Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $500 Within 2 Months?  (Read 9400 times)
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:16:16 AM

Am I the only one that think bitcoin will reach $500 within the next two months?

well, you were a bit off but very close. The bitcoin price hit $500 in may, and you said this in February. I was having the same feeling that bitcoin prices are going to skyrocket back in Feb.

I bought some BTC as well, and look, it's paying off.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:49:50 AM

Am I the only one that think bitcoin will reach $500 within the next two months?

I think we're all with you, man. The market's really bullish at the moment and I think it's going to hit new highs for the year. $500 has already been hit but really, we should be aiming for more.

I think in 2 months the price will probably be at around $700 though.
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:36:15 PM

I think we're all with you, man. The market's really bullish at the moment and I think it's going to hit new highs for the year. $500 has already been hit but really, we should be aiming for more.

I think in 2 months days the price will probably be at around $700 though.

FYP
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:33:06 PM

At the moment the price has passed $500 and it is now on its way to $700. I did not know that this was going to happen but I was wrong this time and the price has even passed $600.
Esenhowell

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:16:13 PM

At the moment the price has passed $500 and it is now on its way to $700. I did not know that this was going to happen but I was wrong this time and the price has even passed $600.

The price is $760 now. It seems the price has risen very fast. It rose over 50% in the last 30 days, maybe there is a bubble.
Xesystme

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:09:17 PM

The price is $760 now. It seems the price has risen very fast. It rose over 50% in the last 30 days, maybe there is a bubble.

The price is still around $760. I think the price is consolidating at the moment. It will rise to higher level soon.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:46:21 PM

I believe 500 dollars is completely possible, halving is coming.
Bitcoin is already over $500, it's getting close to $600 now. It's been at $500 for probably something like a month or a month and a half now, and the halving will only increase the value more. A lot of speculation has been pushing the value up, the global economy has also somewhat supplemented the same thing, and the halving will give us a new baseline that people will hopefully be happy with.
Already breaking 600$ and bitcoin still have 1 month more occur of halving, i guess bitcoin would back up to 1000$ soon.

$621 now, But  I will continue with my expectations about $800 after halving, But of course any surprises can occur like to reach $1000 on this lapse as you just have mentioned .
The price at the moment is almost at $800 but for me that is not enough. I want the price to be $1000, I have waited so lomng or that to finally happen and we are so close at the moment.
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:57:50 PM

Bitcoin is already over $500, it's getting close to $600 now. It's been at $500 for probably something like a month or a month and a half now, and the halving will only increase the value more. A lot of speculation has been pushing the value up, the global economy has also somewhat supplemented the same thing, and the halving will give us a new baseline that people will hopefully be happy with.
Already breaking 600$ and bitcoin still have 1 month more occur of halving, i guess bitcoin would back up to 1000$ soon.

$621 now, But  I will continue with my expectations about $800 after halving, But of course any surprises can occur like to reach $1000 on this lapse as you just have mentioned .
As you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin becomes higher and higher and that is really nice because the value of Bitcoin started a long time to rise.
And maybe it will be also nice for the halving because the value is still rising now.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:06:50 PM

Why do we keep dredging up old and worn out topics?

Bitcoin has gone beyond $500 USD, it's slipping back down to $720 USD because everything correcting the market, like has happened with every other rally so far, and it looks like the market might have one more rally left in itself before the halving, if investors are willing to take the risk.
Sarosliya

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:10:14 PM

Bitcoin has gone beyond $500 USD, it's slipping back down to $720 USD because everything correcting the market, like has happened with every other rally so far, and it looks like the market might have one more rally left in itself before the halving, if investors are willing to take the risk.

The bitcoin price did go beyond $500. It went up to $780. But it came back to $550 again. It will go up again.
Esenhowell

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:46:22 PM

The bitcoin price did go beyond $500. It went up to $780. But it came back to $550 again. It will go up again.

I think so. The bitcoin will have the SegWit to be implement in the next Core release and it was under good test recently.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:58:30 AM

I think so. The bitcoin will have the SegWit to be implement in the next Core release and it was under good test recently.
Well I think it is possible for it to go up to 800$ this coming halving. I hope the price exceeds my expectations or it will reach 1500$ but it's hard. Well I guess ill wait and see what will really happen.
its already almost goes to 800$ and still moving up while halving is approaching so we will expect more and how after halving 500-600$ stable price for us, bitcoin is a great investment if you just know where to put your money.

Xesystme

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:42:05 PM

Well I think it is possible for it to go up to 800$ this coming halving. I hope the price exceeds my expectations or it will reach 1500$ but it's hard. Well I guess ill wait and see what will really happen.
its already almost goes to 800$ and still moving up while halving is approaching so we will expect more and how after halving 500-600$ stable price for us, bitcoin is a great investment if you just know where to put your money.

I think the price of the bitcoin will be around the $600 to 600 for the next few months. It will rise later.
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:18:57 PM

2 months is allong time i dont think he wil drop 100 dollar in 2 months and i dont think the can rise 100 dollar in 2 months there can happen
allot more in 2 months than drop or rise just 100 dollar. So make sure you are here with the right information.
Khazeter

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:02:22 PM

2 months is allong time i dont think he wil drop 100 dollar in 2 months and i dont think the can rise 100 dollar in 2 months there can happen
allot more in 2 months than drop or rise just 100 dollar. So make sure you are here with the right information.

The bitcoin price dropped 10% in the last 24 hours. It seems it will drop further. This could be due to the halving.
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:22:01 PM

From the other side this time, it seems to be an option. The price tanked today and with the halving coming up it may even touch 500 dollar by next week.
Which will be the low I believe, for miners 450/500 is the minimum to get some profit after the halving.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:36:07 PM

thats true, i think that it will be surely possible to reach 800 dollar price and the price is definitely not going to go down because people will be buying bitcoins like crazy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:45:24 PM

the price reached 500 at the end of May for the first time this year. so your speculation was not that far.
I speculate the price will return to $500 again in the next few days because whales want to buy cheap so they will dump to cause a panic selling.
Esenhowell

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:08:56 AM

the price reached 500 at the end of May for the first time this year. so your speculation was not that far.
I speculate the price will return to $500 again in the next few days because whales want to buy cheap so they will dump to cause a panic selling.

I agree with most of the comments. But I think the price will stay above $600 for the foreseeable future.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:20:18 AM

We have already passed $500 and I do not think that the price is going to go back for a while buy you still never know the price might drop.
If the price drops after the halving then the price might be around $500 again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: