Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally bitcoin above 400 again  (Read 6772 times)
Jacknife

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:20:46 PM

I think in the next few months, the price will not go down to $350. In 6 months, we will say goodbye to $400.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:16:57 AM

I think in the next few months, the price will not go down to $350. In 6 months, we will say goodbye to $400.

I think the price will go back to 300 dollars but in time we will see bitcon bounce back. Like it always bounce back.
Bitcoin is bitcoin. It can happen.
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:29:40 AM

Yes, it was really sad to see bitcoin below 400$, so when it is 437$ now i'm very happy, i hope it won't fall again and i hope that it wasn't pump and dump, in that case price would fall soon
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:37:33 AM

Over 400 and it stable for now what is next orice range over 450 or 500 in this month

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:55:04 AM

Over 400 and it stable for now what is next orice range over 450 or 500 in this month

I am interested in finding out whether the $400 level will hold or not. I think it will dive under $400 again today or tomorrow. Support is very weak. 1 decent dump and we are below $400 on all exchanges.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:30:36 PM

did you see the current price? looks unstable now and i just see at coinbase $396 and it mean we see prices $400 below again today and i think this is bad and i hope people won't be panic sell looking these situations
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 03:32:15 PM

Aaand we're back sub-400.  Now that the psychological resistance is broken it's time to go back into freefall.  I'm guessing we'll find some stability in the 380 range after a little bit of panic.

If that's broken most likely we're heading all the way back to 350 :/

kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:34:36 PM

Aaand we're back sub-400.  Now that the psychological resistance is broken it's time to go back into freefall.  I'm guessing we'll find some stability in the 380 range after a little bit of panic.

I doubt it. Lower 300s are much more likely. There is no reason for bitcoin to be valuable as it is with current broken protocol.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:37:55 PM

for how much 1 second? i can see agin 401 on preev, again 1 exchange going sub 400 does not prove anything

and anyway good luck breaking 350, it will not happen, it does not happened with the mike drama why it should now, with the ethereum pump
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:53:25 PM

Aaand we're back sub-400.  Now that the psychological resistance is broken it's time to go back into freefall.  I'm guessing we'll find some stability in the 380 range after a little bit of panic.

I doubt it. Lower 300s are much more likely. There is no reason for bitcoin to be valuable as it is with current broken protocol.

i don't think the price will fall back to lower $300's, but if it does anyway, it will be a great moment to enter the market. those who have been complaining about missing the opportunity to buy sub $400 coins can now make themself feel good again and buy. i personally think the bottom is still $350 as last time.
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:56:41 PM

Aaand we're back sub-400.  Now that the psychological resistance is broken it's time to go back into freefall.  I'm guessing we'll find some stability in the 380 range after a little bit of panic.

i don't think the price will fall back to lower $300's, but if it does anyway, it will be a great moment to enter the market. those who have been complaining about missing the opportunity to buy sub $400 coins can now make themself feel good again and buy. i personally think the bottom is still $350 as last time.

A lot of you guys still don't seem to realize that bitcoin is fundamentally broken and unless these things get fixed there is no bright future for it.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
john2231

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:58:53 PM

the price is going back to 370 soon its gradually decreasing.. because they are converting in to ethereum..
I hope it will not fall again back to below 400..
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 04:10:26 PM

for how much 1 second? i can see agin 401 on preev, again 1 exchange going sub 400 does not prove anything

and anyway good luck breaking 350, it will not happen, it does not happened with the mike drama why it should now, with the ethereum pump
You're way too optimistic.  Bitfinex is at 391 now and still plummeting.

You don't need any sort of drama for the market to go down, it's all about the emotions of traders and panic sellers.

Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:28:47 PM

You don't need any sort of drama for the market to go down, it's all about the emotions of traders and panic sellers.
The thing is, the blockchain technology backing it will still keep it sustained. Come on, it's not going to drop down that low. What Amph says is applicable. I do not expect it to drop below 350, at all. I'm not going to spread any bullshit about the halving but there is definitely no way it can dip below $350
greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:40:17 PM

The thing is, the blockchain technology backing it will still keep it sustained. Come on, it's not going to drop down that low. What Amph says is applicable. I do not expect it to drop below 350, at all. I'm not going to spread any bullshit about the halving but there is definitely no way it can dip below $350

Someone here is really spreading shit about bitcoin and causing panic so that they will move to eth...
Still its just a hype so that the price will go down,but then again it will rise surely rise...
LarryHocks

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:24:17 PM

Someone here is really spreading shit about bitcoin and causing panic so that they will move to eth...
Still its just a hype so that the price will go down,but then again it will rise surely rise...

It's a troll. You can ignore this person with the ignore button.
ETH is just a an altcoin and the pump is just like the pump of litcoin and dash. It will not last forever.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:34:09 PM

i think it's more about manipulation than anything else, we are again at 402

or we can just say that this is the normal activity of the market, it's nothing new, bitcoin is unstable we all know this
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:04:35 PM

i think it's more about manipulation than anything else, we are again at 402

or we can just say that this is the normal activity of the market, it's nothing new, bitcoin is unstable we all know this

Yeah the dump was just temporary. Maybe to scare some weaks hads. In times like these it's bad to panic sell. And yes I am happy
I held all my bitcoins.
BitsandBites

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:02:47 PM

I believe the price is good around 400 dollar. And so does many of us think  therefore we see the price getting back to 400 so fast.
Let's face it. 400 is a good value for 1 bitcoin.
bankingbtc

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:05:01 PM

the price is down once again and it does not seem to be wanting to go up, i hope that it will soon recover but no one knows what might happen as the bitcoin price is so unpredictable
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: