Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bryan Micon's Butterfly Labs Scammer Investigation including Josh Zerlan  (Read 100028 times)
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 12:31:53 AM

Sadly, I have to concur.  As slimy criminals go, BFL have been remarkably successful.  While I hope there are some prison terms in the future for these dirtbags, they seem to have gotten away with one of the biggest scams in Bitcoin history.
Hashfast might score a better ASIC scam, actually. All depends on how they handle december.
But I do agree BFL was a masterpiece.
And I do agree they should rot in jail as we speak.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LittleD

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:16:37 AM

People like me consider people like you to be dirtbags, but I understand that you don't agree and why you don't agree.

You may consider people like me to be dirtbags, but coming from someone like you, that really doesn't say much.  You are nothing but a scum sucking resource on humanity, providing nothing positive to the bitcoin community or the general population at large. It's common for resource sinks such as yourself to be defensive about your place in life, so I understand why you might take offenses to what I have to say.  But the sad fact of the matter is, if you were to cease to exist today, you would not be missed and your entire life would be forgotten in an instant.  You provide nothing positive to Bitcointalk nor society at large.

I'm not worried much about my 'legacy', but you seem to be worried about yours for some reason.

You will go down as one of the most successful of the early crypto-currency scammers, and there is nothing you can do to change that now, but every indication is that you enjoy basking in that glow...and in the effects of substance abuse as well judging by your physical appearance.  Whatever floats your boat, dude.

Yes, a "scammer" who has delivered nearly 50,000 ASIC units, and BFL equipment powering more of the network than any other vendor.  Quite the scam there.  What have you done, other that troll and post lies on the internet? This is what I mean when I say you are scum.  You make claims, but you have nothing to back them up.  You try to tarnish people to make yourself feel better... you are nothing but a bottom feeder, unable to cope your with your daily life, so you try to tear down others to make yourself look better.  Please do the world a favor and an hero for the rest of us.

wow Smiley Look at the good customer service skills Inaba has Shocked bravo bravo bravo Smiley

You've been voted the numero UNO (number #1) for the least reliable ASIC company (the Voters dont Lie BUT you DO!).
Vote for the least reliable ASIC  company?
 Cointerra  5 (1.7%)
Kncminer  10 (3.4%)
Hashfast  10 (3.4%)
BUTTERFLY LABs  224 (76.7%)
Terrahash  15 (5.1%)
Avalon  28 (9.6%)
Please keep on voting dont let butterfly labs or Inaba lie to you!
Heres the link so please vote.
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=323857.msg3794321#msg3794321
Thank you

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 02:44:16 AM

Yeah I mean...  We have delivered more units than every other company combined ten times over... It's not like we have a massive scale compared to everyone else or anything. Of course there is more people voting for BFL... We have tens of thousands of more products out there than anyone else. Duh.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:40:44 AM

Yeah I mean...  We have delivered more units than every other company combined ten times over... It's not like we have a massive scale compared to everyone else or anything. Of course there is more people voting for BFL... We have tens of thousands of more products out there than anyone else. Duh.

sorry ordered my stuff april was told they would arrive in  may then june etc and by you personally august....got my stuff 2 weeks after the KNC Jupiter  end of October ..the company that announced its START  the SAME WEEK I ordered from you all in april ...ie ...thanks to KNC coming thru on time I have covered my losses from you guys)...you guys figured you'd be the only game in town and over extended...with your gh cloud hosting farm and your monarch product development imho that is where your $$$ that should have gone to manufacturing went...I mean there is NO WAY KNC which started in April 2013 could get their product out in time oct 15th (when I got mine) ie yeah they we're 10 days late on some...this is their ASIC units on time..not counting the fpga there discontinued prototype that was stated for summer...the asics we're on the mark...

so you bet wrong and got jammed up reputation wise...it is not that big a mystery

so yeah

and you cleared all your back order on thanksgiving whopp de do

so yeah ....bfl folks that ordered in good faith with NO REFUNDS  strung along for more then a year in some cases imho are entitled to be a bit miffed

anyway I got my $$$ back with the Jupiter miner for it and my bfl loses in fiat.....but to say you've delivered more then any other asic mnfg does not really count if they are as useful as bricks by the time you get them

Searing (hey guess this an't gonna help my banned status on bfl shoutbox huh?)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4578
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:28:45 AM

Ya, sure you do.

You eventually delivered some poorly designed crap with obsolete chips to some of your so-called 'customers' after it was to late to make any money as I remember things.

While the real players in China are building liquid-cooled mining clusters, you are scouring the net for pictures of some universities research cluster and trying to pass it off as your own.

That little incident reminds me of how you guys bought a defunct biological lab's business name to make it look like you had a history.  I don't think it would be possible to catalog the incidents of your douche-baggery even if someone cared enough to try.

My Lord but you are a sad sack of shit.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:11:07 AM

Are you ever going to apologies or are you just going to acted like a kid and put the blame on your customers Huh

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 02:25:09 AM

BINGO!

Are you ever going to apologies or are you just going to acted like a kid and put the blame on your customers Huh

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
CustomChickenDelivery

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Tha Chickenator

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:52:35 AM

My Lord but you are a sad sack of shit.

+1petahash
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:12:42 PM

Even when BFL has a rare opportunity to take a PR win just by acting like normal humans, they send out the autistic retard Josh Zerlan to piss in everyone's faces again, apparently just because they like doing that.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:33:49 AM

Yeah I mean...  We have delivered more units than every other company combined ten times over...

No, that record belongs to ASICMiner.

Buy & Hold
dlefevre

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:00:09 PM

and you cleared all your back order on thanksgiving whopp de do

This is only true if you accept their definition of back order.   I have an order I made on the second of August that hasn't been sent yet.  As I understand it, the units from their Thanksgiving sale that were supposed to "instantly" ship haven't shipped yet.  BFL has also stopped their daily updates that say up to what date they have shipped to.

IMHO they continue to be bad actors.  If they were trying to fix the problems they wouldn't be making posts that say "we're up to date" because they aren't.
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 08:01:06 AM

Wow BFL still hasn't been officially labeled a scam yet?

Is SWC still using bots on freerolls?  (Just curious)

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 11:49:48 AM

They've pre-sold more then 60,000 monarchs which have missed their power targets by about 70% and the bullet run is expected to now be late march.

"some units might hit 350W, but most will be 500W or more, expect high end to be 600W"
"which means we may revise the estimate to 350W for the 300GH version, 600GH version being 600W"

Apparently they're also now having thermal expansion detach bumps (like Nvidia in 2008).

In the meantime, their RMA queue is huge (with the RMA email address refusing emails) with the amount of people who's devices have engines which have just died.
And that's if you're lucky. If you're unlucky, the PSU blew which has then fried the device.

I know there are people from November who are still waiting for a reply to their RMA requests. It could be potentially earlier...
For those playing at home, everything KelticFox has posted is an outright lie. Not surprising from someone who can't even do basic math (BFL backlog cleared in 2047! How did that prediction work out there?) , but none the less it is entertaining to watch pathetic people try to make up things to vilify others... And be so incredibly bad at it.

You don't have to believe me, though. Go ahead and ask him to provide a shred of evidence for his claims.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:36:55 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2013, 12:46:19 AM by LittleD

Heres BFL_Josh trusted feedback link. Please give him a Trusted feedback  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=63314

Also Here's Inaba trusted feedback link. Please give him a Trusted feedback as-well Smiley Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=8198

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 01:03:25 AM

Heh... KelticFox, completely unable to provide a shred of evidence for his claims.  Not surprising at all... I wonder why?

I like how your response is basically summed up with "Yeah huh!  It is true cause I said!"  You are such an abject liar it's incredible.

darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 01:36:34 AM

This guy Inaba is one of the most pathetic humans that have ever existed.

Best post on this thread ever.
darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 01:42:59 AM

The RMA queue? I know 100% that there are people who submitted a RMA request in November. Hell I will bet money on it, I'm that sure! Want to call it 1BTC?

I wouldn't suggest doing it without escrow unless you want to be scammed by this thieving, welshing fuck.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 04:40:14 PM

I love how you always resort to argumentum ad hominem?
I can back up my statements. Can you do the same?

Care to take the bet?

Yes, I'll bet any amount you want that you are unable to backup your statements.  However, since you are a confirmed liar, you must escrow any amount you want to bet with a trusted third party, as I do not believe for one hot second you would follow through with any bet you make without someone forcing your hand.

PS - you may want to look up the definition of an ad hominem argument, since you it's painfully clear you have no idea what it actually is.

PPS - Here's my prediction of KelticFox's response:  "But but but... I won't bet because ______ (fill in the blank with whatever lame excuse you can think of)."  You will waffle, hem and haw just like little Bryan Micon did when confronted with the actual reality of making an escrowed bet against your lying.  It's impossible for twats like you to actually follow through with your claims. You like to talk all sorts of shit, but when the rubber meets the road, you waffle and come up with some pathetic excuse as to why you won't make the bet.

You pick the amount of the bet, I don't care what it is... 1 BTC or 1000 BTC (or more if you prefer).  You escrow it, I'll escrow it and then you provide the proof of your claims.  If you fail to provide proof of all your quoted claims within 24 hours, you lose the bet.  If you provide proof of all your claims within 24 hours, you win the bet.  JohnK, if he's willing to take the escrow, is fine with me and he can keep 10% of my winnings.

Oj0

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:45:38 PM

Inaba, you have such a shitty attitude towards your customers that I wouldn't accept a free Bitcoin from you, it would have worse connotations than blood diamonds. I have never seen a company treat their customers with such disrespect in my life.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4578
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:43:54 PM

All,

Please be careful about making escrow'd bets with Josh.

IIRC, Josh once made some bet that some ASIC gear would be available (way after the initial estimates.)  To satisfy the condition, he gave login access to a coder hired to work on mining code.  This coder (lukejr) claimed to be able to log on to the machine.

Bet escrow people are notoriously corrupt.  IIRC, in this instance even the escrow guy couldn't bring himself to claim a victory for Josh (and God knows what Josh paid him) but he did split the pot.

Any financial dealings with Josh in any way put a persons outlay in danger.  The only person's who will deal with him intelligently would be those who plan to scam him, and that happens (successfully) from time to time as well.

I sugest that it would be wise to not only use escrow, but to be very careful with the agent as well.  Josh has huge resources (other sucker's money) to deploy toward corrupting escrow agents...and coders.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: