:33:18 PM

At least the kid is mostly literate and put some time into doing a detailed drawing.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
MooC Tals

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 08:42:51 PM

Boy we need to bring back strick catholic education of back when my father went to school.

He used to tell me stories, like when everyone ate they had two books under each armpit and if the books fell you were done eating and went to your desk.

However today they would just get shot.
Third Way

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 08:58:52 PM

Boy we need to bring back strick catholic education of back when my father went to school.

He used to tell me stories, like when everyone ate they had two books under each armpit and if the books fell you were done eating and went to your desk.

However today they would just get shot.

I wouldn't want to confuse strict with physical and mental abuse.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2013, 12:59:54 AM

Those are the people who will influence the world and determine your future in thirty years.  Embarrassed

A couple weeks ago I overheard my nephew say, "I'm not stupid. I know stuff!" So I chimed in and put him to the test.

Q: What's the name of first lady?
A: Mrs. Clinton. I can't remember her first name. Besides, the Vice President ain't that important.

Q: Who's on the dollar bill?
A: I know that one. Wait! It's... Damn it!

Q: How many planets are there?
A: I don't like science, so I never took it.
Q: Isn't it required to take a minimum amount of science credits to graduate?
A: I don't remember. That was four years ago.

Q: Why do ice cubes float?
A: When water freezes, all the air is pumped out.

A: Lincoln. Just like on the penny. That was an easy one.

Q: How many continents are there?
A: (He looked out the window and studied the neighbor's flag before answering. It wasn't that windy, so he took a stab at it and said...) Six rows with nine stars... (and with a smile) ... 52. (at the very least, he was closer by a factor of two then if he would have done the math correctly)

Q: What was your school's mascot?
A: What's a mascot?

Then it was time for him to leave, but not before the following exchange. "I got that twenty I owe you and can pay it back now. But I'll need to borrow forty for gas for the week."

"So, you want to borrow another twenty?"

"No. I'm paying you the twenty I owe you, but need to borrow forty."

"It's the same thing."

"No it ain't! I'm paying you back the twenty I owe you. We'll be even. I will then borrow forty dollars for gas. Only one loan. Not two. You don't get it!"

I decided to do it his way, for I already knew how it was going to go down. "Fine! We'll do it your way. First give me the twenty you me."

"I don't have it on me. It's at home on the dresser in the bedroom next to my phone that I also forgot."

"No problem! When you bring me the twenty you owe me, I'll loan you the forty you need."

"Great!"

I haven't seen him since Christmas. In his mind, he didn't want to repay me that twenty bucks even if it meant that he would have been into me for forty.

The youth today have a hard time even understanding money. I've seen them make a call to borrow ten bucks and spend ten dollars in gas to come and get it.

They also think that having a job interview is the same as getting their first paycheck and start borrowing against it.

And that's not even mentioning the creative ways they have to sneak in clean piss from their brother who doesn't partake for the required drug test. Two months later, the entire cycle starts all over again. You know why? Wait for it... Because they know stuff.
MooC Tals

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 01:14:46 AM

My lord! We're the last generation.
kentrolla

Activity: 1526
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2013, 01:28:18 AM

At least the kid is mostly literate and put some time into doing a detailed drawing.
this.

At least this kid is actually doing the assignment and showing up to school.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2013, 01:41:02 AM

They also think that having a job interview is the same as getting their first paycheck and start borrowing against it.

I will have to agree with you -- very true! And this is coming from a young person (24) who sees his peers doing this often and involuntarily double-facepalms...

Most of the people I grew up with and hung out with in high school turned out to be a bunch of dead-beats who've hardly worked a day in their lives (and are now in their 20s). After high school when I started doing well for myself, they would all approach me to "borrow" money because they were gonna "get this new job".  Roll Eyes

I'd tell em: "When you get your first paycheck then bring me the paycheck stub and maybe we can work out a little contract, and I'll charge ya a little interest to make it worth my while since everyone wants me to lend them money..."

But the response to this proposal was more or less:

I want it NOW!  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: